login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUTUMN’21 ★★ Newest★★You attract what you love, you attract what you fear

You attract what you love, you attract what you fear

When we place our attention on something, we create it in this reality, the mere act of paying attention, giving something your focus, you create it, literally you create it

So, when you give your attention to the things that you love, when you mix that with the feeling of excitement, and when you mix it with emotions of joy and bliss, you supercharge it, it's created even faster in this reality when you mix it with emotion

Now also, if you mix anything with the emotion of fear, you cause that to happen even faster as well

So, the key, is to fear not and focus on what you love, now, that's easier said than done, I get that, trust me, I get that, but it's something that you need to learn to master. One of the things that we all need to master is managing energy, it's simple but it's not always easy, but it's something we must master

Master emotion, where are we placing our emotion? because where we place our emotion we create, we create because emotion is the force that attracts in this reality, emotion is magnetic, you're always attracting things to you based on that emotion, either fear or love

Fear and love are opposites, they don't coexist, either you're filled with love and bliss and knowing all is well, or you're filled with panic and fear, there's no middle ground, you must choose a side now

Nobody's perfect, at times you may feel less than loving, but I'm asking you to pick yourself up and get back to the highest feeling possible, and you can do that through one grateful thought at a time, one step at a time

If you're in a vibration of fear, you're in a hellish reality in that moment, until you change how you feel. We're all creating our own reality, everyone of us, we are creating our own separate bubbles

It's all about emotions

What do you feel?

You've got to make it a habit every morning, you've got to get into the right vibration, and when you get into the right vibration, all the energy that you attract has to match that energy, because that's the law of attraction, it's a law that can't be broken, you're always drawing something to you

You attract what you love, you attract what you fear, THE GOAL IS TO FEAR LESS, AND TO LOVE MORE

Justin Perry

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

So true!

I know the more I care about my inner stuff… my vibration…. my life draws better experience.

great reinforcement!(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance.” – John Lennon

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content