Â
 |
|
|
Â
Favorite Quotes
Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Eckhart Tolle
|
Â
Â
Productivity/Values Affirmation
I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.
Â
Â
Living In The Present and Peace & Joy For Future-Affirmations
I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing
Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.
Â

â Â I AM HARMONY! & so are you
â Â I am eager for my day to unfold in ways which delight and surprise me
â Â my thoughts are pure, my mind is strong, my intuition is flowing with my positive vibrations, & my life is wildly successful with perfect types of abundance
â Â I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy
â Â ALL IS WELL, OUT OF THIS SITUATION Â & ALL SITUATIONS TO COME, ONLY GOOD CAN COME, I AM SAFE SECURE & PLEASED
 â  I love myself for who I am.
 â  I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.
 â  All of my plans are carried out in a Divine strategic sequence and I am so happy & blessed.
â Â Everyone including myself
are allowing more happy
here and nowâ  I Am the expression of Clarity, Love  & Freedom
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.


Â
I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed
Today is that day I was looking forward to.
I am whole,perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.
Â
Â

__________________I am so happy and grateful that I truly can now....begin to feel more....
 that it is STILL my vacation...
Â
Â
Â
 

BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to Nancee1953's post:Â
love the peace which flows from Nanceeâs postsÂ
much love alwaysđ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi

â
 â  Love just IS & thatâs a wonderful wonderful feelingÂ
Â
 â  EVERYDAY GETS BETTER for all of usÂ
 â  I AM JUST GRATEFUL & APPRECIATING EVERYTHINGâ  I know exactly how to start my day to give myself the best of what I love and I do so spontaneously each day.
 Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
 â  MY MIND IS STRONG, MY BODY IS HEALTHY, I FEEL AMAZING
â Â MY WEALTH INCREASES NOW
â Â MY MONEY INCREASES NOW â Â MY LOVE INCREASES NOWâ Â MY HAPPINESS INCREASES NOWÂ â Â MY QUALITY OF LIFE INCREASES NOWâ Â TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
 â  I Believe I am Absolutely Special! Though so is everyone else.
 â  GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY â  LIFE IS UNFOLDING WONDERFULLY FOR ME & YOUâ  LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER  I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN FOR All â  I CAN FEEL AS IF SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS HAPPENING Right NOW TODAYâ  I AM ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY THE DIVINE ENERGY OF PEACE
â Â EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS CONSPIRING TO MAKE MY LIFE EVEN BETTER & I FOR OTHERS
 â  I hold the highest vision for myself and for everyone.
â Â I am loving and kind to everyone.
Â
Â
â Â Everything is getting done.â Â I Am right where I Am supposed to be! (and so is everyone else)
Â
 Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Loving affirmations every day!
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi