login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Winter Solstice 2017

Beautiful Foggy Winter Peaceful Wonderful Magnificent Dry Trees Frosty Amazing Lights Fog Xmas Calm Travels Sunrise Cold Cool Scenery Seasons Magical Holidays Christmas Grass Lake New Year Silent Greeting Mist Rays Light Sunshine Adorable HD Image

As we are not Christians we don't really celebrate Christmas but do have a meal together ( which we do every day) and share small gifts on Christmas Day

As I follow earth based spirituality/Pagan beliefs The Winter Solstice is a celebration day for me which my kids encourage and like.

Our home will be decorated with lots of natural things - a real tree ,pine cones ,little wooden ornaments and animals ,candles ,fresh flowers and twigs

I have also just managed to find online  the Woodland incense that I love so have ordered some.

We will have winter essential oils in the burner and the house will have been tidies,cleaned and smudged with sage from top to bottom (finally)

I am hoping to create a thread that shares my journey from where i am today to where I hope to be on this date ,and do it in a very mindful ,calm ,healing way .

Image result for winter solstice

Today I will begin this gentle countdown by curling up on the couch with a cup of tea and a pretty notre book and will make some plans including a timeline 

For me this is far more than just holiday preparations and pretty pictures.

This is a time to take those baby steps out of a long time of inertia ,soul searching, hiding behind a cluttered home and procrastinating over things that don't appeal and things that do 

I belong to a wonderful group called Brave living - formerly known as brave girls club and as well as other things they run wonderful classes .
At the moment I am taking two of them -  Soul Restoration and Body Restoration and they are both deep ,soul searching classes that need and deserve time ,a peaceful space and the self belief that I am worthy of doing this 

These classes will be a big part of the next few weeks and will help me make this transition from zoning out on the PC most of the day to actually creating a healing ,helping ,soulful life for myself ,those I love and care about and those I have yet to become friends with

To quote Anais NinImage result for and the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud meaning

I love these words .Hope is so important to me and my family right now .

Image result for pagan quotes

Related image

Image result for pagan quotes

Related image

Related image

Image result for pagan winter solstice

Related image

Related image

Related image

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

Image result for happy winter solstice gif

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: sky, text, outdoor and nature

Image result for can I decorate for winter solstice using green and pale pink

Image result for pagan winter solstice home decorations

Image result for pagan winter solstice home decorations

Pagan Solstice Quotes. QuotesGram

Image may contain: night, text and outdoor

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJz_VMKUOWA&feature=youtu.be

Image may contain: night, text, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, tree, text, nature and outdoor

https://vimeo.com/243566568?ref=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR2LTESEx47WZwgJZ39X1Jpmb92tImsNd4zMfig0ddWhoWp3AxRf2R3sGZo

this is beautiful

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content