login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★Joy-Energy(WayBeyondStuckness)

post 1

Energy•Of•Moving•Beyond•Stuckness

fire-1899824_640-300x190.jpgimages?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRP2QqydpAWLx6pU-9pQn8HkP7w-BunWv66iQ&usqp=CAUImage result for pink ballerina gifimages?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQpb6aMulNnN5mJPFUVugHvQvOnDQ76WJ5tPg&usqp=CAUtumblr_pwh53bvip21sl5hbx_smart1.jpgone thing at a time | Words, Quotes and notes, Wallpaper quotes

813592389c7444407742015cc1fc6c1f.jpg

post related material you love!

table of contents and intro coming soon

link you may like

Dont-condemn-yourself.jpg

If you don't like the feeling~don't settle

Moonlighting posted this  ~ I love it~

feelings and destiny

I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have9b5ade297624302df55214f7a526d347.jpgSee the source imageimages?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSf8NsbedpCSLqK5tKNBSjX4b9I4n2vE1eUTQ&usqp=CAUSee the source image

When we know something that needs to be done but isn’t currently getting done, we often say, “I just need more discipline.” Actually, we need the habit of doing it. And we  need just enough discipline to build the habit. – Gary Keller

When-you-take-a-positive.jpg

1515283800?v=1

It-is-necessary-to-have.jpg

• ►• A major stimulant to creative thinking is focused questions. There is something about a well-worded question that often penetrates to the heart of the matter and triggers new ideas and insights. 
    Brian Tracy

My  Dearest Journey,

So good to connect with you today!

Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Never say anything about yourself you don't want to come true Brian Tracy.

related thread-★How Long It Really Takes For New Habit? & Quotes {James Clear}

On average, it takes more than two months before a new behavior becomes automatic -- 66 days to be exact. And how long it takes a new habit to form can vary widely depending on the behavior, the person, and the circumstances. In Lally's study, it took anywhere from 18 days to 254 days for people to form a new habit. [1]

In other words, if you want to set your expectations appropriately, the truth is that it will probably take you anywhere from two months to eight months to build a new behavior into your life -- not 21 days.

Interestingly, the researchers also found that "missing one opportunity to perform the behavior did not materially affect the habit formation process." In other words, it doesn't matter if you mess up every now and then. Building better habits is not an all-or-nothing process.

• How to Achieve Your Goals (This Simple Trick Makes Progress Easy)example: You can’t predict when your body feels like setting a new personal record, but the schedule can make sure that you’re in the gym whether you feel like it or not.The Power of Setting a Schedule, Not a DeadlineFocus on the Practice, Not the Performance
    • cycle-of-completion-300x289.jpg

f09784755ec2631bf2ddf360b99e4217--fitnessmotivation-wise-words.jpg

922d46cdae913cc4093ce69e214ed436.jpg

Link ~related threadWonderfullyBasic...1

• Feed Yourself Mental Pictures ~ Brian Tracy

See yourself living the kind of life that you want to live. See yourself with the kind of relationships, the kind of health, the kind of car, the kind of home you really want. Visualize just before you fall asleep at night. The first thing you do when you get up in the morning is to feed yourself mental pictures. Those are the two times of the day when your subconscious mind is most receptive to new programming, when you fall asleep and when you wake up. Brian Tracy Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true. Brian Tracy

Feed Yourself Mental Pictures ~Brian Tracy

• Positive expectations are the mark of superior personality.   Brian Tracy.                                        Imagine no limitations; decide what's right and desirable before you decide
    what's possible.  Brian Tracy
    Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.Brian Tracy.
    Never say anything about yourself you don't want to come true Brian Tracy.
    Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than
    any other. Brian Tracy

It-is-not-what-you-want.jpg

You-are-already-that.jpg

Meditation I 
THE LOCK

I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
 and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of 
confidence and quietness and security where all things 
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind, 
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
 ask of it. This Universal Mind knows the answer to all of
 my problems, and even now the answers are speeding 
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
 worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the 
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
 of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct 
answers will return to me when they are needed. Through 
the great law of attraction, everything in life that I need 
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
 necessary that I strain about this – only believe. For in 
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I 
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in 
the flower, the tree, the brook and the meadow. I know that 
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and 
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest 
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure 
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is 
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant 
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
 myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter 
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my 
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
 There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
 the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
 serves me now.THREE MAGIC WORDS: THE KEY TO POWER, PEACE AND PLENTY [LATER RENAMED TO THE KEY TO POWER AND PERSONAL PEACE] (1954)

link

☑I am always safe and secure.☑ I get to choose my limitations. ☑ My energy and abilities always  exceed any task. ☑I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals.☑→ I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

———>I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.

☑ → I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.

———> I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.

☑ → Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.

→ I allow playfulness in my activities, giving me a greater flow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy. →

• Winning starts with beginning.

I begin. I continue. I trust The Process. All is well. Thank you God. Amen.

I remember and utilize all of the information that has greatly given to me.  

• ———> The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious ,awesomely kind and abundantly fruitful → I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

♥♫♥✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