login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★ Taking Good Care of Yourself Today?

What Are You Doing to Take Good Care of Yourself Today? 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I made a conscious effort to be grateful, to pray , reach out to others, to do my affirmation energy work  & write .

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

SAVED FOR SELF CARE AFFIRMATIONS

Spiritually

So when you bring Light to your daily life... everything is all good,

I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.

 

Physically 

Cognitively,

Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.

I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on.

Emotionally

Socially

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content