login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2024 SERIES-pg 1/ Doing the ( impossible ) I’m Possible

Image result for panache desai surrender receiving pics
Feel like you can’t do an overwhelming thing? Who doesn’t have insurmountable things on their plate once in awhile or even regularly? Let’s ’do this’ 

Share great stuff to help you get big challenges  handled

& done ✔️ well 

 

Image result for affirmations are creative pic quotesImage result for WHAT IS SUPRAMENTAL PIC QUOTE

See the source imageSee the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source imageSee the source image

Every experience in MY PAST-HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL-ONE.

Every experience in MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL-ONE.

Every experience to COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE  A SUCCESSFUL-ONE.

I INVITE-THE ONE And only powerful, LOVING(GOD) SPIRITOF THEUNIVERSE… TO PRODUCEJOYFULABUNDANCEWHERE I NEED ANDDESIRE… HERE ANDNOW…

FORMY GREATESTGOOD TODAY-

AND Always as

 i CO-CREATE A JOURNEY I THOROUGHLYAPPRECIATE.

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I Am redesigning

my life

to meet my most beloved values

in a balanced,

delightful

and healthful way.

 

I now act with consistence

and commitment

because I am guided

by those values

I cherish most.

 

Everyday my glorious

energy feels as though

I am on a perfect vacation.

 

EASE IS THE ONLY WAY I CHOOSE.

 

Ease is how I travel,

aligned with my most optimal

direction and highest values is

how I arrive

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Related imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

Avenues of creativity flow to me & inspire me in the best of ways!!

See the source image
See the source image
 
 
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageImage result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifsSee the source image

 
 
 

See the source image

 

 
  EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE..  

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content