login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

January 2021 ★★NEWEST★★ Intentions For Health&Home Today

Intentions For Your Home Today

The place we currently call home, is generally 1 of everyone’s main area for maintenance and creativity. What is your intention for today where you are living to give you more of what you love 💕?

And while we are at it , create ways to accomplish whatever it is you are needing to bring your life for of what you need/want and fully believe in.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I intend to create wonderful organization in pantry and office today and over the next few days.

Food Pantry- My purpose is to be able to rotate foods & create healthiest delectable meals with

ease, smarts and creativity.

Office area: I intend to create greater systems within my workspace over the next few days.

Office- my purpose is to create more ease in this area, making it the hub of daily ease.

I intend to allow my mind to create the ultimate solutions for the intentions of my Spirit. My spirit knows the areas I have wanted to bring to fruition. And as always the only thing necessary to do once the ideas are energetically awesome and steps are physically tangible...is #1 start #2 continue.

Affirmations

→   I Am the Awesome Ability to allow Perfect Divine energy.
  →   What I seek, I already am.
  →   Wow!!! This is awesome how I continuously get so much of what I have wanted done with complete ease and joy.

→   I make awesome self care decisions and I follow thru with joyful urgency. I am fun to take care of!!!

→   I look forward to my projects and blocks of time to continue creating.
  →   My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
  →   I lovingly take action on my intentions!
→   I have the necessary spiritual, emotional, mental and physical resources to live my ideal life!→   I now create my wonderful, ideal life

→   Our home is organized, beautified, created, and managed to my higher mind's satisfaction.

→   I listen to my body and I am instructed Divinely on what, when and how to best enjoy and engage with what matters most

→   Time is ALWAYS on my side. Loving the flow of it all!!!

I intend to eat a hearty breakfast 

I intend to pay my bills with love

I intend to love my home and be lovingly devoted to it’s beautiful care

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content