login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Just What I Needed to Read today!

After a couple of days of being really sick, I am at least out of the woods and into the clearing!! A much better view! My daughter sent this to me today… Just what I needed:

1984.01.19 Seth from The Way Toward Health

If any of you, my readers, are in poor health or generally unhappy, no one is asking you to pretend that those conditions do not exist. I hope to show you that even those unfortunate situations were created out of a misdirected good intent. In this book, we will keep reminding you, however, that exuberance and high spirits are a natural part of your heritage.

We also hope to allow you to recapture those feelings, if you have lost them and to give other ways of keeping those emotions fresh and intact. Readers will benefit in various fashions, according to their own conditions and intents. But, every reader will benefit to some degree or another. And, each reader will become reacquainted with those inner springs of vitality and well-being that are so important in human experience.

In response to Bluesand's post: Re: unhappiness

Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 percent, of everything you think, and of everything you do, is for yourself - and there isn't one ~ Wei Wu Wei

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Bluesand's post:

P/s Great and helpful post Betty

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content