login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2019 personal fortitude, faith, interpretation {& yes-energy}

Energy of Yes

Share what resonates in your now/and or lifting you even higher -in the area of fortitude, faith, meaning &personal development

Yes Energy , when part of you is

saying no, I'm done:

 
 

Quotes, Comments,Affirmation, links, videos, music... all welcome.

stop by anytime.

love,inspired-selfcare♡˚

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

part of a long  quote from Bruce Lee

"...[A]nd I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not be conceptualized.

I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies..

To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery.

I treasure the memory of past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude"

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

32d4988682c45d0ce5a956405589b710.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM

the fuel

of an unshakeable desire

to create the life

I envision. If not that , something magnificently better 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM clarity of purpose

I AM being

guided

toward my tasks 

Within my goals

with unwavering

focus.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM

motivation

with revised good dreams,

better plans

…and I take bold steps

to achieve them.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The pace I love is the pace I ride on.

I AM the drive

driven by passion and purpose,

and I

AM the embrace

for every single moment

as opportunity of choosing to love life & live well

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I  allow perceived

challenges to be my float
to my ultimate success.

 

below passage

 From Thinking

Good article by Rebbe Eli Mallon

Rather like floating on water: the more we struggle to stay afloat, the less we actually keep our heads above water. When we learn to lie back, relax, and allow the water to keep us up, we float effortlessly

.
Positive thoughts, trust or prayer are the same: The more we struggle with doubt, fear or anger, the less the Divine creates the outcome we desire. Our own will is in the way. The more we allow the Divine to act — by affirming that the action has already taken place — the more of an outcome we’re promised.
In this regard, I’ve sometimes found repeating a positive statement for a prolonged period can help lead to the desired state of mind.

So, “repetition” can be a tool, and emunah/faith can be a “skill” that we develop gradually.

    •  

Zara-Larsson-Lush-Life-Remix.jpg

    • ~~~~~
      a bit about:Eli Mallon
      M.Ed. (Master’s Degree/Education) 1994; MSW (Master’s Degree/Social Work) 2007
      LMSW (Licensed Master of Social Work) 2007
      International Federation of Rabbis

 

New York State Society of Clinical Social Work

Association of Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Jewish Science Practitioner (certification)
provides short term, goal-oriented spiritual counseling and psycho-educational programs — “Visualization,” “Gradual Relaxation” and “Developing Happiness,”

 

 

more affirming:


I am crystal

clear about my tasks,

processes and goals

I pursue my task

with ease 

 

I am relentless in my pursuit of my dreams.

I am clear-minded and focused, making decisions that serve my highest good.

I am relentless in my pursuit of my dreams.

I am clear-minded and focused, making decisions that serve my highest good.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am committed to my vision,

and I cannot waver in my pursuit.

I am passionate about my journey, and I celebrate every milestone.

I am clear on my priorities, and I take action that aligns with my values.

I am unstoppable; my desire for the success I love

propels me forward.

& that’s the way I like it

 

I am relentless in my pursuit of my dreams.

I am clear-minded and focused, making decisions that serve my highest good.

And that’s the way I love it

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content