login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Grounded, Peaceful & Soaring

See the source image

See the source imageImage result for neville goddard quotes

See the source image

maxresdefault.jpg

quote-just-as-your-car-runs-more-smoothly-and-requires-less-energy-to-go-faster-and-farther-brian-tracy-53-36-64.jpg

721b9f218b306ee16cdc323404b0db7a--brian-tracy-quotation.jpg

Image result for brian tracy wayne dyer goals quote

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am delightful

Zig%2BZiglar.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.

- - - I choose to have a positive outlook on life.

- - - ☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

I expect and receive the very best.

My energy and abilities exceed any task.

NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIMEENERGYWISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH

ALL THAT I DESIREDIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP.

STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE.Catherine Ponder

- - ☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

My thoughts are loving and positive.

I am creative and capable.

I value my time and energy.

I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

I go beyond my limiting beliefs. I know myself to be fully creative, infinite and boundless!

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

I increase my physical energy by thinking energizing thoughts.

- - - I am enjoying a rich and abundant life.

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

I am delightfully organized, energetic and productive- - -Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I love creating well independently of others

and with those I team with.

I take my obstacles and make them my reasons for succeeding. I am a powerful finisher. I bring important goals to successful completions and my mind is peaceful.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

KNOW THE WHAT AND WHEN
AND THE HOW WILL
SHOW UP.
(NOT SURE WHERE I READ THAT-BUT IT WORKS!!!)

201809-quote-about-aliveness-brendon-burchard-949x949.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9409239eb774ab2760dba4f762e20a45.jpgImage result for affirmations grounded peaceful pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content