login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★ Intentions For Health&Home Today

Intentions For Your Home Today

The place we currently call home, is generally 1 of everyone’s main area for maintenance and creativity. What is your intention for today where you are living to give you more of what you love 💕?

And while we are at it , create ways to accomplish whatever it is you are needing to bring your life for of what you need/want and fully believe in.

☑ I only have lovely days. Today is simply more lovely.

I intend to create wonderful organization in pantry and office today and over the next few days.

Food Pantry- My purpose is to be able to rotate foods & create healthiest delectable meals with

ease, smarts and creativity.

Office area: I intend to create greater systems within my workspace over the next few days.

Office- my purpose is to create more ease in this area, making it the hub of daily ease.

I intend to allow my mind to create the ultimate solutions for the intentions of my Spirit. My spirit knows the areas I have wanted to bring to fruition. And as always the only thing necessary to do once the ideas are energetically awesome and steps are physically tangible...is #1 start #2 continue.

Affirmations

→   I Am the Awesome Ability to allow Perfect Divine energy.
  →   What I seek, I already am.
  →   Wow!!! This is awesome how I continuously get so much of what I have wanted done with complete ease and joy.

→   I make awesome self care decisions and I follow thru with joyful urgency. I am fun to take care of!!!

→   I look forward to my projects and blocks of time to continue creating.
  →   My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
  →   I lovingly take action on my intentions!
→   I have the necessary spiritual, emotional, mental and physical resources to live my ideal life!→   I now create my wonderful, ideal life

→   Our home is organized, beautified, created, and managed to my higher mind's satisfaction.

→   I listen to my body and I am instructed Divinely on what, when and how to best enjoy and engage with what matters most

→   Time is ALWAYS on my side. Loving the flow of it all!!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content