
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you contrast.
If I didn’t give attention to you, I wouldn’t know there is something I wanted badly that was not out of reach.
Thank you for reminding me how very personal all of my transformations:shifts are… so I can continue progressing with them.
thank you.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you Contrast for helping me know that focusing on you as though that’s all there is, is not the way to go. It was just the way to begin.
Thank you contrast for giving me hope for better feelings always. You are just a starting point. Whew!
Glad I know this throughout my system.
Now I have a renewed system of tools.
Thank You!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi