login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★2021&WellDeserved Self CareFocus

Hello Bmindful,

Self-Care is a very diverse heading for the joy of truly taking care of oneself. Take a moment as often as it serves you to dedicate yourself to taking personal initiative, in demonstrating  your love for yourself and others ... by actively ‘doing what it takes’ for you. 

Utilize this thread in any way you like to create the support your life is asking of you.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I live in the present moment, joyous and free.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

love 💕 Better ... Best (aka selfcare)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

RELATED THINGS in process:

Quote By Nancee 53:

Once you are totally open and allow your love to freely flow seemingly mundane tasks take on a special meaning of joy. All at once you are transported to a new realm, a state of love where no matter what you do, you know you are doing it for you. Something as simple as washing the dishes has a whole new meaning. It becomes an act of love, of caring for yourself. You are the MVPU the most valued player in the universe. There is only one you, no one else has your talents, gifts, quirks, idiosyncrasies, sense of humor or perspective on this journey.

Related Thread - title below

ALIGNED-Love & HIGHER-ENERGY-FREQUENCY -2021

From recent thread:

ENERGY

Have you ever had hours or whole days when your life just flowed? When you were fully in contact with the details of your life and when there were no inner obstacles. When you moved easily and smoothly from one thing to the next. If you needed to think, then your thoughts were clear and concise. But mostly your mind was quiet, or at the least the inner chatter receded into the background as you went about your business. Your emotions were appropriate, relevant, and supportive to the situation, helping you fully engage in what you were doing. to read more & in context :{by Joseph Naft}

January 02, 2021

As I prepare for my workday today, I know in my spirit, that my intention goes beyond ‘going to work’.

I am ‘setting my inner table’ of my personal energy flow for myself and all that matters. I am allowing every individual who will cross my path to receive a loving energy and the best of who I AM.

Today, in a relaxed enjoyable way, I choose what I will wear, what I ingest, and all I gather to bring with me , which includes my lunch, my protective wear and hand sanitizer, (doing)my intentions/affirmations

and last but not least my faith in a powerfully good day.

I believe self care is the most important thing because... I know it is the foundation for my awesome life which includes the outside world I come in contact with. 

What are my needs?

My needs are pretty basic: I need the space and time to carry out what is needed for me on a very personal level. I want to see if I am ‘doing what it takes’ for a life that will meet my health, peace and joy needs. If my blocks of time are not feeling sufficient, then create a very big picture plan so I can change what I can where I can consistently. (A post of mine from Poppy’s current Happiness Meeting for 2021 entitled;Happiness Meeting Recovery .

Relationships Of All kinds

My relationships are very important to me. 2021, is the year I have intended to create even more quality time by allowing even more love for myself, life and all others to inhabit the energy of I AM... love, peace and joy. 

I surrender and allow my Higher nature to emerge and know when I go to my spirit place there are no challenges.

In each moment, all is very well, because wellness is all I AM allowing. Thank You Thank You Thank You...

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post: .

January 03, 2021

I  have  the space and time to carry out what is needed for me on a very personal level.

I  see all  it takes for a life that will meet my health, peace and joy needs.

My blocks of time are  feeling sufficient, because I create a very big picture plan so I can change what I can where I can consistently.

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post: .

January 03, 2021

I  have  the space and time to carry out what is needed for me on a very personal level.

I  see all  it takes for a life that will meet my health, peace and joy needs.

My blocks of time are  feeling sufficient, because I create a very big picture plan so I can change what I can where I can consistently.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content