

I am so grateful to have been given to & so grateful to have received well
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVFeY2JFeQ

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I am so grateful to have been given to & so grateful to have received well
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVFeY2JFeQ

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
From this day forward it is natural and so easy to recall why extreme gratitude
and appreciation is the only energy I Am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I am grateful and appreciative for my healthy self ...being well ...feeling well
thank you thank you thank you
I am grateful and appreciative for all that I have been shown and continue to grasp on how truly awesomely wonderful my life is
I am grateful and appreciative for my spirit which allows the Good and open to receive




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”


I have extreme gratitude for friends and family.
My real friends truly listen... and even when we don't speak in awhile I know they are always there.
My daily interactions with work... with those I get to serve... I have extreme gratitude for... We have allowed real dialogue and heart to heart care.
~
older post... though last but never least extreme gratitude for my spouse!!!
I wrote:
I have extreme gratitude for my hubby. He cares about what is healthy for me...and creates whats needed. Had a lil' bug goin' on, and once again he has been awesome.thanks hubs!
...of course there are more reasons than this-that I am extremely grateful and appreciative
for him
and more...
though off to my day now...
~
I have extreme gratitude for the relationship I have with myself. I will be with me forever & a day... and I make sure this relationship gets awesome care!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi