login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★An Inner Connection to Empower Love -Affirmations&Quotes

An Inner Connection to Empower Love -Affirmations&Quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for compassion for self and others quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

•All my power is in the present moment.Image result for compassion affirmation pics

Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.

I live in joy and gratitude for the goodness that fills my life.

I am thankful for the personal awareness and insights I am allowing into my heart-consciousness of this profound ‘mystery of life’.

Time is one of best friends. Mostly I find time is an illusion….so it is fun to play with it… and…truly enjoy, respect and make the best of it.

Today time and I are on the same page, and we make beautiful music.

Image result for compassion for self and others quote picImage result for compassion for self and others quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:

Two of my affirmations seem to address this inner connection to empowerment.

“Love dissolves all hate, fear, anxiety and insecurity which cause imbalance in my life.”

“I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.”

So if, “ …it’s possible to experience emotions in a proactive manner – it’s as simple as making the choice to do so. We can affect a change in how we feel as quickly as we’re able to consciously change the object of our mental focus.” Then we can go through life with a conscious decision with a focus of love in our hearts. I would suggest we take the model of thoughts, language, actions, habits, results and replace “Empowerment circle” with Love. This leads me to my third affirmation:

“I do all I can every day to make a loving environment for all those around me, including myself.”

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Awesome Poppy! Love all you stand for!

Image result for compassion for self and others quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a couple of Quotes: ✰Say to yourself inside, “I just love.” Use these words as a key to start the engine running in your heart and watch life brighten with new love and understanding. Surrender to your new awareness and let love unfold the purpose of creation to you. Sara Paddison, Hidden Power of the Heart

“Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.” Erich Fromm

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content