| When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong. |
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
| When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong. |
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]() ![]() |
|---|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful.
When I feel weak I remember I AM strong
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi