login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Vibrational Escrow & Other Vortex Thoughts√ #1

post 1

This thread was created in 2013... taking a moment to straighten it up links, videos & add pics etc!!!!

This was a long thread... though I remember enjoying the creation of it.

Please feel free to post as soon as I bring it current (: 

bookmark 

√ Ways to change our thoughts and beliefs
Because the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy responds to the dominant thoughts in our minds we need to make sure the dominant thoughts in our minds are of those things we wish to manifest. How do we do this? Below is a small list of things you can do to bombard your mind with new thoughts and make them the dominant thoughts in your head, thus putting the law of perpetual transmutation of energy to work for you.

• repeating positive affirmations
  •  Using visualization techniques.
  •  Creating a vision board.
  •  Reading inspirational quotes.
  •  Read positive books.
  •  Listen to positive music
  •  Act as if you already have that which you desire.
  •  Be grateful for the good things in your life.
  •  Remember the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is not biased.
  •  It responds to your thoughts and it does not care what those thoughts are.
  •  It is up to you to make sure your thoughts are producing the results you desire. this excerpt from www.positivethinking-toolbox.com

bookmark 

ac105cc43def22fc3d7e63d409b69a27.jpg

pic ~√~ You Decide the Level of Difficulty

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at but a manner of traveling."
Margaret Lee Runbeck

_______

bookmark √

• ♫music 

• ♫♥♫♫♥♫music 
  • Life is Good Up by Jason Mraz, Life Is Good
        • √ bookmark
        (From the US. fall tour)
      • ♫♥♫♫♥

Lyrics

• We’re going up, up, up flying away
    We’re taking the higher route taking the ceiling out
    We’re going up; we’re flying away
    Never coming down; we’re living it up, we’re living it up!
    Yeah, we’re living it up, living it up

You know that it’s good cause only good love when it’s really love
    You can just love, love, love anything it’s your destiny

A little like Gene Wilder now coming out of the tower now
    In a glass elevator that could take you all the way to the sky

We’re taking the higher route we’re taking the ceiling out
    Never coming down; because we’re living it up, living it up!

We’re up flying away
    Never coming down; because we’re living it up, living it up
    Living it up, living it up

All you need is love

A little like Gene Wilder now coming out of the tower now
    In a glass elevator that could take you all the way to the sky
    Ain’t trying to fool you now got nothing to lose no how
    So be in it with the limitless image of the intimate
    thinking what you’re getting is love

All you need is love

Ain’t it nice to get out of here?
    Already out of the atmosphere
    Well if the glass doesn’t shatter but it wouldn’t really matter
    It’s the love that is lifting us up

All you need is love

We’re going up, up, up flying away

Never coming down; we’re living it up, living it up!

What happens when your light goes out?
    No one there to give you mouth to mouth
    Don’t let the breakdown jump on your acclaim that a brother be a hero now
    Cause I know you know because once you know you’ll always know
    It’s your own, your own, your own love that gets you where you want to go

be-happy-quote-feel-alive1.jpg

bookmark 

√

The old spiritual paradigm focuses on tearing things down, whereas the new era of spirituality invites a more miraculous depth of transformation by building yourself up Matt Kahn

• There is much wisdom in Abe hicks material 

My little summation of what reinforcement I receive:

• owning how you feel
    • knowing the value of a feeling
    • power of changing a feeling
    • power of choice
    • power of this moment
    • power in moving to a better feeling
    • power of your chosen intention
      AsAlwaysAppreciating˚

QUOTE “That which is like unto itself is drawn.” Vibrations are always matched. So, as you experience the contrast which inspires the new desire, this new desire, whether it is a strong one or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given. Humans think they are asking with their words, or even with their action, and sometimes you are, but the Universe is not responding to your words or your action. The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling. —- Abraham

•  

• human-3190531_960_720.jpg

The only way to consciously deactivate a thought is to activate another.woman-591576_960_720.jpg

In other words , the only way to deliberately withdraw your attention from one thought is to give your attention to another

QUOTE An activated thought means a thought that when I think it, I have a feeling response. If you’re not having a feeling response to something, a feeling that feels good or a feeling that feels bad — the thought is not that powerful, and it is probably not a big player in your vibrational mix. Abraham

happiness-2901750__340.png

You mean I'm supposed to make things up!?!? -You are Creators, you make stuff up all of the time.

QUOTE Take your Inner Being everywhere you go. If you take your Inner Being to the party, it’s going to be a good party! If you take your Inner Being, the food that you eat will be received perfectly by the cells of your body. Every word that comes out of your mouth will be beneficial to everyone who hears them with their ears—or with their vibration. Don’t go anywhere without your Inner Being. That’s what “Allowing” is. Always having your Inner Being present. And then, anything else that happens is always orchestrated perfectly by Law of Attraction. a favorite Abe quote

1st video 

link broken to links that were here…will return

• ~

2nd video

3rd video  

• ~

• ~

• ~

• ~

beingness, feelings,thoughts, alignment, training your vibration,

healing heart power

• ~