login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★energy of healthy...happier & happier

pink5.gif

“I am eager to meet all challenges with pleasure”

From <http://bmindful.com/affirmations/1056>

related thread-Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★Happy Surprises

pink5.gif

 

Self-Care-Quote-696x463.jpg

related threads coming soon

and more related quotes coming soon

affirmations

  →   I ALWAYS allow myself to take at least one step forward knowing it will lead to only the best of places.
  →   I allow myself to be in a great place and a Great Place I AM!
  →   I am happy and healthy in all ways, now and daily.
  →   I love the playful way I clear my mind. Creative, productive and fun.
  →   The more happy thoughts I generate, the more fantastic I feel. The more I practice smiling, the more often I smile.There are limitless reasons to be cheerful about life.There is no limit to how good I can feel.There is no limit to my happiness.
  →   I AM remaining grounded and moving forward exponentially in the most gratifying ways
  →   Appreciation and I are inseparable.

 

pink5.gif

on criticism:

I am not a person who is afraid of criticism. After a long and fitful journey, I finally realized that my self-esteem is not on the line every time someone says something critical to or about me. No, I don’t like criticism and yes, I’d love it if everyone in the world loved me, but that’s just not realistic. Therefore, not only am I open to constructive feedback, but I expect it at this point in my life. BUT – within that openness is my right to hear you out, listen to what you have to say and decide it doesn't apply to me. Or I can simply disagree. And oh what freedom that is! I realized that while other people have the right to their opinion, I have the right to my opinion as well! And someone else’s commentary on my life or my behavior is simply that – an opinion. No more. No less. And nothing here on God’s green earth makes someone else’s opinion more important than mine.

~Sonia Twiggs Wharton~

In communications that are difficult or draining, ease into the heart and find something to appreciate about the person you’re dealing with, or find a feeling of compassion or kindness. This will clear your mind and give you the coherence you need to know what to say next. That’s energy efficiency at work. ✰Doc Childre and Howard Martin

“At the end of a matter ask,"what will I learn from this to make me better?" ✰Mary Anne Radmacher

I Am living a Divine plan

“I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I’m dancing free!”

From <http://bmindful.com/affirmations/46017>

 

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content