Manifesting 1. Identifying your desire 2. Feeding your desire 3. Allowing your desire RussellSmall.com the-law-of-attraction-tips-techniques Imagine A Life Of Possibility 1. Are You Crystal Clear about Your most PASSIONATE PURPOSE? 2. Are You Blissfully Living Your ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE? 3. Are You Manifesting Desires with CONSCIOUS INTENTION? 4. Are You in Harmony with Your SENSES and SURROUNDINGS? 5. Are You Truly Grateful for Your UNIQUE EXPERIENCES? ~questions from www.russellsmall.com |
|
|---|
| I love myself unconditionally |
|
| I am a good person who deserves to be happy |
| I take pride in who I am |
| I am happy just being me |
| I am totally comfortable being myself |
I have limitless confidence in my abilities |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
| |
THE LAW OF ACTION |
THE LAW OF ACTION When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE
|
|---|



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom, awe and release
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I can be what I will to be
The attitude of mind necessarily depends upon what we think
. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement and all possession depends upon our method of thinking.
This is true because we must “be” before we can “do,” and we can “do” only to the extent which we “are,” and what we “are” depends upon what we “think
CHARLES HANNEL
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I AM MYSELF Today I practice being my real self. In so doing I do not deny others the same privilege, but seek to find in them the same miracle of life, the same wonder of being , the same delight in existence. Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. ~Ernest Holmes:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
affirmations Written by Carmien OwenKnowTheFlow.ca
There is one magnificent and awe-inspiring field of Unconditional Love. My every thought, my entire mind, activates this field of Unconditional Love.
I choose to identify myself with power, love, beauty, peace and happiness. Each realization of my creative potential instills a knowing within me of the Infinite power available to me. I allow myself to dwell upon love and beauty, discerning it through all events and people as a by-product of the expression of God through all. I experience the flow of peace and happiness that results from this state of heart and mind. I identify with, and am receptive to, abundance and success through my creative expression.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am free to be, according to my highest vision.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I bless the past, let it go and move swiftly into an exciting, new phase of my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I notice when I am out of the flow, with peace & ease I get back into it easily.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: WOW! What a powerful affirmation from Ernest Holmes:
"I accept my partnership with the infinite."
That is a definite keeper, Dear One!! Thank YOU!!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
thank you for stopping by Kath!(:
And thanks for sharing what you love
You know It helps to read your lovely comment:
to see it again for me
and last but not least, to know others may be benefiting tooo!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
7 Step Morning Ritual
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content