|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

![]() |
|
|---|---|
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
related affirmations |
I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily |
I am thankful for everything that comes my way |
My day begins and ends with gratitude. |
My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.
|
|
|---|---|
My thinking is peaceful, calm, and centered. |
|
Something Great is happening to me today. |
|
| I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

























