login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2017 soul-messages{dimensions of JOY on the journey}

Allowing the joy of the journey

 

My life surely

deserves to be

full of

an incredible

amount of

peace and love.

 

 

I embrace

my Journey: Every step in take, no matter how small,

is progress

 

Celebrate all  efforts and remember that growth often happens outside of our

comfort zone.

I set

my Clear Goals:

I define what

I  want to achieve.

I break down

my  goals into manageable steps, and tackle them

one at a time.

Each completed step brings me closer to the life I treasure

I stay -uplifted

I Surround myself  with-upbeat every thing .

Whether it’s uplifting quotes, inspiring stories, or supportive interactions , I let happiness  fuel-my  motivation.

I Visualize Success

i Take a moment to visualize-my  success.
i Imagine how it feels to achieve-my  goals.
This mental imagery is a powerful motivator.

I learn from setbacks

I Remember that setbacks are a part of the journey.
Instead of viewing them as a non stepping stone
I see them as opportunities to learn and continue getting stronger.

I take Action:

The most important step are my focused i actions

Even if I am

unsure, taking that first step can create momentum and lead to new opportunities.

I believe in myself : I  have the strength and capability to achieve great things. I

Trust in my  abilities and look forward to the fear

of  the pursuit of  what sets-my  heart on fire.

I stay Consistent:

Consistency is key. Even on days when motivation wanes, showing up and putting in the effort leas to progress

I reward me :

i Celebrate all  achievements,.
i Treat myself

well & reward all my

  &  milestones my desire &

momentum remain high.

I keep  Moving Forward under any & all

Conditions
Every day is a new opportunity to make progress and get closer to the gold

.

We’ve  got this!
Remember, the journey is just as important as the destination. let’s Keep moving forward, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help

when we   need it. 🌟

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

What a beautiful and inspiring message. Love it!!!!

Image result for animated joy on the journey quotes

Image result for animated joy on the journey quotes


There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Image result for joy on the journey quotes gif

il_fullxfull.392868050_tg6m.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

1 I am capable of handling my responsibilities one step at a time.

2I deserve to take care of myself and my needs.

3I am creating a peaceful and organized environment for myself.

4I will focus on the present moment and take things as they come.

5I am strong, and I can navigate through this transition.

6Every small step I take brings me closer to my goals.

7I am worthy of much love and support during this time.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content