login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer20'★★NEWEST★★pg1 Peaceful˚ (quotes&affirmations)

share peaceful quotes affirmations&/or  intentions 

“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

other threads(:

THREAD-LINK-★★Smiling ~ Affirmations & Quotes...page 1

Affirmations:

My mind, body and spirit is my sanctuary.

→   My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power, I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.  →   I awake today to the limitless blessings from the God of the universe. I receive these blessings.

→   I dwell in peace as I allow myself to be, feel and expand. I respect my everyday peaceful journey.

→   I am thankful for God's endless treasures.

→   You allow peace easily because you are peace. You allow satisfaction because you are peaceful. You enjoy your now knowing each experience leads you to more and more of what your spirit is desiring for you right now.

→   TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST

→   The world is serene and I love being my peaceful best self there  →

→   This moment is oh so peaceful.  →   I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful peaceful moment of time.

→   I now assume the feeling which vibrates higher and higher, to the energy of my peaceful and harmonious soul.

→   This day works for me, and I flow with it.

→   I love how discernment arrives only with peace and harmony. I appreciate today's peaceful loving discernment.  →   I am so wonderfully empowered for moment by moment surrender and receiving the gifts that come from being receptive.

I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.

→   A GIFT resides in every moment  →   Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.

→   Every cell in my body celebrates health and vitality and beauty and joy every moment  →   Each day holds many unique blessings for me to embody, experience, and explore.

Quotes:

You could think of mindfulness as wise and affectionate attention.

— Jon Kabat-Zinn

The ego doesn’t know that the source of all energy is within you, so it seeks it outside.” 

— Eckhart Tolle

☼The on-the-spot practice of being fully present, feeling your heart and greeting the next moment with an open mind can be done at any time: when you wake up in the morning, before a difficulty conversation, whenever fear or discomfort arises. This practice is a beautiful way to claim… your courage, your kindness, , your strength. Whenever it occurs to you, you can pause briefly, touch in with how you’re feeling both physically and mentally, and then connect with your heart – even putting your hand on your heart if you want to. This is a way of extending warmth and acceptance to whatever is going on for you right now. ~✰˚  Pema Chodron, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change~

Allow-the-Unfolding-prints-Kelly-Rae-Roberts-Ready-to-Frame-matted-signed.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

→   I attract only Peace and Compassionate Peaceful People into my life.♥  →   What I once thought I needed greater patience for, I now know it is simply greater compassion for whomever or whatever this moment of time is asking of me.♥I now feel and give more love every time.

→  All of my thoughts contain the good feeling energy I love and value!

→   I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content