

Feel free to share all that resonates to your inner abundance.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Feel free to share all that resonates to your inner abundance.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am so grateful for all experiences and the people, places and things along the way.
Everything creates the joy which I allow today!!!
I love the threads, quotes and comments which express with kindness
that everything along the way creates our inner wealth.
Today is a day
I am
and
will be grateful for.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:Awesome thread!
Yes, I am rich is compassion and rich is generosity...
I love the words of author Marianne Williamson, when she said that anytime you have an especially difficult time with an area of forgiveness, pray for the happiness of the person who hurt you for 5 days in a row. Pray for them! So, I did, and by day 2, I definitely noticed a shift in myself, and after several days - I was able to find and feel a living inner peace that is worth more than anything!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Kathi's post:
praying for others ...blessing others
...who have knowingly or unknowingly hurt us is so powerful
I love what you shared by Marianne Williamson
excellent tool!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
note to self-will return here(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related threads coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I choose to see myself as rich.
I allow what is needed for my best life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi