login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★HealthyWays to Increase&Understand Energy Levels

This thread is an ongoing list to increase your energy in healthy ways.

———————-
[] free printable MIT
———————-
W A T E R
Health Ranger Natural News
[] the water cure- from taken from an article Mara posted below (thanks Mara)[] Anthony Robbins from the water cure site
Threads on water:
Perfect Timing For Drinking Water
Facts About the Need For Water
Let’s Discuss Drinking Water
Love researching research(: The research is a great way to reinforce the whys to make sure this is a disciplined routine…no matter how difficult it is to have water near by. Posting is educational…& it also becomes like a vision board. Yes, like most of us, I have several vision boards…but if I had my way…my world would have a vision board at every glance(:

• Vision Board Picture 3
    • _____________________________[]
      On that note, I took the water pictures and info below from the HEALTH☼VISION -thread : “With this liquid comprising about 60% of our bodies, it makes sense that water is an important part of a healthy diet.” [] Dr. Andrew Weil
    • _____________________________[]
      5 Ways to Drink More Water by Kimberlee
      You probably learned in Science class that our bodies are approximately 75% water, but did you know that your brain is 85% water? Brain “fog” and memory loss can occur very quickly when our brains are dehydrated.

Not only does your brain need water, but water is also used in every bodily process from cell reproduction to respiration. You must constantly replace the water your body loses through normal bodily functions or you will become chronically dehydrated, and chronic dehydration can cause a multitude of health problems including dry skin, kidney problems and even blood pressure issues.

•  

related threads coming soon

related affirmations coming soon

• ~

videos created by Bmindful member SuccessNFreedom

• [] 

Nutrition & Food Colors

S U G A R

• If you have almost 90 minutes to watch an interesting video entitled Sugar The Bitter Truth…educational TV from University of California
Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology, explores the damage caused by sugary foods. He argues that fructose (too much) and fiber (not enough) appear to be cornerstones of the obesity epidemic through their effects on insulin.
• (covers lot of ground)

———————-

•  

video Deepak Chopra Physical Healing, Emotional Well-being How we can be liberated from stress, burn out, depression, immune dysfunction, relationship pressures and other emotional and physical i

A Twelve-Point Program for Healthy Aging

“1. Eat an anti-inflammatory diet.
2. Use dietary supplements wisely to support the body’s defenses and natural healing power.
3. Use preventive medicine intelligently
4. Get regular physical activity throughout life.
5. Get adequate rest and sleep.
6. Learn and practice methods of stress protection.
7. Exercise your mind as well as your body.
8. Maintain social and intellectual connections as you go through life.
9. Be flexible in mind and body: learn to adapt to losses and let go of behaviors no longer appropriate for your age.
10. Think about and try to discover for yourself the benefits of aging.
11. Do not deny the reality of aging or put energy into trying to stop it. Use the experience of aging as a stimulus
for spiritual awakening and growth.
12. Keep an ongoing record of the lessons you learn, the wisdom you gain, and the values you hold. At critical points in
your life, read this over, add to it, revise it, and share it with people you care about.”
- Andrew Weil, M.D., Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being, 2005, p. 239.

b5629e8ce6b1a06442801c1d56cfd7ec.jpg

• MOVE THE BODY
    • ____________________ CREATE YOUR OWN EXERCISE LOG- date description sets/ reps & notes
    • ____________________
      ——————————————————————————————-
    • GOOD EXERCISE SITE- with exercise library
    • about this exercise site

————————————————————————————— I think the following list is from Dr. Mercola’s website…It was handwritten in my notebook. It helps me. I hope it does good things for you too. (:
    • So Why Exercise? It’s not ALL about the music
      Physical Benefits of Exercise
      STRENGTHENS THE HEART
      IMPROVES LUNG CAPACITY
      INCREASES METABOLIC RATE
      IMPROVES CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
      LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
      FACILITATES DIGESTION
      INCREASES FLEXIBILITY AND ENDURANCE
      INCREASES BONE DENSITY
      HELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR
      HELPS CONTROL WEIGHT
      ENHANCES IMMUNITY

