login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★quotes or points to ponder

“Well leslie,sometimes the road less travelled,is less travelled for a reason” Jerry Seinfeld

quote-there-is-nothing-to-be-learned-from-the-second-kick-of-a-mule-mark-twain-84-92-81.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

• ~ A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
  • ~
    •  ˚True security comes with the presence of a feeling of faith and trust that up wells from deep within you, in really knowing that you are in the perfect place (in each and every moment) from which to create the next moment of your experience of life. Eckhart Tolle from his book The Power Of Now

• 98a1506989b3b673da5638f8c2209501.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift… YOU!”
― Steve Maraboli

“Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents,
it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.
We are more than the sum of our knowledge, we are the products of our imagination. “

Ancient Proverb

Thoughts and thinking are not the same thing. We have thoughts all the time. Thinking takes rolling up your sleeves and working with those thoughts. “What does this mean? What do I DO next?” and so on. Then we can take the actions to move us forward in a logical, practical, systematic way. It’s a method. We could all probably do with a little more real thinking and reviewing. Doing is where we can do experiments with all this theoretical stuff. Experiential knowledge is where we get confirmation. It’s where we find out what works.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to flowergirl's post:

Sorry flowergirl, I moved the post which changed house work to house care(:

added this pic while I was at it(:

f44c605765870fe377ae81711913c3ff--clean-house-retro-humor.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

O our mother the earth, O our father the sky,
Your children are we, and with tired backs
We bring you the gifts that you love.
Then weave for us a garment of brightness;
May the warp be the white lightning of morning,
May the weft be the red light of evening,
May the fringes be the falling rain,
May the border be the standing rainbow.
Thus weave for us a garment of brightness
That we may walk fittingly where grass is green,
O our mother the earth, O our father the sky.

Tewa Pueblo prayer

My point to ponder for today is “perspective”. A person with more money than you can shake a stick at can be on the verge of suicide and a homeless man can decide to tackle his situation and overcome his difficulties. Perspective, man – it’s pretty important.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Aurelius and then Cicero! You guys are on a roll!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” Sarah Ban Breathnach

“Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” Sarah Ban Breathnach

“The authentic self is the soul made visible” Sarah Ban Breathnach

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

I like this mans thinking

I’m not a food TV fanboy but my opinion of Nigella Lawson rose when I saw this picture.

That is what I call a BEAUTIFUL Room!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

oh I could live in that room

• ** a favorite The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. Henry David Thoreau

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Song Inside
  • ❤Heart Smiling Technique
  • How Your Heart❤ Produces Energy Your heart is the organ of your body that produces most energy. This video describes four interesting but little known facts about your heart that will change the way you use your heart to improve your energy and your relationships.
    To become willing and accepting means noticing that you are the sky, not the clouds;the ocean, not the waves. It means noticing that you are large enough to contain all of your experiences, just as the sky can contain any cloud any ocean wave. Stephen C Hayes, PH.D with Spencer Smith

“This is the most profound spiritual truth I know: that even when we’re most sure that love can’t conquer all, it seems to anyway.” ☼ Anne Lamott

“As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others” ☼ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。 Marianne Williamson… “Whether you are aware of them or not, whether you recognize them as spiritual or not, you probably have had the experiences of silence, or transcendence, or the Divine—a few seconds, a few minutes that seem out of time; a moment when the ordinary looks beautiful, glowing; a deep sense of being at peace, feeling happy for no reason. When these experiences come…believe in them. They reflect your true nature” ☼ Ravi Shankar

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My point to ponder for today is this: Recognize and be aware of the differences between “gathering” and “focusing”. Remember that you are not your mind – you are the awareness of your mind. Your mind is a tool you use. It is a powerful tool and it has different modes of operating. It has a “gathering” mode. You could call it a “scanning mode”. And it also has a “focus” mode. If we become more aware of these modes we can consciously switch between these modes kind of like flipping a switch. I’m finding that this is helping me a lot and wanted to share that.

Also, here is an idea that is floating around in my head that I haven’t applied any real thinking to yet, but it is this: There are a finite number of people on the planet, but for practical purposes, for us as individuals, we might as well view that finite number as infinite. Now, why would I be thinking about something like this. Well, certain things seem more manageable if we realize that for practical purposes it sort of releases us from some sorts of unattainable things. I haven’t sorted out my thoughts on this yet (I’m doing it out loud on bmindful a bit as I’m typing right now), but there feels like there is something there to me. Consider “gathering and scanning”. If we were to scan our world for the “right”, “best”, “maximum” of anything, be it information, relationships, or something else – well, then we are in some ways setting ourselves up for long term failure in that we are looking for the end of something that for practical purposes has no end. There is a saying that goes something like “The good is the enemy of the best” – well, I understand that and it makes good sense, but if we view it from another perspective it is also true that “The best is the enemy of the good”. There is another saying that goes something like “Build castles in the air, but put foundations under them”. That came to mind too for some reason. I, for one, seldom think about my own mortality, but the clock is ticking. Steven Covey, who incidentally died recently, used the phrase “the clock and the compass” as I recall. Well, we can also think of the microscope and the telescope, or a map, we can search for the infinite, or even the finite and never see it with respect to some things. So, it’s important to remember that there is a clock ticking and if we aren’t careful we can wind up getting lost in the search.

Does that make sense to anyone? I know I tend to ramble sometimes.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING SRWE,FIRST OF ALL A HUMANS LIFE IS LIMITED TO 80 90 OR 100 YEARS.SEARCHING FOR KNOWLEDGE,WISDOM,ETC.IS FINE,IF THAT'S WHAT YOU FEEL YOU NEED MORE OF.THERE IS A TIME WHEN YOU SAY,I NEED TO SLOW UP ON GATHERING ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE,AND JUST TRY BE THE SUM TOTAL OF WHAT YOU KNOW.OF COURSE WE NEVER COMPLETELY STOP LEARNING THAT,S AN ONGOING PROCESS.  

A point to ponder.

When we take inventory of all that has our attention we free up mental energy by writing those things down. If we make a list of those things it lets us see what’s rolling around upstairs.

What next?

Next we need to clarify. We do that by applying deliberate thinking about the things that have our attention.

There is a subtle, but significant difference between: “Family Time” and “Look into and list activities that I can do with my family”. One if vague, while the other gives us a handle for concrete action.

Just a point to ponder.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

So, how do we “deliberately think” about stuff? Well some things are easy, but some things require a little quiet time, a sheet of paper and a pencil. And I think we can cover an awful lot of stuff in a short period of time if we just get somewhere quiet and actually start writing things down. It’s fairly easy to catch all the obvious things crossing your mind. It’s pretty easy to write them down. Then we start applying outcome thinking to those things. “What do I want to accomplish with this?” “What would I do first?” “Next?”

It is easy to “think” we know what we need to do, but when it comes down to brass tacs what we REALLY know is that we COULD know what to do to fix stuff if we thought about it, and cause we COULD fix stuff if we wanted to it’s okay to ignore it for now. If it were a game of chess I’d call it the ROUNDTUIT defense. It’s where you defeat your opponent (or at least pretend to defeat your opponent) by making him give up and walk away ‘cause you never get around to making your next move. There is a significant difference between buying a book and reading a book and there is a big difference between knowing how to make a list and actually making a list. Even if the list you make looks kind of overwhelming and the actions you need to take are things that are going to take an investment of time an resources, you are in a much better position after making a list and thinking about it than you are before you make the list – the list you always knew you could make at any time just by getting around to it. Get a roundtuit. Sooner is better than later.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I want to mention David Allen. Some of this stuff I’m posting is more or less from his books and I’m finding the ideas very useful and practical. Here is another great idea.

