JOIN IN ANYTIME
you are always appreciated✅
you are always loved✅
you are always valued✅
Spare 17 seconds of your time for Appreciation

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate my desire to create with energy of the joy of what I love.
I appreciate how I allowed myself to be in the present moment when I arrived home from work.
I appreciate how I allowed neutrality by allowing.
I appreciate how by being in the moment allowing.... with the intent of creating an unlimited perspective ... I chose whatever brought me peace and joy from my soul.
I appreciate how I allowed this intent to guide me.
I appreciate trusting my intuitiveness to create for myself the way I love.
I appreciate my ability to let go of non-essential things.
I appreciate the joy that floods who I Am.
I appreciate appreciation.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the time I allow myself to create
I appreciate my home. I appreciate a job I choose to learn from, creativity I can incorporate and interactions with people from diverse backgrounds with whom I have allowed Good and helpful energy.
I appreciate the love in my life.
I appreciate the love I Am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate my ability to get sleepy, and soon have a wonderful sleep.
I appreciate my appetite, and will eventually will create a wonderful meal and know I will enjoy many aspects of it.
I appreciate the day ahead.
I appreciate how I feel.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate my inner strength.
I appreciate how I can tap into my inner resolve to allow for whatever my spirit is wanting more of for me.
I appreciate the resourcefulness I Am.
I appreciate the way I utilize resources.
I appreciate my creativity.
I appreciate the joy of surrender.
I appreciate Power of Source, The Creator ... a Loving Knowing Omnipotent Caring Creator.
I appreciate Being a Powerful Spark of Source Energy.
I appreciate knowing what is available to me though knowing and claiming I am supported in the Best of the Best Ways, for Good, My Highest Good. I appreciate claiming that now.
I appreciate joy that is always mine ...always I Am.
I appreciate the strength I Am.
I appreciate the Peace I Am.
I appreciate the Love I Am.
I appreciate being a Powerful Powerful CoCreator.
I appreciate this day ahead, only to love this new day.
I appreciate and love this moment.
~
~new day
I appreciate my focus.
I appreciate the peaceful place I Am.
I appreciate the decisions that I Am solidifying with wonderful action.
I appreciate the life I am paving the way more.
I appreciate the people I love and who they are just for themselves.
I appreciate the people I love, and the kindnesses they show me.
I appreciate the way I am at work, and appreciate work.
I appreciate the ideas I have for having wonderful new work when the time is right.
I appreciate the thoughts I have about creating another line of work.
I appreciate how natural having this business will be for me.
I appreciate my healthy self who can utilize my skills and talents for living a good life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the projects I have created lately.
I appreciate things I have created in my life.
I am so happy and grateful all that has been, and so glad today is here.
I am glad I will be resting and relaxing soooo much today. I am so glad I appreciate where I have been and also NOW where I Am now.
Today is a great day to appreciate my day off today.
I was so appreciative that I woke up from a wonderful deep sleep with enthusiasm to write -now. Yaaay for today.

Yay that I have opportunities and yaay to be in this moment to joyfully excited about day(s) off beginning now.
I am loving so many things.
I appreciate what I love and the feelings of appreciation!!!
new day
My mind continuously wanders to things I am appreciating
My mind is opening to greater appreciation
of what
I have always appreciated
and new appreciation.
Newness appreciation is the new wealth
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day to appreciate my day off today.
Today is a great day to remind myself all there is to be grateful for
Today is a great day to allow gratitude and appreciation to flow from my spirit place
Today is a great day for afformations (affirmations in the form of a question)
Why am I having so much gratitude and appreciate in this very moment?
Why do I find it so easy to live in this moment creating what brings out the best in myself?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate just getting home from work
I appreciate the delicious food my boss made and created a plate for me (at lunch)
I appreciate the delicious food my hubby made, and how awesome it was when I added it to the dish my boss made! OMG delicious!
I appreciate the comfort of my own home
I appreciate my desire to share well with those that are on my mind.
I appreciate the week I will plan for around my work to make sure I am doing fine
I appreciate the week I will plan to give my hubby quality time
I appreciate music I will listen to tonight, and some good tv that makes me happy
I appreciate appreciation!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the thoughtfulness of my friends.
I appreciate my home in which I can create any way I like
I appreciate my reality that I can choose to focus on.
I appreciate how I am able to look forward to things as I elevate my positivity
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi