BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am the radiant child of God, my mind, body and affairs now express this radiant perfection.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:
Wonderful thread! Thanks for the gift of all this positivity!! Love your affirmations!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Thank you,Kathi!
Hope to see you and others adding some of your beauties here too!
I love to enjoy myself... I create inner vacations!
As NotSalmon says I need a 6 mos vacation 2x a year
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi