login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 /pg 1 /Everyday is 🎀Valentine’s Day To Our Inner Children

Intro page link

coming soon

3046f75974979e1dd54fa98fdec4bd30--mercedes-the-latest.jpg?b=t

🎀yes, another letter writing - or whatever you love 

to someone

that is closer to

us than anyone

can be- our inner

child or children .

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! ◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

Monday 

Good morning , my inner little one. 
I seem to be full of apologies lately recognizing that I just don’t pause long enough to hear you as I once did in my life. I seem to be aware of my feelings - though that isn’t the same as listening to you .

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! ◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

Monday

So my inner best friend - I am waiting on you to include you as you would most appreciate .

Backing off from others while I best focus on many areas - doesn’t mean I have made space for you / unless I connect with you … - so just know I haven’t started my day without you 

It seems you have gotten older , and I need to get to know you . I can tell you are amazing though 

Dear inner children - I am letting you lead the way .

i am interested in knowing how my activities that I am engaged in are for you 

How was your day , my sweet inner child ?

It seems like you did well, though don’t let me put words in your mouth.

You tell me , ok?

I am here to make our lives easier & good in the best of ways .

Wednesday

Good afternoon My inner child,

I hear you ,

You are feeling stuck

& concerned.

I will change what I can & check back in w/ you .

I honor your feelings  and your commitment to having all needs met.

And prayer works .

Love you & I got you . 

Thursday 

Hi Inner Young Person

Sorry I tried to work you so hard. 

I know part of you really wanted to do things well & not have anyone else

even help … bc that was your gift to others.

Now we see how that lacked information & compassion & I am so very sorry 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content