login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Your Own Bookmarking PAGE/ 1 OF MANY MORE TO COME

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

Videos

How many times has a member posted or sent you a video that you Must see, and you really want to see it or return to it. [you don't have to say who sent it or why you value it- if you'd like to keep that info anonymous/personal]

Threads

Or a thread you love, maybe not to save to favorites as much as a favorite that just caught your eye again or for the first time. For myself-ALOT!!!(:

Create & Edit Your Own Post

[Pls only create 1 Post and just edit as needed]  (: 

Well, create a post which invites your return with thread links, video links or live videos. You can change it up as often as you like... and/ or leave a comment about it. 

Have fun, and this is hopefully just another way to enjoy what others are sharing with you or things you'd like to get back to that you come across.

much love,  AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

PS

This thread was inspired by members sending me videos that I saved in my PM area, and it was not the greatest idea to quickly find againtongue-outI hope this thread works for you too!

thread with interesting looking videos contributed by SmartRoutinesimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

★★A Video /Thread Bookmarking Thread / PAGE 1 OF MANY MORE TO COME

feel free to begin your own in the moment-Bmindful bookmark post(:

~~~~~~~~

This thread got so full... I needed to start again to keep it functional(:

articles

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content