login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER’21Newest★ ★ NEWEST★★ephiphanies

Are you recalling something that is helpful for you today? Posting it may help us have more of what we are needing.

I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

The epiphany I had this morning was thinking I always woke up totally motivated and in the flow for everything … lol

I woke up feeling good because I knew I could even feel better. Like anyone who utilizes and really utilizes their affirmations…we know we are only a feeling thought away from energizing what serves us best.

I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

Loving life is a repetitive energy that I choose to engage in.

life is a journey and surrendering and allowing  is my ticket to my GOOD LIFE

See the source image

Epiphany:

baby steps and I am human

Glad of what I am accomplishing and creating space for new accomplishments.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content