Each day I am aware of my freedom.
This thread is a sharing of how free we really are.
This thread is one that allows the peace we are
to be in all we are. To be who we are... is peace... if we choose.
It is about choice... noticing... and allowing
It is about doing
It is about doing in line with our values
It is about truly sharing with ourselves
and if you choose further... to share with one another
Though on a mindfulness forum, we know
we are first interacting with ourselves
and we know we are allowing
others to choose what works for them.
On a mindfulness forum, it is always a hope
within our choices that we connect with like-minded -people
especially when we
speak of freedom
...when we speak of peace
This thread is about stepping back to acknowledge
It is about the choice every day we get to choose to create with or without intention
Please feel free to take a moment to truly share with your own thoughts
~related threads coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I can choose my thoughts, my actions, my inspiration... I can choose to allow, surrender...
I can choose to notice
I can choose to engage or detach
I can be a state...and come from that state with my being
Today I allow myself to flourish... from the place of peaceful living
Some are quick to call peace... love.
I call it freedom.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Many beautiful quotes and inspiration to trigger what my spirit already knows as peace.
Today I am allowing my spirit to share with me... what it knows as peace.
I allow this place to inform the rest of me now.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am aware that each of us chooses to focus where they choose to focus
Today I am aware that... while I work in an environment with many people... many cultures... I can come from peace and see only peace.
When I do this I can choose to be the love I Am more easily.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I choose to create my day within a context of my values, and experience all in a framework of peaceful living.
My body then is peace.
My mind is then peace.
I then remember my spirit always was and is peace.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am aware when I feel a twinge of when something feels 'not right' for me...
I am simply choosing one of my freedoms to engage more with what is.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am aware when I feel a twinge of when something feels 'not right' for me...
I am simply choosing one of my freedoms to engage more with what is.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi