login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Peacefulness˚...1

peace_quote_4.jpg

background.gifbackground.gif

Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.

Peace is dynamism.

Peace is generosity.

It is right

and

it is duty.

ÓSCAR ROMERO

balance_inspiration_motivation_life_scene_wander_journey_explore-707097.jpg!s

feel free to post what feels and is peaceful to your spirit

love,sacred selfcarebackground.gif

~related threads coming soon7f382fc023f7d58632c3ee086f01ab4f--flower-gardening-indoor-gardening.jpg

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

One-act-of-surrender-One.jpg

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

When-you-really.jpg89e6b69420560dcd4aca131a96e6d25d.png

When-one-surrenders-one.jpg

In-the-simple-direct.jpg

Real bliss is to have peace of mind. - Deepak Chopraa5ffe69d27f117ce57727c7395f3f841.jpg

Contentment-is-a-state.jpgb76cb6c0223c5c958bb1a026ee383dec--owl-sketch-owl-illustration.jpg

love-3092610_960_720.jpg

buddha_flower_buddhism_religion_peace_spiritual_oriental_zen-1046511.jpg!sLiberation-is-our-very.jpg

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”

I am peaceful within my mind body and soul about________________.

pink_sky_peaceful_sunset_clouds_nature_summer_lake-513761.jpg!s

“My core is always calm, always relaxed, always peaceful and always filled with love.”

Suffering-is-exclusively.jpg

6045f3d8be73534bb5cb09c1be191261.png

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content