Create a “Maybe Someday” list. Think of it as a parking lot for ideas you might want to pursue. When we do some of that list making stuff and start writing down everything that has our attention it can be easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of unclarified commitments we have taking up mental space. When we look at it and start realizing how much commitment we have on our plates we can become numb from the realization. “Learn this, learn this, set this up, spend time on this, read this, improve this, do this”. It can make us numb and that numbness can put a damper on our creativity. If we will look at our list and park some of the things in the “someday maybe” list we can deal with our commitments more realistically. We can actually start engaging and dealing with our stuff. Most of us are numb to just how unrealistically overcommited we are. As soon as we have an idea we don’t automatically have to commit to doing something about it. It doesn’t mean we have to dump the idea – we can just be aware of it, list it on our someday maybe list and get back to what we are already commited to. When and if the time is right – THEN we can commit to it.

THAT, my friends is a great point to ponder. This stuff can really clear out mental clutter and help us actually see what we have on our tables and help us to prioritize. Put the most important stuff on your table and put some of it over on the shelf. And throw some of it in the bin.

I’m big on always pointing out that we are not our thoughts, but the awareness of our thoughts. Well, I’m gonna start adding something like this – and it is the clarifying, organizing and dealing with the thoughts we are aware of that will make very positive changes in our lives.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.”

Eckart Tolle

eckhart tolle says “suffering or mental anguish,can serve a positive purpose,towards growth“I would add most forms of discontentment are temporary and there is almost always a mild sense of rebirth and optimism after the issue is resolved.Eventually we reach a point where we don,t have much use for suffering,so either through grace or our intellects we keep sufferring to a minimum,the budda intuittively realized that he could not evolve spiritually,unless he changed his life circumstances from being a rich prince,to a poor drifter,somewhat incomprehenceable,he was likely sensitive to whispers and persuaded by a voice he concluded was that of the creater.

"There are things we can't do, that said don't let those things stop you from doing all the things that you can do"

“As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out of the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love—even the most simple action.”

Eckhart Tolle

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
Love this Selfcare ,I replace the words housework with home caring or on a dippy day playing house

“Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything & and make your optimisom come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best. Forget the mistakes of the past & press on the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to critize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
― Christian D. Larson

“You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are”

“We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it”

by the wonderful John Lennon

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thank you flowergirl…precious selected quoted….posted by a wise lady. On to my daily watering(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

thanks Selfcare

How do you say “thank you” for sunshine or health…for clear days or gentle rains…for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live.

- Thomas D. Willhite

This has turned into a very nice thread.

Here is something to turn your thinking cap for. Think about lists and about how you can use them more effectively. Making a list is a nice and useful thing to do – but what if you had say, four or five lists that were specialized lists. Now, it’s easy to get carried away and create a bunch of lists that never get used, but I’ve recently started using Evernote and set up some “notebooks” that are actually categorized lists. I have a projects notebook, and in that notebook I can create sub-notebooks for my various projects. I have a music notebook with some sub-notebooks for articles about guitar, one for gear reviews and so on. I have a Journal. A Tech notebook and a few others. Now, what I’ve found so useful about Evernote is that it has a feature you can add to your browser called a “web clipper”. Now, whenever I’m surfing and I find an article I want to keep, I just clip that article with the clipper and send it directly to the appropriate notebook. By setting up my lists in a conscious and usable way I’ve made my life a lot easier.

Another thing I’ve done recently is to start using feeddemon to collect information about my favorite topics. Now, I don’t have TIME to actually read all that info coming into me, BUT, I know that if I’m trying to find some relevant info pertaining to some topic I can just go to feeddemon and scan the articled there and ALWAYS find something worth reading.

Another thing that has helped me – and as I type these words I KNOW that my inbox is organized and almost empty – is organizing my gmail account. There are these things called “labels” in gmail that work like folders. You can use filters to automatically send your emails to specific folders. You can set up a family/friends “label” and so on. I started working on this yesterday and had my emails sorted out in an evening. Now THAT is something that will free up a lot of mental energy. Here is a list of some of the folders I set up to give you an idea of how you might use this idea. Incidentally, I named my folders with a number so I could list them down the left side of my gmail page the way I wanted them to be listed rather than being listed alphabetically, but anyway…
Folders or Labels I’m using for Gmail
(1) Family/Friends
(2) My Journal (Which I set up to archive journal entries which I mail to my evernote account Journal Notebook.
(3) My Sites (Which I can use for emails that are coming into my gmail account from my own website that I’m currently working on and any others I set up in the future.
(4) Newsletters (with sub folders for newsletters by topic, such as Music, Travel, Personal Growth, Economics and so on…
(5) Social Sites (for notifications that come in from Twitter or Facebook and stuff like that)
(6) My Net Accounts (which catches emails from OTHER types of web accounts – like when you sign up for some sort of web-based site. You know, a place to keep stuff like passwords and password changes and stuff like that.)
(7) Ads (Where I keep actual emails that I don’t automatically send to spam folder. Stuff like sales adds from TigerDirect or NewEgg and so on.
(8) FromeMe2Me (Where I sometimes send myself an email with an attachment or a reminder or something. I use that when I’m using my laptop or tablet and want to be sure I want a copy of something available to me from whichever computer I’m using.)

Those are a few points for you guys to ponder today.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“You don’t attract what you want ,you attract what you are “

Denise Linn

“This is a wonderful day. And I have never seen this one ever before.” — Maya Angelou

what a lovely thought to greet each morning with

“Don’t let people pull you into their storms, pull them into your peace♥”

by Kimberly Jones

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

chi energy

“the man who treats his girlfriend like a princess was raised in the arms of a queen “

“Learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. This true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. It is beneath no one, superior to no one, and full of magic, mystery, and enchantment.”

~ Deepak Chopra

April 5, 2013 Playing Your Part Life Is an Illusion
by Madisyn Taylor

“As we become more enlightened on our journey of life, we become more compassionate and wise and have less attachment.

As children, most of us sang that mesmerizing, wistful lullaby that ends with the words, “Life is but a dream.” This is a classic example of a deep, sophisticated truth hiding, like an underground stream, in an unlikely place. It winds its way through our minds like a riddle or a Zen koan, coming up when we least expect it and asking that we consider its meaning. Many gurus and philosophers agree with this mysterious observation, saying that this world we perceive as real is actually an illusion, not unlike a film being projected on a screen. Most of us are so involved in the projection that we don’t understand it for what it is. We are completely caught up in the illusion, imagining that we are in a life and death struggle and taking it very seriously.

The enlightened few, on the other hand, live their lives in the light of the awareness that what most of us perceive as reality is a passing fancy. As a result, they behave with detachment, compassion, and wisdom, while the rest of us struggle and writhe upon the stage in the play of our life. Having the wisdom to know that life is but a dream does not mean that we ignore it or don’t do our best with the twists and turns of our fate. Rather, like an actress who plays her role fully even as she knows it’s only a role, we engage in the unfolding drama, but with a little more freedom because we know that this is not the totality of who we are.

And life is more of an improvisation than it is like a play whose lines have already been written, whose end is already known. Like an improviser, we have choices to make and the more we embrace the illusionary quality of the performance, the lighter we can be on the planet, on others, and on ourselves. We can truly play with the shadows cast by the light of the projector, fully engaging without getting bogged down”

I’m sure we’ve all heard different stats on how many thoughts we have a day…The other day, …heard some stats…and whether the accuracy is perfect right now…was not what got my attention…just the sheer relevance as to how much info we are presented with daily got me….
These are the stats I received:

You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.
You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.
You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

These stats served as major reinforcement/motivation for the tools I use/and find… toward simplifying everyday life…in areas that are necessary… for me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Peace is all around us in the world and in nature and within us in our bodies and our spirits. Once we learn to touch this peace, we will be healed and transformed.
It is not a matter of faith; it is a matter of practice.”

