login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2017 Peace, Clarity, Vision, & Creation...2

 Thank you God for the clarity in this moment

 

 

 My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

Clarity is natural for my inner spirit.

 

You realize how much power you have. You allow it to expand and you focus it, on what you want.

Thank You.

Amen.

Distance-Reiki-300x200.jpg

 

 

There are so many

healing techniques,

and love the shifts we are capable of feeling

. Share affirmations , audios ,

quotes or comments about

positivity shifts  

 

ec5d6f29a184969ca19ebe386b1db5a7--stephanie-perkins-stressed-quotes.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

What is your next level? Can you feel it? Related image

 

 

 

 


 


 





 

 My heart is open and full in this moment

grateful for all my blessings.

I am grateful for my heart, 

my breath, and my body.

I am grateful for my home, my shelter, 

my warmth and safety

I am grateful for my family, friends 

and my community.

I am grateful for my talents, creativity, 

my work and life

I am grateful for my soul, my Spirit 

and my connection to Source.

I am filled with gratitude that the Spirit 

is having its Life through me

I surrender in deep gratitude for all that is!

Thank you God, and so it is!
SOULCENTEROC.COM


Thank You. AND IT IS SO. Amen.


Thank You. AND IT IS SO. Amen.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6bb64b00b0b19a5b24cd00b8b7ffd14a--spiritual-teachers-matt.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

3ee2f1db757f2a9d5d5a6a5a136afe1d--law-of-attraction-affirmations-universe-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

tumblr_ncvr2veUnn1sym2bco1_400.jpg9d479c470dd2f4890767b6ec933f57c6--have-faith-daily-affirmations.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

7bee6286a1cb892bb40d118132037e94--spiritual-awakening-quotes-spiritual-enlightenment.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  •  I wake up with a clear and focused mind.
  • Today is a fresh start and a new opportunity
  • I am calm, centered, and ready for the day 
  • My mind is at a Good pace and my heart is safe and appropriately open.
  •  I possess the clarity to make wise decisions today.
  • I release  tension
  • I step into this day with purpose and intention.
  • I  am in control of my reactions and my peace.
  •  I breathe in clarity and breathe out confusion.
  • . I trust my intuition to guide me today.
  • I am focused on what truly matters.
  • I welcome this day with a grateful heart.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

thank you for sharing, Mark Twain!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am capable of handling whatever comes my way.

My thoughts are organized and productive.

 I choose to be present in every moment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I am the architect of my own peace.

I move through my morning with ease and grace.

I am aligned with my highest self.

 I clear away the mental physical & spiritual clutter

 I am grounded and stable in my current moment.

I approach my tasks with a steady mind.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am open to the lessons today will teach me.

 I prioritize my well-being and mental health.

I am focused on progress, not perfection.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust the timing of my life.
. I am filling my mind with Good  and uplifting thoughts.

I AM balanced in my mind, body, and spirit.
I AM the strength to stay focused on my goals.
I AM a magnet for clarity and insight.
I let go of the need to control and allow what is.
I am patient with myself as I wake up.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose peace over stress this morning.

I am mentally sharp and alert.

 I welcome the silence of the early morning.

I am creating a day filled with harmony.

 I trust my ability to solve problems calmly.

I am focused on the beauty of the present.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I release all doubt and embrace certainty.

I AM acting with intention and clarity.

 I am more than worthy of a peaceful and productive day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I see my path forward with absolute clarity.

 I am an observer of my thoughts, not a slave to them.

 I cultivate a spirit of calm and focus.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am energized and ready to engage with the world I choose to love

I let my breath & my Spirit place  anchor me in the present.

 I am disciplined in my morning routine.

I trust that everything is unfolding as it would please my life
I am radiating confidence and clarity because I AM confidence and clarity 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I give myself permission to start the day slowly.

I am ready to embrace today with a clear mind.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content