-feel free to post


 Where I live... prepping for summer is a good idea...
I imagine creating space for any new anything is energetically sound(:
Most people I know look forward to winter here...
"Cooler" months are truly the most beautiful time of year if you enjoy breezy summer like days... with an occasionally day or 2 or 3 of a sweater...
Cooler months here are wonderfully motivating for your hearts desire!
though....
|
 |
| (we all do) |
 |
|


just believing it so.... (:
I choose to look forward to this summer!!!! 

|

So no matter where you live lets create a beautiful love for SUMMER JOY


"Sun Is Shining"
Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
(Monday morning)
Here I am
Want you to know just if you can
(Tuesday evening)
Where I stand
(Wednesday morning)
Tell myself a new day is rising
(Thursday evening)
Get on the rise, a new day is dawning
(Friday morning)
Here I am
(Saturday evening)
Want you to know just
Want you to know just where I stand
(Monday morning)
Scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
(Tuesday evening)
Scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
(Wednesday morning)
Scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
(Thursday evening)
Scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
(Friday morning)
Scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
(Saturday evening)
A-scoo-ba doop scoop-scoop
So, to the rescue
To the rescue
To the rescue, alright
Sun is shining
Sun is shining
Sun is shining
Sun is shining
PEACEFULLY UPBEAT MUSIC


|
This Will Be The Best Summer Ever!

|
|
|---|
|
Hi Hi Hi Hi there
Them summer days, those summer days
|
|
   |
 |

my summer (and every season) favorite (:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
trikletrade
Posted on 09/05/2018.

In response to trikletrade's post:
this is great!
It opens the door to a feeling of wonderment for the season...
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 05/06/2018.










In response to Nancee1953's post:
AWESOME NANCEE!
In response to trikletrade's
In response to Nancee1953's post:
YOU GUYS ARE CREATING A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi







countdown till vacation....
yippeeeee!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Positive Expectations, Positive Intentions & Simply Enjoying

| |
|
On a thread Robert created Nancee posted this today:

it caught me unaware & had big outburst of laughter!!! I am easily inspired(: I was sleepy....So I allowed this cute visual to lull me back to sleep this morn(:
Hours later
lol...
boy did I nap...
My hubby woke me... because I was suppose to get with my friend today.... soon!!! She & I had been looking forward to getting together for some time... after long time of our 'just' enjoyably chatting by phone.I had been picturing our get together for awhile


Had a wonderful reunion with friend!
|
|
|
|
home now...
very enjoyable relaxing time
and good friend & I walked a bit when our day was done..
...and more than a dozen ducks (which I love so much)...just paused and blockaded us.
You just had to see them... it was like a lovely sit-in(:
That was the most pleasing wall I've encountered in a long time.
Too bad we had no bread for them... though others I know will be there for them soon.
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |
 |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



related threads in process
Autumn Is Coming...energy of the season...
A Walk Through The Year
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Moonlighting
Posted on 02/12/2018.
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content