Mental & Emotional Benefits of Exercise
      ENHANCES SELF ESTEEM
      IMPROVES CONCENTRATION
      REDUCES STRESS
      PROMOTES POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
      PROMOTES EMOTIONAL STABILITY
      INCREASES MENTAL ENERGY
      IMPROVES SLEEP PATTERNS
      INCREASES SENSE OF WELL BEING
      REDUCES NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
      RELIEVES ANXIETY AND TENSION
      RELIEVES DEPRESSION AND FATIGUE
      IMPROVES QUALITY OF LIFE

•  

• 13 videos 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this Laurie ,will read properly tomorow ,love flowergirl

i found this list of Yoga Power Foods that i had pulled out of a magazine months ago while sorting out my bedroom

water
ginger
beetroot
apples
lentils
sprouts-from beans/alfalfa etc
oats
tofu
rice
bananas
avacados
almonds

I love all these except beetroot so going to add more in each day .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve been rereading some of my old books..finding best parts..and remembering my best habits that made wonderful differences.(:

Creating routines is like when you begin exercise for the very 1st time (or gotten away from it for a very long time)..it takes discipline and belief that you are always right where you should be and you are always better better better
  • important to be aware of the self talk/affirmations..

In my opinion stay away from people who think taking care of yourself (mind, body and spirit) is meaningless or too hard..

Feed your body with things that work for YOU, and thoughts that tell you your best stuff.

So whatever you want for yourself..see what resonates with your spirit..not just your feel-good mood..You will know..and if you are wrong..about something.. eventually you will find out..and hopefully it wasn’t too critical ..because chances are you’ll get another chance to keep trying ..until you are better..better better..as better (as great) as you desire..(:

I started this thread to share for me and you. I know what strong routines in health can do for you..especially as you begin to get older.
When you are younger..you give your folks an “aw Mom aw Dad” to all their ideas/experience on living well..But how often looking back do you see they had a good idea or 2? (smiles)
As you get older and you are truly parenting yourself..you will be involved in good self care..or life will lack the quality that is possible.
Of course we all have different plans/ideas for what works..but the key is ..find what works for you..and make it real in your life..and keep learning..
You will be surprised how much you’ve already learned from past lessons..and try to learn something from other people’s lessons..not discounting your own..
Your experience is valuable..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As you get older and you are truly parenting yourself..you will be involved in good self care..or life will lack the quality that is possible

Oh gosh that is so true and i have never ever considered that i am parenting myself – what a wonderfull expression -honesttly Laurie there are lightbulbs going off everywhere for me at the moment

Dont know if you remember i used to volunteer at childrens hospice till depression floored me ,well earlier on i was looking at their website and they are doinga sponsored starlight stroll in May and my first thought was i wish i had the energy to do that – er hello !!!!!

i had posted a list of power foods 5 hours ago ,told my son im going to cut out the cookies in bed from monday ,and have had so many days lately where i have eaten stuff i know my body reacts to badly but still do it .

Then your latest comment on here is perfect ,at first i thought whats the message here and then ping – lights flashing – its good posting healthy ideas and being full of enthusiasm but” if i dont put in the spadework im not going to find the spuds “ ( Dads saying )

If i carry on like i have been i could probably do the walk but in a struggle /negative mode but if i put in the planning and action of deciding my meals for each week,shop for them and actually eat them ,cut out the junk ,get bouncing on the old happy trampoline and walking more i will be positive,energised and feeling good about my efforts .

Itsa 10 mile walk through the area i have been considering as somewhere to move to and you end up at dawn in a beautifull park then go for breakfast .

Applying to have a place and im going to love every minuite of the preparation as well as the walk

oh yes three cheers for our flowergirl !!!!,

• 1-11-water-bottle-pouring.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi all ,this man is fantastic ,I have watched so many of his videos .
I thought here would be a good place to share

how to have healthy blood pressure

love and peace ,flowergirl

Here's a healthy eating guide that I find really useful that I thought I'd share -

Easy Steps to Maximize Nutrition

In response to Jefferyi's post:

thanks for sharing Jefferyi!! Looks great-will check it out more soon!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content