Thich Nhat Hahn

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Very nice, Flowergirl(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Selfcare

Try not to resist the changes that come your way.
Instead let life live through you.

And do not worry that your life is turning upside down.
How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?

~ Rumi
I love Rumi’s wisdom

“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

“I think it’s intoxicating when somebody is so unapologetically who they are” -Don Cheadle

love flowergirl

Alan Watts
Alan Watts was a philosopher, inspirational teacher of the previous generation known as the 1960,s

If people continue to perpetuate fear,and anger which sometimes seems like the most logical way to live life……“an eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,the entire world would end up blind and toothless“Gandi

“May the sun bring you new energy by day. May the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries. May the breeze blow new strength into your being. May you walk gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life” -Apache Prayer

Here is a crazy thought I had the other night lying in bed. Nothing too deep, but I’d like to share it. The idea is more or less this…

There is a physical world. There is a non-physical world. Our bodies are physical and our souls are non-physical. I don’t have a hard time with this, but a lot of people seem to have a tough time with the “non-physical” part. There are lots of examples of “non-physical” realities – love, for one, the number three, for another. Why is it so difficult for us to say without a doubt that there is a soul, and moreover an eternal one? Is a thought a thing? Anyway, the whole “God thing” is really hard, it seems, for a lot of people to deal with. It makes a lot of people angry and even draws mockery. Well, these kinds of thoughts were rolling around and I was thinking to myself that we can’t really prove that a soul exists, but isn’t it reasonable to think that there is such a thing as a soul, and a God and stuff? It is reasonable. It is rational. Everyone knows that thoughts exist, but no one can tell you where they come from. They come from somewhere. Maybe it’s hard for us to see because we ARE physical in this world. This body is physical. We walk around in the physical. It’s easy to see. What we have a hard time seeing is the non-physical part of us. The eternal or soul part. I wonder if they have ever done a study of the spiritual beliefs of blind people? Just a thought. It occurs to me that maybe it would be easier to get in touch, or maybe more natural for a blind person to hear his inner voice more. I think that inner voice we sometimes hear is probably coming from the “other side” if you know what I mean. I’m going to meander back to my original point though and it is more or less this: An eye cannot see itself. It can only look outward. Now, what it sees is seen in a physical way by the body/brain/mind, but it is also seen from the soul. The part of you that isn’t physical. It can’t see itself though. Now, could it be that WE, you and me, are conduits like an eye. We exist in the middle somehow, but we can’t see it. We can conceive of it, but we can’t really see it. We can only hear it, or feel it, or think it, but we can’t see it cause we are it. Maybe we are a conduit between worlds. Maybe all life is – it’s just that we humans have big brains that get in the way. Worms don’t waste their time with such nonsense.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

inspirational quotes

“If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author.”

Houlahan

Greenpeace activist, Harald Zindler,

“The optimism of the action is better than the pessimism of the thought”

“When you do things from your soul, a river moves through you. Freshness and a deep joy are the signs.”

Rumi

It’s coming to grips with the fact that
the only person who can cause us to suffer,
who can cause us to misperceive illusion and separation,
who has this much power, is ourselves.

Nothing in the exterior environment causes us
to lose a sense of the awakened state.

Nobody we meet, no situation we deal with
has the power to cause us to fall out of awakening.

It is one of the most important realizations we can make.
It’s all an inside job.
It’s all something we do to ourselves—
mistakenly, unknowingly,
and often times unconsciously.

~ Adyashanti

“What you seek is so near you, that there is no place for ‘a way.’”

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

“Just as when a gardener sows a pea seed it is definite that peas and not barley will grow, and when he sows nothing it is definite that nothing will grow, so when we perform positive actions it is definite that we shall experience happy results, when we perform negative actions it is definite that we shall experience unhappy results, and when we perform neutral actions it is definite that we shall experience neutral results.”
— Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

• ** ˚Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here is one for you guys.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“now that we have cell phones and other various ways to communicate
without wires or other physical connections,the idea of god, cosmic consciousness,metaphysics ect.is easier to understand” lol
“only the practice of love,has the capacity to keep the wise sane”

“The fact that I’m silent doesn’t mean I have nothing to say.”

— Jonathan Carroll

there are times when I retreat into my thoughts and quietness washes through and over me and there are other times when I feel I have so much to share – both are special gifts
love flowergirl

The fact that I’m not doesn’t mean I have anything to say either, FG, lol! You have lots of great stuff to share! FLOWERPOWER!!!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

you always make me laugh SMWE
thanks I’m sure there will be lots more to share

“As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life.”

— Siddhartha Gautama

“another world is not only possible ,she’s on her way …on a quiet day, if I listen very carefully ,I can hear her breathing”

Arundhati Roy

“Children are made readers in the laps of their parents.” – Emilie Buchwald

“You carry Mother Earth within you, She is not just outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment.”

— Thích Nhat Hanh

“Is there a difference between happiness and inner peace? Yes. Happiness depends on conditions being perceived as positive; inner peace does not.”

— Eckhart Tolle

Tumblelog Menu

“Don’t plant your bad days. They grow into weeks. The weeks grow into months. Before you know it, you got yourself a bad year. Take it from me – choke those little bad days. Choke ‘em down to nothing.”

— Tom Waits

“Owning your own feelings, rather than blaming them on someone else, is the mark of a person who has moved from contracted to expanded awareness.”

— Deepak Chopra

“For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”

— Steve Jobs

“You are like a candle. Imagine you are sending light out all around you. All your words, thoughts and actions are going in many directions. If you say something kind, your kind words go in many directions, and you yourself go with them. We are…transforming and continuing in a different form at every moment.”

— Thich Nhat Hanh

candle of life
a song that relates to your post,I,m sure your familiar with these
mates

teal

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to I use to be a caterpillar’s post:
thanks ,I love the Moodys

great username

You can never love another person unless you are equally involved in the beautiful but difficult spiritual work of learning to love yourself. There is within each of us, at the soul level, an enriching fountain of love. In other words, you do not have to go outside yourself to know what love is. This is not selfishness, and it is not narcissism; they are negative obsessions with the need to be loved. Rather this is the wellspring of love within the heart. Through their need for love, people who lead solitary lives often stumble upon this great fountain. They learn to whisper awake the deep well of love within. This is not a question of forcing yourself to love yourself. It is more a question of exercising reserve, of inviting the wellspring of love that is after all, your deepest nature to flow through your life. When this happens, the ground that has hardened within you grows soft again.

…This makes you independent. You are now able to come close to the other, not out of need or with the wearying apparatus of projection, but out of genuine intimacy, affinity, and belonging. It is a freedom. Love should make you free. You become free of the hungry, blistering need with which you continually reach out to scrape affirmation, respect, and significance for yourself from things and people outside yourself. To be holy is to be home, to be able to rest in the house of belonging that we call the soul.”

~John O’Donohue, from ‘Anam Cara’

“I know what it’s like. I’ve seen it played out a zillion times. You’re waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are. Maybe they’ll first catch the sparkle in your eye. Or perhaps they’ll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit. Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all. Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence. Well, I’m here to tell you, your wait is over. That someone, is you.”

— Mike Dooley

Being in Faith Mode-Context ________________
He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he fears. [] Montaigne, Essays, 1588

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Being happy is the cornerstone of all that you are! Nothing is more important than that you feel good! And you have absolute and utter control about that because you can choose the thought that makes you worry or the thought that makes you happy; the things that thrill you, or the things that worry you. You have the choice in every moment.

—-Abraham

“Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny—he or she has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally—you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.”

— Osho

“Pay attention to the gap – the gap between two thoughts, the brief, silent space between words in a conversation, between the notes of a piano or flute, or the gap between the in-breath and the out-breath. When you pay attention to those gaps, awareness of ‘something’ becomes – just awareness. The formless dimension of pure conciousness arises from within you and replaces identification with form.”

— Eckhart Tolle

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

The spiritual test inherent in all our lives is the challenge to discover what motivates us to make the choices we do, and whether we have faith in our fears or the Divine… Caroline Myss

The spiritual quest is a journey without distance. You travel from where you are right now, to where you have always been. From ignorance to recognition Anthony DeMello

There is something in all of us that seeks the spiritual… The spiritual is inclusive. It is the deepest sense of belonging and participation. We all participate in the spiritual at all times, whether we know it or not. There’s no place to go to be separated from the spiritual, so perhaps one might say that the spiritual is that realm of human experience which religion attempts to connect is to through dogma and practice. Sometimes it succeeds and sometimes it fails. Religion is a bridge to the spiritual ~ but the spiritual lies beyond religion. Unfortunately, in seeking the spiritual we may become attached to the bridge rather than crossing over it. Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.

If you want to love, take the time to listen to your heart. In most ancient and wise cultures it is a regular practice for people to talk to their heart. There are rituals, stories, and meditative skills in every spiritual tradition that awaken the voice of the heart. To live wisely, this practice is essential, because our heart is the source of our connection to and intimacy with all of life. And life is love. This mysterious quality of love is all around us, as real as gravity… Yet how often we forget about love…. Jack Kornfield

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“gods one and only voice is silence” Dr.Wayne Dyer
“success is born,out of discipline” Steven Covey

Ever look at a piano keyboard and wonder how and why it looks like it does? It’s that way for a reason. A couple of reasons are how the human hand was designed and also because it creates a pattern that can be seen and felt (by your fingers like braille). And why are the notes named the way they are? Why does it go ABCDEFGA instead of ABCDEFGH? Here is a short and interesting explanation about the history of the keyboard. When reading it consider that math and physics are involved in how tones are related. How the Piano Note Chart Was Developed

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“It doesn’t matter whom you love or where you move from or to, you always take yourself with you. If you don’t know who you are, or if you’ve forgotten or misplaced her, then you’ll always feel as if you don’t belong. Anywhere.” ― Sarah Breathnach

I’ve been on a music kick lately. Well, I’m always on a music kick, but anyway, here’s a neat point to ponder. Virtually every piece of music you have ever heard or ever will hear is based on the relationships of seven notes. Pretty neat, huh?

There’s a dirty word on this, but I think you’ll find it pretty eye opening.
Axis of Awesome

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You don’t have to justify the good that flows to you; it is a given. You are of more value in the joy of your cross-stitching than in the struggle of your ironing.

—-Abraham
I just love this quote that came in todays daily message

• ** The more I give myself permission to live in the moment and enjoy it without feeling guilty or judgmental about any other time, the better I feel about the quality of my work. Wayne Dyer
  • ** Nothing life delivers to our door has the power to diminish who we really are. Guy Finley
  • ** We are never without everything we need to change any unwanted experience Guy Finley
  • ** All fearful reactions are simply a case of “mistaken identity.” Guy Finley
  • ** The only authority painful regrets hold over us is that we won’t let them go. Guy Finley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“We do not become healers.
We came as healers. We are.
Some of us are still catching up to what we are.

We do not become storytellers.
We came as carriers of the stories
we and our ancestors actually lived. We are.

We do not become artists. We came as artists. We are.

We do not become writers.. dancers.. musicians.. helpers.. peacemakers. We came as such. We are.

We do not learn to love in this sense. We came as Love. We are Love. Some of us are still catching up to who we truly are”

~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes

“Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by

Norman Vincent Peale

“When you think about other people and what they think of you, do you understand that what they think of you has very little to do with what you are? It has mostly to do with the habits of thought that they have developed. It has more to do with them as thinkers than it does with you as the subject of their thought.”

— Abraham Hicks

Physical pain is just an extension of emotion. It’s all the same thing. There are two emotions. One feels good and one feels bad. Which means, you’re connected to your Energy Stream or you’re not allowing your Energy Stream.

—-Abraham

All thoughts produce energy that is either positive or negative in nature. They are in fact forms of energy themselves. They are energy in motion and therefore have a final destination and purpose. Thoughts produce the energy that determines our next course of action. They form the next things we will do or say. They supersede all that man ever does. They set intention.

Recycle the thoughts that bear no resemblance to your Now. You should hold onto nothing that is inappropriate to the moment you are in, the moment you are experiencing. Choose the thoughts that move through your mind with awareness that you are creating your own reality. Empty your mind bin as often as you can to remove the clutter that keeps you clinging too tightly to the past.

— Stephanie J. King – Life Is Calling

I love these words – “Empty your mind bin as often as you can to remove the clutter that keeps you clinging too tightly to the past”

Do not pollute your beautiful, radiant inner being nor the Earth with negativity. Do not give unhappiness in any form whatsoever a dwelling place inside you.

— Eckhart Tolle

Anaïs Nin

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”

― Bob Moawad

“Stop looking outside for scraps of pleasure or fulfillment, for validation, security, or love – you have a treasure within that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer.”

Eckhart Tolle Quote

“I TRY NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE,MOSTLY BECAUSE MY EGO DOESN’T LIKE TO BE WRONG”(:
AND OF COURSE A WASTE OF TIME AND MIND.

————————————————————————————————————————

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Somewhere special

You don’t have to go somewhere special to be somewhere special. Wherever you happen to be has a unique and valuable beauty all its own.

You don’t have to do anything special to experience how truly great and special life is. Even in the ordinary things there is always extraordinary richness to be found.

Just the sensation of the warm sun on your skin is amazing. And that’s something you can feel anywhere on the face of the Earth.

There’s no need to wait until some special moment to experience life in all its glory. The fact is, you can make any moment special just by giving your love and authenticity to it.

Look around you, wherever you are, and you’ll see plenty of opportunities for fulfillment. What makes life special is your choice to live it fully.

Allow yourself to feel the wonder, to drink in the beauty and to experience the special time and place where you are. Life is always special, so live it accordingly.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at http://greatday.com/#SwyA5iuMtI4WOBtr.99

Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.

Eckhart Tolle

A quote I read recently: “self actualized people must aspire to there ultimate potential” similar to playing football or baseball or any sporting event:When the curtain falls or the game is over you know
you gave 100% of yourself.

“your love is located within you.
It is yours to nuture and savor.
It is yours to give in any way you choose.
This is true for others as well.
If someone you love fails to return the love the way you would like it returned,that is the other person choice.
It doesn’t at all detract from your love” Wayne Dyer

• ** For every pleasing thing, there is an unpleasing counterpart, for within every particle of the Universe is that which is wanted as well as the lack of that which is wanted. When you focus upon an unwanted aspect of something in an effort to push it away from you, it only comes closer, because you get what you give your attention to whether it is something that you want or not. It is up to you to focus upon and attract what is wanted. -Abraham

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I’m not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.”

― Esperanza Spalding

I love this ,it feels so empowering

“I change my life when I change my thinking.
I am Light. I am Spirit.
I am a wonderful, capable being.
And it is time for me to acknowledge
that I create my own reality with my thoughts.
If I want to change my reality,
then it is time for me to change my mind.”
-Louise Hay

)
Crabby Old Man What do you see nurses? . . . .. . What do you see? What are you thinking . . . . . When you’re looking at me? A crabby old man . . . . . Not very wise, Uncertain of habit . . . . . With faraway eyes? Who dribbles his food . . . . . And makes no reply. When you say in a loud voice . . . . . ‘I do wish you’d try!’ Who seems not to notice . . . . . The things that you do. And forever is losing . . . . . A sock or shoe? Who, resisting or not . . . . .. Lets you do as you will, With bathing and feeding . . . . . The long day to fill? Is that what you’re thinking? . . . . . Is that what you see? Then open your eyes, nurse . . . . . You’re not looking at me. I’ll tell you who I am. . . . . . As I sit here so still, As I do at your bidding, . . . . . As I eat at your will. I’m a small child of Ten . .. . . . With a father and mother, Brothers and sisters . . . . . Who love one another. A young boy of Sixteen . . . . With wings on his feet.. Dreaming that soon now . . . . . A lover he’ll meet. A groom soon at Twenty . . . . . My heart gives a leap. Remembering, the vows . . . . .. That I promised to keep. At Twenty-Five, now . . . . . I have young of my own. Who need me to guide . . . . . And a secure happy home. A man of Thirty . . . . . My young now grown fast, Bound to each other . . . . . With ties that should last. At Forty, my young sons . . . . . Have grown and are gone, But my woman’s beside me . . . . . To see I don’t mourn. At Fifty, once more, babies play ‘round my knee, Again, we know children . . . .. . My loved one and me. Dark days are upon me . . . . . My wife is now dead. I look at the future . . . . . Shudder with dread. For my young are all rearing . . . . . Young of their own. And I think of the years . . . . . And the love that I’ve known. I’m now an old man . . . . . And nature is cruel. Tis jest to make old age . . . .. . Look like a fool. The body, it crumbles . . . . . Grace and vigor, depart. There is now a stone . .. . . Where I once had a heart. But inside this old carcass . . . . . A young guy still dwells, And now and again . . . . . My battered heart swells. I remember the joys . . . . . I remember the pain. And I’m loving and living . . . .. . Life over again. I think of the years, all too few . . . . . Gone too fast. And accept the stark fact . . . . That nothing can last. So open your eyes, people . . . . . Open and see. Not a crabby old man . . . Look closer . . . See ME!! Remember this poem when you next meet An older person who you might brush aside Without looking at the young soul within. We will all, one day, be there, too! The best and most beautiful things of This world can’t be seen or touched. They must be felt by the heart

When we are stricken and cannot bear our lives any longer, then a Tree has something to say to us: Be still! Be still! Look at me! Life is not easy, life is not difficult. Those are childish thoughts. Let Divinity speak Within you, and your thoughts will grow silent.

You are anxious because your path leads away from Mother and Home. But every step and every day lead you back again to the Mother. Home is neither here nor there. Home is Within you, or home is nowhere at all… Hermann Hesse

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

RICH or POOR ?

One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family. On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, ‘How was the trip?’ ‘It was great, Dad.’ ‘Did you see how poor people live?’ the father asked. ‘Oh yeah,’ said the son. ‘So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?’ asked the father. The son answered: ‘I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon. We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them.’ The boy’s father was speechless. Then his son added, ‘Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are.’ Isn’t perspective a wonderful thing? Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we have, instead of worrying about what we don’t have. Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends! Pass this on to friends and acquaintances and help them refresh their perspective and appreciation. ‘Life is too short and friends are too few

This quote varies somewhat. from Eckhart Tolle
“you are the universe playing the part of a human for eighty years or so”

“Never underestimate the heart of a champion”
Rudi T Houston Rockets

Years ago I had this kitten that I was quite fond of,and I raised it
for a few years.So obviously I was it’s best friend.
It use to play with other cats during the day.
When I got home from work at the end of the day,I would just whistle
and it would come running from wherever it was,because it recognized
me calling it and knew for sure it was dinnertime.
Eventually I moved up the coast,but I found it a good home first.
Moral of the story:
One day while pondering the existence of god I thought
“if god loves me as much as I love my cat there’s plenty of
hope for me”
It was one of my more profound thoughts at the time,but it gave me
an answer that there is a higher power.

“If I am looking for my higher power or source energy.
I can usually find it within the present moment.”

“I wish I was the person my dog thinks I am”
“money isn’t everything,but it sure keeps your kids in touch with you”
“they say money can’t buy happiness,but somehow it’s easier to cry
in a porshe than on a bike”
These are quotes I stumbled over today

deep thoughts Guy Finley
Jerry and Dave

I really like the author, Guy Finley… thanks for this post!

No human would ever do anything to harm another if Connected to Source because when you’re Connected, you’re empowered; you don’t feel insecure. And when you don’t feel insecure, you don’t need to do something to somebody else that you’re afraid of, because you’re not afraid. You understand that Well-Being is yours.

Abraham

I’m an Abester, too… and it was really good to read this quote tonight, Flowergirl. Thank you…and Happy New Year.
Imagine/Betty

Improving virtue or character is usually possible by having a talk
with whoever appears when I look in the mirror.

only one world syndrome

Some Quotes

A HICKS

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.

- Aristotle

10950401b44b009ee517dbaeda1217a2.jpg

Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. Ernest Holmes

• ~
    “A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the directory of his life. ~James Allen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

got any coffee

“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” -Unknown

“Honor your being, Release each and every struggle, Gather strength from life’s storms, Relax into the arms of spirit.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Inspiration and genius—one and the same.
Victor Hugo

• ~

I came across quote written by SRWE, a wonderful appreciation quote(:

You don’t need a doctorate in horticulture to appreciate a rose.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” Buddha

“Our opportunity is to Soar our Spirit.
To see Light and Joy in everything.
To spread our wings and fly boldly.
To give thanks for rainbows and butterflies -
our symbols of renewal and rebirth.
To offer daily Thanksgiving – for ourselves, our family,
our friends, our community, for the whole world.”

Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.”

Norman Vincent Peale

“Give yourself a gift of five minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This five-minute-a-day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to focus your life in awe.”

Wayne Dyer

• ~

✰DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU HAVE NOT; BUT REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. ― Epicurus

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You are a sweet ocean of love.
Invite everyone to come to your shore to feel the joy of life.”

Debasish Mridha

“There is a peaceful relief when judgement and criticism are abandon,since they
cause constant unconscious guilt as well as fear of retribution”
“People with adequate self esteem have no need to hate others” David R Hawkins

“What makes you human is not this form,but the invisible intelligence that
suffuses it-mind,spirit,god,whatever you want to call it”
Wayne Dyer

The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. Henry Ward Beecher

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Sunlight fell upon the wall; the wall received a borrowed splendor. Why set your heart on a piece of earth, O simple one? Seek out the source which shines forever.” Rumi

“Promise Yourself

To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.

To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
― Christian D. Larson

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both.” Buddha

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
you’ve done it again Nancee1953! This is one of my favorite quotes!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yeah!!!

“If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” –Barack Obama

“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” Jim Rohn

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
speaking of scenery

“You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” ― Roman Payne

“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” Madonna

“When there is great love, there are always miracles.”
Willa Cather

“The secret of life…is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” Paulo Coelho, from The Alchemist

“In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of You are found all the aspects of existence.”
Kahlil Gibran

“Grace is what picks me up and lifts my wings high above and I fly! Grace always conquers! Be graceful in everything; in anger, in sadness, in joy, in kindness, in unkindness, retain grace with you!”
― C. JoyBell C

“The morning of life is like the dawn of a day,
full of purity, visions, and harmony.” Chateubriand –

“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” Buddha

“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie

“Give love and unconditional acceptance to those you
encounter, and notice what happens.” – Wayne Dyer

“Grace and beauty originates from within. It is the spirit’s light that glows out and make every-thing beautiful”
Angie karan

“Let us CHOOSE to bless ALL those around us,
not with an EXPECTATION that they should be more evolved,
but with UNDERSTANDING, and with our INTENTION
for a magnificent future for all humans.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
~ Peg Bracken.

“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson.

“Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
Mark Twain

“A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes

“Everything has beauty, but not every one sees it.”
Confucius

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The morning of life is like the dawn of a day,
full of purity, visions, and harmony.” – Chateubriand

“Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.” Dalai Lama

“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

“Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

I love this Nancee!

I Am living a Divine plan

:)

“We need Joy as we need air. We need Love as we need water. We need each other as we need the earth we share.”
Maya Angelou

Conflict exists in the mind of the observer and not
in that which is observed.
David R Hawkins

“I see”, said the blind man when he picked up the hammer and saw!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Objectively,it can be seen that thoughts

really belong to the consciousness of the world;

the individual mind merely processes them

in new combinations and permutations.

What seem to be truly original thoughts appear only

through the medium of genius and are invariably felt by there authors

to be a gift,found or given not self-created.It may be the case

that we're each unique as no two snowflakes are alike...

however,we're still just snowflakes.

pg. 57 along the path to enlightenment

365 daily reflections.

Dr David Hawkin

Kudos Stillness, well said :)

It is simply amazing how this overstated statement is filled with such profound truth…

yeah yeah yeah… not everything in life feels great, though the joy that is present when you are simply being true to yourself … creates wonderful stepping stones in everyday living and in hope for the future.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it. To seek on the outside for that which you do not feel you are is to seek in vain, for we never find that which we want; we find only that which we are.

In short, you express and have only that which you are conscious of being or possessing. “To him that hath it is given” [Matthew 13:12; 25:29; Mark 4:25; Luke 8:18; 19:26].

Denying the evidence of the senses and appropriating the feeling of the wish fulfilled is the way to the realization of your desire.” —Neville Goddard, author of Feeling Is The Secret

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

“The distinction between what is real and what is imaginary is not one that can be finally maintained…all existing things are, in an intelligible sense, imaginary.” ― John Stuart MacKenzie

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You might be tempted to avoid the messiness of daily living for the tranquility of stillness and peacefulness. This of course would be an attachment to stillness, and like any strong attachment, it leads to delusion. It arrests development and short-circuits the cultivation of wisdom.” Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: the step you are taking right now. Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-flying.jpg

983e63577f78f7ab9c033572fd5dee9b.jpg

ausonius390441.jpg

cfcccbbd7c2d9696b12880b68ad8800a.jpg

saint-kalidas-motivational-quotes.jpg?w=800

65eee93cdc1584f4f7eadf5baf03f6b2.jpg

6257bcf5144545d1872d3a50a9e2fa33.jpg

is?_DgV1yb_8WScW6N21b8JTvSALFWJ0sx_6dMcJA8el_0&height=341

Quote-Life-is-a-Gift-Celestine-Chua.jpg

e6be8522d0cc2e1fd2165566e5974ea5.jpg

c09e84d32c7c18aa83baf55ecc36eb41.jpg

be-happy-quotes-for-tumblr-1-a04c7403.jpg

3a1888e4545f014ba236e9f2a81fc7ac.jpg

9efde6bdd46d163abc87901e799decf4.jpg

c254943b0ee1f5ace530e94d753cfede.jpg

when-you-start-relaxing-abraham-hicks-daily-quotes-sayings-pictures.jpg

beloved.jpg

tumblr_lf8fh7UCnB1qamdvqo1_500.jpg

82b641cddd8aab898fd61eaacc13e84f.jpg

e1f5bb4b58c64a180c6d16e5283cbe04.jpg

209f8693e86b92158f9b903eb5d04fff.jpg

love_yourself_quotes.jpg

891cc73f05919d188c572bd95d1d6d1c.jpg

1203357727-a466ed41f901547d3701beba3f35cfd7.jpg

d857d54d46b3c32d48cc99d08141d748.jpg

disney-quote.gif

tumblr_m5hehcyE2L1qc4uvwo1_r1_400.gif

a80cd1eea888001e2299d8275c0fa2f1--lessons-learned-life-lessons.jpg

beautiful-blue-color-fly-sky-Favim.com-235891.gif

20e659e6b5b8204981fb26290c53eb1d.jpg

Humility is not just an attitude,but also a reality based on

facts.With inner honesty,a devotee needs to realize the limitations

inherent in just being human.

Dr David Hawkins...along the path...365 daily reflections

87b91ca00e5bff894ada2c5d91922781.jpg

945dc936978f97c36619971d86acd6a4.jpg

They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds. Wilt Chamberlain

By using your heart as your compass, you can see more clearly which direction to go to stop self-defeating behavior. If you take just one mental or emotional habit that really bothers or drains you and apply heart intelligence to it, you’ll see a noticeable difference in your life.
Doc Childre and Howard Martin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScv6nzviacRzXMFUwG7cmLRoOpfmsD2R04KPssO_cbsfFSjEFk

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ce22e12306cc7a59d838aad1edda18d8.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

It's pleasing to discover that it isn't necessary to drive oneself

forward;instead one can simply allow oneself to move forward

as blocks are removed.Thus, one becomes attracted by the future

rather than propelled by the past.

Dr Hawkins pg.41 Along the path to...

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Be patient and loving with every fearful

thought.Practice observing your fears as

a witness and you'll see them dissolve.

Wayne Dyer...Everyday wisdom pg.97

"True generosity expects no reward,for there are no strings

attached"

Doc Hawkins pg 78 along the path to...

yadayadayada

Image result for quotes of gratitude joy  gif

Image result for gratitude   rumi gif

Related image

6777c42164b40bfca164c8066c23600a.jpg

Image result for self love quotes gif

Image result for i love me

Related image

7466e9878fdf9da61ecc368d593dfd0e.jpg

yadayadayada

bc985312246fa89bb2e6344fa6faf9ae.jpg

yadayadayada

tumblr_n1mlz3w5De1s4xucdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9htq5R6Ck1ts7f01o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpzgrm4fQM1szfc26o2_400.gif

839b146ad2f3ae4024b27f3141750f9d.jpg

yadayadayada

4d00a41fee1cba35f6cfa50ceee3ac33.jpg

yadayadayada

"I think I may have found a way to overcome my hyper sensitivity

with regards to my shyness posting stuff.

It seems that I have another trait to "trump" that one.

It seems my ego  has decided that I'm only interested in my posts anyway.

So that gives me a way to overcome that shyness quirk"

yadayadayada

Image result for acceptance is peace quotes gif

bec92daebfe8556f31a8a6846c06ae63--quotes-on-life-random-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for joy quotes

Image result for joy noelle gif

Image result for joy noelle gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love all your pics... though that meditator really got me(:

hold on Nancee love the pic quotes below this too!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

laughing

Image result for you are beautiful it comes from inside quotes gif

Image result for let your spirit soar quotes gif

Image result for let your spirit soar quotes tumblr gif

Right!!

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOIrMSHm-ZIiKBBoTUyP1UE_MNfsk7dMY41B1P70WlO_Mx13yG

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

patterns_dots_beautiful_shiny_16487_300x168.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for healing energy for my friend quotes

Image result for my soul expands when I help others quotes gif

83c41cf38d6f5b2301f54ffff3b76020.jpg

Magic+Power+of+One+2580%2593+Love+Quotes.jpg

Related image

one of my favorites:

☼► Live With Love. Life is beautiful. And love greatly magnifies that beauty. Love has no reason. It is the reason.Give love, and you have even more. Live with love, and you live with all the richness life has to offer. Let yourself love sincerely, without expectation, just because that love flows naturally from who you are. Let go of the pretenses, fears and inhibitions, and live with the love that is at the center of you. Live with love, and it brings out the best in you. Think, speak and act from a perspective of real, authentic love, and the result is genuine and growing fulfillment. Live with love. For love will carry you forward like nothing else can. …Ralph Marston

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this is really an awesome thread! the uniqueness of all & the participation is a  beautiful thing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"knowing yourself" -Aristotle

Image result for life is an amazing gift quote gif

Image result for joy  winter quotes

“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
Nisargadatta Maharaj

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.–Tony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for inspirational morning gif

yadayadayada

Image result for beautiful moments of joy quotes

Amazing-Picture-Quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gerry-Spence-Picture-Quote.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Asha-Tyson-Picture-Quote.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for spirit nurturing quotes gif

Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

474a5fd1c4e023062e6f8bbd90254b63--life-hacks-relationship-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Image result for ENJOY THIS   BEAUTIFUL DAY

Image result for beautiful gratitude

Image result for beautiful pink butterfly gif

Seriously im gonna start doing what other people do me, when they have a problem with me!!!lol. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT??? D.

yadayadayada

Image result for inspirational Hope  gif

Related image

Related image

1e9f7e248f3739c10e8f8a7a2b65e126--abraham-hicks-quotes-frequency.jpg

In response to aquanimity's post:

Knowing yourself is the beginning  of wisdom isn't it?

99a0980ed7bbc57928ba9492c3d8a9fe--scared-quotes-blog-pictures.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Right!!

dont-expect-a-great-day-create-one-quote-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

henryjames1-2x.jpg

quote-it-is-what-we-know-already-that-often-prevents-us-from-learning-claude-bernard-2-52-29.jpg

Related image

Image result for abundance is vibrating your way quotes gif

Related image

Image result for inspiring acceptance going with the flow quotes gif

Image result for inspiring acceptance going with the flow  gif

129f9ff32c892ea935db3e0a1cce258c--continue-couples.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

339c2979b594a2c5f2fe88fe7bda07f0.jpg

Some high quality cinema 

the graduate- the hustler- the sting- the pope of greenwich village- the gambler-high plains drifter.
the lost weekend- the summer of 42 
pacific heights- panic in needle park- and justice for all- taxi driver- analyze this- primal fear 3 days of the condor-network-midnight cowboy-deliverance - whatever works

of all these analyze this and whatever works are the only comedies and 5 star rated.

-We have all heard that no two snowflakes are alike. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey. And while the universal force of gravity gives them a shared destination, the expansive space in the air gives each snowflake the opportunity to take their own path. They are on the same journey, but each takes a different path.
Along this gravity-driven journey, some snowflakes collide and damage each other, some collide and join together, some are influenced by wind… there are so many transitions and changes that take place along the journey of the snowflake. But, no matter what the transition, the snowflake always finds itself perfectly shaped for its journey.
I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. We, too, are all headed in the same direction. We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump into each other, we cross paths, we become altered… we take different physical forms. But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey. We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are.
Think of what understanding this great orchestration could mean for relationships. Imagine interacting with others knowing that they too each share this parallel with the snowflake. Like you, they are headed to the same place and no matter what they may appear like to you, they have taken the perfect form for their journey. How strong our relationships would be if we could see and respect that we are all perfectly imperfect for our journey.”

fc1e190c54fb3311ca70c707f6919581.jpg

8e068724955cc89922a83d0eae512076.jpg

8966cc6b47ab5750595cb8853849771b.jpg

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

b0bb72d90379efedb3fd6e4971343cf1.jpg

yadayadayada

8ab49940a1200e49ee5060864e83c380.jpg910e26d2313e3f35b4429df050d069f1.jpg

Rumi Quotes | Protect yourself from your own thoughts.

0faaa9bf586b83ec1dbabb5049a2ac00.jpg

yadayadayada

12e2f97a56f75e4eb46de69d43506564.jpg

If only flirting strangers could do this.d02491ce045c74d50074307dcc59cc32.jpg

i think many would visit the other side of the rainbow much quicker.

yadayadayada

21ee5cf830b58abc7bd4fe4d1734eb6b.jpg

yadayadayada

dd508da90a3859fd50e93fd599f86a84.jpg

yadayadayada

Image result for power of love and surrender quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b57396d1bfa732dcf5f3251706e04dc6.jpg

509b6f79e0a7aa2993c44734b1116a6a.jpg

Image result for Gratitude opens the door to miracles

Image result for Gratitude opens the door  gif

yadayadayada

1e7dac93ae3f65a096ff1319e84ab4c4.jpgbc985312246fa89bb2e6344fa6faf9ae.jpg

Image result for purple bmindful

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for lifting you higher matt Kahn pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for lifting you higher matt Kahn pic quoteRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for quotes or points to ponder

Related image

3a5afeaa8fb314eb4853f286dbd73d66.jpg

045dc0a16814c95fd188bcf95d4c2875.jpg

Do you think the guy that invented the vibrator heard voices in his head saying, 'If you build it they will come.'?

This is one of the best threads on Bmindful. I love it

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

This-thread-has-received.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4604d2c2c9caa322904e13f931c65faa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

That reminds me of one of my "mock" book titles.
"CONVERSATIONS WITH MOD"(:

9c0b2a7c2d332c7bcd9a3779fd6a6623.jpgdcae3de77e4bf7d6e9506c3bf2eaab37.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

MandyHale1200.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f6ccb283899576e9cd19b9abe825ee61.jpg

It's usually a fight scene and I'm the winner...I'm a kitten imagneing I'm a tighter. ...rawr-meowthoughts

• It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years - we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on  ~Sharon Salzberg~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• The Hidden Power of the Heart Each moment is a doorway to time travel. Being in this very moment and no other, time as we know it stops. You can Freeze-Frame and stop. Then you can make another choice. You can stay in the same holographic pattern or you can choose a different one. ~Sara Paddison.~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The starting point to your sacred quest is understanding that the universe and our participation in it are not haphazard things.  Wayne Dyer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

• ~~ ~~
    Quote The most ravishing experience you can have is of the mysterious, of living in consecrated curiosity, with the symphony of the universe playing through you and the still point laying claim to your heart. ˚ Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

sssessions-quotecards-20160121-7-949x949.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Knowing that all thought is reactive and one step behind the present moment, we may begin to just listen, to observe without reaction. In this quiet, listening mind, something Real has the possibility of entering.

Bob Fergeson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Winnie-The-Pooh-Quotes-and-Sayings-13.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thoughts are not necessarily a distraction. Thoughts are arising in this present awareness and dissolving back into it. The silence remains untouched, unstained, immaculate. Thoughts are only a problem if you are preoccupied with them, giving them all your attention, believing in the entity of “me” around which the thoughts swirl. Catherine Ingram

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To be here, all you have to do is let go of who you think you are. That’s all! And then you realize, “I’m here.” Here is where thoughts aren’t believed. Every time you come here, you are nothing. Radiantly nothing. Absolutely and eternally zero. Emptiness that is awake. Emptiness that is full. Emptiness that is everything.

Adyashanti

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When you say “yes” to the “isness” of life, when you accept this moment as it is, you can feel a sense of spaciousness within you that is deeply peaceful.Eckhart Tolle

The best way is to simply surrender to Existence and allow it to take you wherever it takes you; it has never taken anybody into any wrong space. It always takes you back home. Osho

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Children are like wet cement
whatever falls on them
makes an impression"
Haim Ginott
From page 82 of a little book
of quotes titled
Teachers
jokes,quotes,and Anecdotes

No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place. ~T’sai Ken T’an

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What we see depends mainly on what we look for. ~John Lubbock

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

004-funny-inspirational-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations. You can readily see, therefore how important your subjective feelings really are"

That Bashar guy

In response to Serenity Bay's post:

Very good

very true & excellent reinforcement!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

af10ce183ae19961fff3105c6115a212.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

But-we-must-not-suffer.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c703b89587ba0014d01817d5dba1592e.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

julia-roberts-quote-if-you-love-someone-you-say-it-right.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-once-confined-to-fantasy-and-science-fiction-time-travel-is-now-simply-an-engineering-michio-kaku-81-7-0731.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

source

002-albert-einstein-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” Henry Ward Beecher

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

womensday-quote4new.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Buddha-Quotes-7-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7cd80af605c7a6b136dea4e42e69effc.jpg

f447594674090d891779ca73e28dbd7b.jpg

~~ ~~QuoteI define comfort as self-acceptance. When we finally learn that self-care begins and ends with ourselves, we no longer demand sustenance and happiness from others. ˚ Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

37702183ae32334ee1ea6b1e510c4a0c.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If we demand enlightenment, it hides. . . . 

All that we can do is make ourselves enlightenment-prone.

We learn to treasure the possibility of awakening in all moments and circumstances.

We learn to simplify and cultivate the receptivity of heart that can be touched by profound understanding.

We learn to listen deeply and discover stillness amid the movement in our world.

Christina Feldman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4322472e4ba8628e38f1191cff400c1f.jpg

b352d747805c6f61422aa486ce901885.jpgAH yes the 70's

930fb06353fb524177ddd9de5a7d67bb.jpg

b9b33db47aa3e8a7cbb31aefdf1bc406.gif0a4962385473a1ad624e67758b985595.jpg

2fc429964db362ce31b5398d71e89559.jpg

They named me all ears.

The universe demonstrates. ..

5cd5c85d25d50619235e5395e863d015.jpg

“Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” -Albert Einstein

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

c094bd104537c2350326bea40c6e7e08.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

Do-you-know-how-to-be-present-and-enjoy-every-moment-quote-quotes-present-e...-Best-Quotes-Success.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to DailySelfCareJoy˚'s post: Marcus told me to say, on the contrary this site has been

an unexpected blessing to me I couldn't have did any of this without your cocreation of the site with Lee. I do appreciate  your comment very much also.

And I will  say I am impressed with many of the threads I started creativity abounds on the site, thank you.

Really 63,000 ?

All the post seem quite profound as well. The vastness of bmindful boggles my mind.

In response to Stillness @ The Beach's post: In response to Marcus Twain's post

YUP, ITS NOW:

There is nothing like the joy we can ALL  bring to ourselves -individually ...and to one another!

thanks for bringing this thread up!

thanks for your comments, posts & threads!

6612b85711eb9793f7a4c721f8506a8f.jpg

I who am blind can give one hint to those who see—one admonition
to those who would make full use of the gift of sight:  Use your eyes
as if tomorrow you would be stricken blind. . . . Hear the music of
voices, the song of a bird, the mighty strains of an orchestra, as if you
would be stricken deaf tomorrow.  Touch each object you want to
touch as if tomorrow your tactile sense would fail. Smell the perfume
of flowers, taste with relish each morsel, as if tomorrow you could never
smell and taste again.  Make the most of every sense; glory in all the facets
of pleasure and beauty which the world reveals to you.

Helen Keller

ce5f044ead32aeae2c5fdf55ec2abd06.jpg

 You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.
 You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

I post this quote a lot to remind myself, it makes perfect sense to allow affirmations to be a 'regular thing'

we tell ourselves things all day long -and most of them repeat themselves. What do we WANT to repeat?(:

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:Like that N Goddard thought.

In response to Marcus Twain's post: (:

Thanks, I'm truly glad(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”
Robert Fulghum

0390f1f4707e5c535ab0ec06e8d8a3b0.jpg

29b58986348de397ca811d02198af485.jpg

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.

Patanjali (c. 1st to 3rd century BC)

Friend sent me a quote today I love:

You can be happy, hurting and healing at the same time. (unknown author)

how perfect is that!

Some look at feelings as so black and white. Experience of feelings is a kaleidoscope of wisdom.

laozi-to-become-learned-each-day-add-something-quote-on-storemypic-f2dae.png

In response to Stillness's post:

Perfect!

Love this!

In response to The Professor's post: That cat post all ears, too funny for words.

"Your seeking my advice ! I'm still guessing if it's parkay or butter, since the birth of cyber space"

In response to Blue moon's post: That's funny my friend, you could add comedy writer to the lists of things you could be, your over qualified just be you, the universe knows you as well.

In response to Blue moon's post: That's funny if your over 50 and your pc is slow, 

In any event this thread rocks!

By Joseph Naft

Inner Frontier

“No prayer is complete without presence,” according to Rumi. To which we can add: no presence is complete without a sense of the sacred. If our presence is full of awareness but lacks heart, we miss the deeper connections. It is just those connections, between our self and other people, between our self and other animals, between our self and nature, that draw us out of our shell, out of a present moment that we inhabit alone, and into the light of the Sacred Now.

http://www.innerfrontier.org/Practices/Presence.htm 

Matt Kahn quotes:

Our greatest offering of surrender is not surrendering our humanity, but surrender through the willingness to be human."

“Bless the heart that never decides which is more worthy of love than the next, but dares to love it all the same.”

5fbb5a3f4c9b8f26a02bb8e78cb772b4.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1M-JB6ko5cgG-pCEuuFxfh3x3LDAV2xzfNDR0KJSZ_kAFTcz5GNRMNBCA

Embrace relational uncertainty. Its 
called romance. Embrace spiritual 
uncertainty. It’s called mystery. 
Embrace occupational uncertainty 
It’s called destiny. Embrace 
emotional uncertainty. It’s called 
joy. Embrace intellectual 
uncertainty it’s called revelation.

Mark Batterson

c98be6722cf168c58f96cefe80dc8ad5.jpg

Being-myself-involves-no.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚Clarity,Light&Purpose's post: For a guy who isn't always touchy feely, somehow that embracing doesn't sound so bad. 

Affirmations to ponder perhaps

01e837aed631d457cc755b892057f1d7.jpge8f7a403432433b349008ad20be20536.jpg

In response to Lake Placid's post:

looking forward to listening

thanks for posting(:

(couldn't pull it up on my phone since recent update, though PC still awesome)

In response to Lake Placid's post:

looking forward to listening

thanks for posting(:

(couldn't pull it up on my phone since recent update, though PC still awesome)

176a7b9e90697305e0fa28a1c240c8b5.jpg

Took me two minutes to get to the bottom of this thread it's so long LOL

406 posts and over 7,000 views, pretty impressive

In response to Mr Brightside's post: Your right Robert many members posted good thoughts, a lol 

thought I considered naming the thread  "quotes or thoughts from down yonder" 

In this school or "universe"sity of 80 or 90 years which is a short timespan the only things you take with you are your metaphysical or spirit report card, and the soul that's went on many different

lifetimes with you I can't think of anything else, if your a famous actor that gives you some kind of immortality of your talents ect. but even celebrities wonder when there time comes "What in the world was that all about"  that's a quote from Marlon Brando

"So my point is if you are inclined to invest your life seeking spritual enlightenment and virtuousness your not making the wrong choice"

Stillness otherwise known as  Dwayne

and a few alias's 

I think this is from Bob Dillon commenting after his wife passed to her next lifetime.

ceaf1516f691a055d83dafd5ab5fa0e1.jpg

(:

I don't pretend to understand half of the words he uses, LOL, but I get the gist of it, and I think he's right, there's definitely a heart stirring power in beauty. Thanks for sharing

But of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

I only know you both have created quite an interest in me to warch this video(:

thanks to both of you for sharing (:

Abundance is the energy of
permission. The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive.  Matt Kahn

Ooops so sorry , I meant to delete 1 of my posts that duplicated and I accidentally deleted a kind comment from Mr Brightside intended for Unknown Jerome… would you both please forgive me?

my phone has been giving me a hard time tonight… once again sorry.

I do believe this thread needs a page 2 . 
lol

you’re right Mr Brightside, this thread has had so much action it takes awhile to get to the bottom of page.

All the threads are like mini libraries, welcome to my library of sorts.

In response to Sand and Surf's post:

love what you said!

& it’s true this thread is quite full & needed a page 2, though it’s a delightful thread , & wanted to say so.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Some people's weakness is that they care too much; it is also their strength.”
― Brigitte Nicole

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is many quoting sites but I tend to gravitate towards Pinterest, I have a board there I labeled

Pinteresting

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content