
JOIN IN ANYTIME
you are always appreciated✅
you are always loved✅
you are always valued✅
Other threads that somehow relate coming soon
feel free to add quotes and affirmations on radical acceptance
page 1 seeLink
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



And no one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves. Marianne Williamson
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle. Marianne Williamson












BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
All I do this day moves me toward complete fulfillment. From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision
Through faith, my weak times become my peak times.
Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace.
I move in life with ease, enjoying every step of the way.
The presence of joy is in my heart and abundance of good is in my life.
New discoveries make my life sizzle with excitement.
The love in my heart is real and authentic and flows out to everyone I meet.
I am enjoying the feelings of profound peace and love from my soul.
I AM peaceful, powerful, and poised, for I know and believe in who I am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content