|
The more you sense the rareness
and value of your own life,
the more you realize that how you use it,
is all your responsibility.
We face such a big task,
so naturally we sit down for a while.
Robert Adams

related thread-★★love doing whatever I need
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
RELATED THREADS & AFFIRMATIONS IN PROCESS:
|
This is so good how I Am ALWAYS creating and allowing ease with my activities each day.
It's never too early or late to open up your heart, listen and take action.
|
RELATED THREADS & QUOTES FROM THEM BELOW
|
-
- thread-new★★DOING What Is Needing For What It Is You Desire

thread-new★★Share How You Enjoy BE-ING/Experiencing
thread-new★★Allow Yourself Loving• Daily•Mindful •Discipline
thread-★★Major Praise, Trust & Love Yourself Affirmations

thread-new★★Let's Share Quotes!{RealLifeRefreshingFreedom˚}



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Nancee1953's post
NANCEE, THIS IS SO PERFECT FOR THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!

Affirmations I created upon waking this morning:
I also like this one a new member (taurusrisinghealing) posted last night:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi