login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★- page 1-post empowering heart comments which say it for you

Give yourself what you love. And allow those who love you to give their love to you too.

True Love is the ultimate vibration booster

fb7f96854d800e331d2de011c6566b72.jpg

I love this. So many things which are currently going on for me-are truly occurring because being my authentic self on an everyday basis only  has space for lovely results

Related image

I love making a beautiful game out of the things I love about my day

Image result for happily married wives pic quotes

oaiQ10234632.jpg I love myself unconditionally

Lovely quote. RIP Maya Angelou

Loving self allows all other love.

Loving self allows belief in deserving your blessings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM1wJZYEiVnXLlacgPXIY1CkZVUhErEHlPMTTBMLviX7ui8gF2og7278ccd190a06745507ea095a173bdab.jpgImage result for law of attraction and marriage joy pic quotes

00019004_88596.gifImage result for law of attraction and marriage joy pic quotes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOSDzWF6nyOweVx4JU8pGrkiLsQf1YcNhnMAQUYxiTxmSPd6JBIw

I love how I am in love with my best friend &  how we respect each other  deeply

A-successful-marriage.jpg

I enjoy going out of my way to bring more happiness to my own life and the life of my relationship.

00019004_88596.gif

celebrate 2x a year)

and Lucky-in vortex-this song & affirmations popped up on my anniversary & I love it!

I love how there is a natural connection between my partner and I

I always honor my relationship00019004_88596.gif

I am positive and loving

Having a healthy and loving relationship is just a normal part of my life

Barbara De Angelisquote♥ The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make not just on your wedding day, but over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife
Neale Donald Walsch quote♥ – The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. 

Jennifer Louden in The Couples Comfort Book (HarperCollins, San Francisco):

• When I think of nurturing the relationship, I think of…
  • When I think of intimacy, I think of …
  • When I think of tenderness, I think of …
  • When I think of commitment, I think of …
  • When I think of sacrifice, I think of …
  • I feel loved and nurtured when you …

the-45-best-friends-forever-quotes-of-all-time-the-wondrous-467715.jpgRelated image522f0b5ad45a23a5f308d39f4a594446--family-wall-quotes-inspirational-family-quotes.jpg10e4a475513da549612e6fc6dac8664e--love-my-husband-love-my-family.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDr6xRO5FEBE2jCl5yscFRKgUfWcQO-6J1A8ZauwDmfeD_Rno8Q

LOA and Marriage The Law of Attraction: Three Steps

1. Learn what you want and ask for it – you must be specific in determining your thoughts.
  2. Believe that all your goals will be achieved – believe in yourself and believe that all your dreams are possible to achieve. Focus on the reality, and make yourself believe it.
  3. Be a positive thinker always. Allow yourself to enjoy and experience new chapter of your life. Always be ready to receive what you wish for – Your intuition will tell you if your wish has been granted. dailymarriagebuilder.com

Image result for happily married wives pic quotesImage result for happily married wives pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Join-In-Anytime-Feel.jpg

post empowering heart comments which say it for you here

Image result for green affirmations love affirmations picImage result for victoria erickson quotes when we nourish love watching kids

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content