
Wonderful Quotes To Allow What You Need From
Meditation, Prayer & Your Higher Self -Instinct , God of your understanding
related threads in process
l
It’s Okay To Luve Your Own Life
Favorite quote
I love:
|
"How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- peace & harmony cards by Wayne Dyer
If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along. (I align myself with people who support my growth.)
One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of others. ( What other people think of me is none of my business. )
You can’t go around being what everyone wants you to be, living your life through other people’s rules, and expect to be happy and have inner peace. ( I live my life in my own way. )
No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. ( I create the world that I live in. )
I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.( Love is my gift to the world. )
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You know you . Why let anyone else define you ?
Prayer is sitting in the silence
until it silences us,
choosing gratitude until we are grateful,
and praising God until we ourselves are an act of praise."
Richard Rohr
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content