login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November'20★★NEWEST ★★ THE MIND IS A QUANTUM COMPUTER

THEY HAVEN'T TOLD US EVERYTHING, IF THEY DID WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE MIND IS A QUANTUM COMPUTER, THIS QUANTUM COMPUTER IS LITERALLY BENDING TIME, MATTER AND SPACE

YOUR MIND IS YOUR MOST POWERFUL ASSET, ABLE TO CREATE WORLDS, OR DESTROY WORLDS, WITH DIRECTED THOUGHT

THEY HAVEN'T TOLD US THIS, AND THE REASON THEY HAVEN'T TOLD US THIS INFORMATION, IS BECAUSE IT'S TOO EMPOWERING

SEE, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, THAT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AT ANYTIME, SIMPLY BY CHANGING YOUR DOMINANT THOUGHTS

YES, YOUR MIND SEEMS TO BE INTERTWINED AND INTERCONNECTED WITH THE FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE, YOUR MIND, YOUR MENTAL MOVIES, YOUR VISUALIZATIONS ACTUALLY IMPRINT THEMSELVES ON THIS HOLOGRAPHIC FIELD WE CALL REALITY

YOU ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE, THEY KNOW THIS, AND THEY'RE AFRAID OF THE DAY YOU REALIZE IT

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DIRECT YOUR THOUGHTS TO WHAT YOU WANT, PUTTING OUT THE THOUGHT PATTERNS, OR ENERGY PATTERNS OF PEACE, HAPPINESS, FORGIVENESS, LOVING KINDNESS, COMPASSION, PROSPERITY FOR ALL MANKIND

SEE, IF WE GET ON ONE ACCORD, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN'T MANIFEST TOGETHER

EVEN PEACE ON EARTH

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DIRECT YOUR THOUGHTS TO WHAT YOU WANT, PUTTING OUT THE THOUGHT PATTERNS, OR ENERGY PATTERNS OF PEACE, HAPPINESS, FORGIVENESS, LOVING KINDNESS, COMPASSION, PROSPERITY FOR ALL MANKIND

SEE, IF WE GET ON ONE ACCORD, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN'T MANIFEST TOGETHER 

EVEN PEACE ON 🌍 EARTH 

love this💗

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

To alter the universe, alter your thoughts, because the only universe you will ever know is in your mind

Bryant McGill

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

wonderful focus!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content