login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★LOA-Loving Wonderful Health Affirmations etc

Affirmations+for+Kids+(1).png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scared Of LOA?
“Aren’t the releasing and clearing statements going to bring me more of what I don’t want?”

People have asked me if listening to and allowing the releasing statements in my guided meditations in to their subconscious minds will bring them more of what they don’t want as described in many Law of Attraction teachings.

Some Law of Attraction teachings set people up to be frightened of having even a tiny negative thought and I believe this is a mistake.

to read more
Louise L Hay says, “You will never create health by talking or thinking about illness” and that is true. But there is a huge difference between stating a problem briefly with the intention to clear and release it and dwelling on it, complaining endlessly about it, joining groups of like minded people to continue talking about it or building your life around it.

You CAN heal. You CAN change your thoughts but please be gentle with yourself as you learn to turn your negative thoughts and words into positive ones. Don’t be afraid if a negative thought crosses your mind or a negative word passes your lips. The fear will give it more power and anchor it in to reality. Just be aware of it and let it pass. Remind yourself that kind of thinking is your old habit, you are now creating new habits.
to read more

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥ ARTICLE

•  releasing & other types of affirmations 5 types of affirmations Affirmations1Releasing/Cleansing Affirmations2Receiving/Accepting Affirmations3Being/Intending Affirmations4Acting/Claiming Affirmations5Integrating/Embodying

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

releasing:

• I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.
  • I rescind outdated vows of poverty, celibacy, struggle, silence, and unworthiness.
  • I release resistance.
  • I let go of old programs that keep me stuck in old patterns.
  • I let go of everything I do not want or need for my highest good

I Am living a Divine plan

I am decisive and resolute!

I am thriving!

I am healthy!

I am strong and fit!ec74ea0fea47a8e80afd1c7c6f1fd7b7.jpg

I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!