in process★★sorry this thread is still just saving & sorting
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I allow only peace.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I allow living from a place that is never broken.

“Life is not a task. It’s a privilege.” Alan Cohen
Daily Allowing

|
Today I allow an ideal day for my most benevolent outcome.
|
||||||
|
||||||
|
|
||||||
|
|
||||||
|
Today I feel the harmony in everything
Today i allow the knowing I Am always growing in the best of ways.
Today I Am allowing my self to shine brightly with love & light.
|
||||||
|
today & everyday I Am allowing possibility thinking/believing/creating

![]() |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder |
Today I allow my complete understanding of how free I Am.

Today I allow myself to find blessings in everything.

Today I allow myself to recall who I Am & what I want...
And I allow acceptance and self-love unconditionally.

|
|

Related threads coming soonfeel free to post/visit anytimelove, selfcare |

|
Declarations About Fear: I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL [Keith Garrick] |
|
|
today is a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!
|
you may like to play this video in the background (I did) (:


An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.
|
|

|
Declarations About Fear: I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL [Keith Garrick] |
|
|
today is a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!
|
|
|


|
|
you may like to play this video in the background (I did) (:



related threads coming soon

love, selfcare
from your heat to your toes-smile awhile

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi