login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new contribution★★Binaural Beats (Continued)

New Video!!!

Reset Central Nervous System - Binaural Theta 764 Hz

•  

Wow!

This is a powerfully great video,and very helpful to me this morning. 

I woke up a bit too early for work today, and had time to go back to sleep before preparing for my day.

I don't usually wake with the stressors of the day before... though while I slept very well, this time I woke up with things I didn't like that occurred yesterday.

I could've just gone back to sleep... though I took a look at the site, saw you created a new video, and I liked the title -so I gave it a shot... and allowed it in while I was going back to sleep.

OMG! My energy, mood and new ways to look at the day presented! I turned stressors into entertainment. Thank you! Thank you Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So glad !

Thank you for acknowledging me, Nancee! grateful!

grateful for these exceptional videos,528!

grateful for  incredible tools/energy that we can choose to engage in and allow.187a2b669844fc45c8e52c7d396b3ac0--i-am-thankful-for-positive-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to 528universe's post:

Great video!! Thank you!! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Stress & Pain Reduction. DNA Repair - Binaural Delta 528 Hz

New Video!!!

Tibetan State of Consciousness - Binaural Theta 963 Hz

New Video!!!

Normalize Endocrine System - Binaural Alpha 537 Hz (141)

New Video!!!

Natural Anesthetic, Stimulate Pituitary - Binaural Delta 174 Hz

Hello 528, I have much to report to you!!!

I'm writing to report to you I've been utilizing a variety of your videos, as one would open their medicine cabinet. I am loving all you have brought to community and love that you've chosen to share with us. 

I am looking forward to you creating a table of contents of sorts, for the variety of videos you make. (I'm going to make 1 for myself too)

much much

much

much

appreciated,selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Harmonious Relationship Building - Binaural Delta 639 Hz

Happy New Year to all!!!

Should have a new video up Sunday...

Tony (528Universe)

In response to 528Universe's post:

Thank you 528Universe, I really got a lot out of the "stress and pain reduction" video....

Very helpful. much appreciated!!

Belated Happy New Year!! Wishing you all of the best!!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

New Video!!!

Rheumatoid Arthritis, Migraine Relief - Binaural Delta 324 Hz

New Video!!!

Fostering Creativity, Cognitive Abilities - Binaural Theta 528 Hz

New Video!!!

Greater Introspection, Cleanse Cell Toxins - Binaural Theta 741 Hz

New Video!!!

Normalize Heart Function, Lower BP - Binaural Alpha 696 Hz

In response to 528Universe's post:-

Hey 528Universe - thank you for sharing your videos!

I really enjoyed the :Greater introspection" video! 

It could be a very good soft background pre-sleep or pre-morning video.

I like to combination and the amazing balance of different sounds. 

Nature, birds, water, the soft mucis that makes me feel like I'm floating but feels like I'm taking positive steps... really nice! I really felt grounded when I heard all of the live stock...

Great, great work! Bravissimo!!

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Its rewarding to know that we're helping others...

Awaken Intuition, Improve Creative Visualization - Binaural Theta 852 Hz

The 852 Hz frequency is thought to be the frequency best associated with reviving intuition. This video combines the 852 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to assist in:
Awakening personal intuition
Returning oneself to a spiritual order
Improving creative visualization
Opening up ones innate communication abilities
Enabling cell transformation

New Video!!!

Rejuvenate Energy Fields, Motivation - Binaural Beta 285 Hz

The 285 Hz frequency which helps in repairing the damaged tissues and influence energy field in the body. This video combines the 285 Hz frequency with a binaurally created beta wave to improve long-term memory, reduce procrastination and unwillingness to work.

I've listened 2x in a row...yesterday

• It was different sound
  • I have so much trust for your work,
  • I listened in background while sitting at my desk ...I listened with belief(:
  • I felt more allowing
  • and ready for my day to do what was needed
  • that speaks to willingness.
  • there were things I didn't want to do because I'm on a new vacation...very desired time off to do less of anything(:
  • and now doing .. things that I needed to do/ even though I preferred taking it easier
  • will listen more (and so glad!)

...so I believe I have yet another keeper!

I will listen today too

I will let you know how it is going

thank you Tony-528

blessings, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very kind of you to say...Thank you again!

Tony

Energize Body & Mind, Peak Performance - Binaural Gamma 285 Hz

The 285 Hz frequency which helps in repairing the damaged tissues and influence energy field in the body. This video combines the 285 Hz frequency with a binaurally created gamma wave to assist with increased focus, a general awareness and an enhanced cognitive state. Gamma waves contribute to an athletic strive for peak performance and overall feeling of physical vigor.

loved this! Will be back to tell you how I increased its effectiveness for me!

though yes another keeper!

You are awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Lower Blood Pressure, Mind Body Connection - Binaural Alpha 432 Hz

This video combines the 432 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to improve the mind-body connection and lower blood pressure. Also associated with the heart chakra which is related to the thymus, heart, blood and circulatory system.

Stress & Pain Reduction. DNA Repair - Binaural Delta 528 Hz

This replaces an earlier video that had an audio glitch.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I listen to this just about every day before and after work !

It makes going to work and arriving home after a busy day the delight I love!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Stimulate Pineal Gland, Creative Thought - Binaural Alpha 662 Hz

The 662 Hz works through meditation to stimulate & activate the pineal gland which becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. Stimulation of the pineal gland is achieved by breaking off accumulated calcium deposits off. This video combines the 662 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave which activates creative thought for art, music, invention and problem solving. It should also assist treating addictions by giving the listener a "satisfied" feeling they would get from drug, alcohol, food addictions.

New Video!!!

Normalize Endocrine, Pituitary System - Binaural Delta 537 Hz

The 537 Hz frequency which is the frequency associated with normalizing the endocrine system which includes human growth, metabolism, sexual function and development. This video combines the 537 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Delta wave to engender a feeling of well-being and stimulation of the pituitary gland, releasing rejuvenating growth hormones.

New Video!!!

Normalize Immune System, Stimulate Pineal - Binaural Beta 835 Hz

The 835 Hz frequency which has been associated with stimulating the body's immune system functions. This video combines the 835 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave to stimulate the pineal gland. It can also assist with minimizing the effects of tinnitus.

nice! just listened/experienced this.

thank you for creating these for us!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There will be no video for COVID-19 from me and if you see one, its probably BS...No science or studies about it...you've been warned!

Tony (528Universe)

Amazing!  Love these!

New Video!!!

Stimulate Pituitary Function, Introspection - Binaural Theta 635 Hz

The 635 Hz helps stimulate pituitary functions. The pituitary gland regulates the many hormones that control various functions and organs. This video combines the 635 Hz frequency with to create binaurally a Theta wave in the brain. This combination can assist with induced relaxation, better meditation, a deeper introspection and a deeper sleep.

New Video!!!

Return to Oneness, Introspection - Binaural Theta 963 Hz

The 963 Hz (Solfeggio "SI") This tone returns the being to its original, perfect state, a return to oneness if you will. 963 Hz reconnects with non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. This video combines the 963 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to induce introspection, relaxation, meditation and deeper sleep.

New Video!!!

Awaken Intuition, Creativity - Binaural Alpha 852 Hz

The 852 Hz frequency is thought to be the frequency best associated with awakening intuition. Be more aware of the hidden agendas of others. This video combines the 852 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to activate creative portions of the brain for music, art, invention and problem solving. Overcome issues due to being more receptive to re-evaluation. Also a type of inter-awareness or self purpose.

New Video!!!

Serotonin Release, Normalize Nervous System - Binaural Alpha 764 Hz

The 764 Hz frequency which is a frequency associated with normalization of ones central nervous system. This video combines the 764 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to generate an increased Serotonin release bringing mood elevation, headache relief and an overall better feeling body.

Does anyone NOT need a normalized nervous system in these troubled times? tongue-out

In response to restrisegrow's post: Thank you kindly!

Thank you for this entire thread!

Timing is perfect. 

I've been listening to your videos while I gather my intentions, for putting my health first.

I sincerely appreciate the health benefits of connecting my being, my current flow of my health to the music and the mood in these videos. 

What a gift... it's like getting a massage for my energy and for inner peace...and inner hope...

Blessing Tony!!

New Video!!!

Cellular Cleansing, Stimulate Pineal Gland - Binaural Beta 741 Hz

The 741 Hz frequency which is the main frequency associated with cleansing electromagnetic radiations and other toxins. Further benefits of this frequency include improving ones ability to solve problems and heightening self-expression. The combination of the 741 Hz and the binaurally created Beta wave, will stimulate the pineal gland and relieve the effects of tinnitus.

In response to Kathi's post: Very kind of you to say, it feels good to think I'm helping people...

New Video!!!

Reconnect Interpersonal Relationships - Binaural Alpha 639 Hz

The 639 Hz (Solfeggio "FA") frequency is the frequency associated with relationship repair, re-connecting and having more harmonious interpersonal relationships. The 639 Hz frequency can encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This video combines the 639 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to assist you in:

Bringing you to relaxed yet awake state of lucidity (like day dreaming) but not tiredness.

Thoughts and emotions may pleasantly drift though your mind bringing calm

Stress Reduction

Kinda empty on the forum lately, is everyone watching Hamilton? tongue-out

Tony (528Universe)

New Video!!!

Initiate Passive Memorization, Problem Solving - Binaural Alpha 417 Hz

T

he 417 Hz (Solfeggio "RE") frequency is most associated with facilitating change. This frequency purges traumatic thoughts and helps clear past destructive influences of the past. This video combines the 417 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to:

Reduce stress and anxiety

Initiate ones passive ability within to learn new information and memorize

Activate creative problem solving and intuitive insight

Awesome Tony!!!

I just got off from work and listened (without headphones)

Normally, I need a little bit of time decompress... after work... And had a wonderful experience -

I can't find words right now... except to say refreshed & renewed in a wonderful way.

I decompressed without the usual time I normally allow... Wow!

(headphones next time I listen) (:

thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Liberate Guilt, Lucid Dreaming - Binaural Theta 396 Hz

T

The 396 Hz frequency (Solfeggio "UT") which helps the mind banish negativity, enables achievement of goals and helps turn grief into joy. 396 Hz searches out hidden blockages and subconscious negative beliefs. Try combining this with daily affirmations...This video combines the 396 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to:

Day dream in vivid detail

Foster deep relaxation, meditation, lucid dreaming

Increased memory and focus

Activate frontal lobe which controls creativity

New Video!!!

Rejuvenate, Energize Body, Restorative Sleep - Binaural Delta 285 Hz

The 285 Hz frequency which helps in repairing the damaged tissues and influence energy field in the body. This video combines the 285 Hz frequency with a binaurally created delta wave to assist in getting restorative, dreamless sleep and nerve regeneration.

Stimulate Pineal Gland, Creative Thought - Binaural Alpha 662 Hz

We listened to this one day, and it served us well! Thank you, Tony!

Today began my day off from much busy-ness in mind body & spirit

This was excellent!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to 528Universe's post:I felt a release of creativity/

Sometimes -the 'current events' in the world attach itself to energy; this is a great 1 to go free.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here is my updated list of Binaural Beats and Healing Frequencies...

Tony (528Universe)

Nice post!

It must be very interesting to be you...creating sounds that have such awesome reward!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Natural Pain Relief, Stimulate Pineal Gland - Binaural Beta 174 Hz

The 174 Hz frequency which has been known to act as a natural anesthetic thus reducing physical pain. It is the lowest frequency in the Solfeggio Scale and not on the original ancient Solfeggio Scale. This video combines the 174 Hz frequency with a specific offset frequency creating a binaurally created Beta wave to stimulate the pineal gland (produces Melatonin). It can also assist with minimizing the effects of tinnitus.

New Video!!!

Release Growth Hormones, DNA Repair - Binaural Delta 528 Hz

The 528 Hz frequency which is the frequency associated with DNA repair. This video combines the 528 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Delta wave to release growth hormones and engender an overall feeling of well being.

New Video!!!

Euphoria, Ecstasy, Stimulate Pineal Gland - Binaural Beta 586 Hz

The 586 Hz frequency which is the main frequency associated with ones circulatory system and sexual function. The combination of the 586 Hz and the binaurally created Beta wave, will stimulate the pineal gland, foster feelings of euphoria/ecstasy and relieve the effects of tinnitus.

New Video!!!

Headache, Migraine & Pain Relief - Binaural Delta 304 Hz

The 304 Hz is quite useful on headaches and other pain reliefs. This video combines the 304 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Delta wave to further assist in pain relief by taking on migraines via the production of endogenous opiates. It should also be a natural sedative.

New Video!!!

Activate Creative Thought, Self Purpose - Binaural Alpha 963 Hz

The 963 Hz (Solfeggio "SI") This tone returns the being to its original, perfect state, a return to oneness if you will. 963 Hz reconnects with non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. This video combines the 963 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to activate creative thought for music, art, invention and problem solving. This also a type of inter-awareness of self-purpose.

Beautiful work! Thank you!! 

New Video!!!

Creativity Boost, Reduce Anxiety - Binaural Alpha 432 Hz

The 432 Hz which is beneficial to well being, helpful with meditation and possibly, the most natural earth frequency. 432 Hz was shown to reduce anxiety and an improvement in vital signs including blood pressure. This video combines the 432 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to activate creative portions of the brain for music, art, invention and problem solving.

New Video!!!

Easy Relaxation, Normalize CNS - Binaural Theta 764 Hz

The 764 Hz frequency which is a frequency associated with normalization of ones central nervous system. This video combines the 764 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to: -Induce relaxation, meditation, introspection and deeper sleep -Allow for waking dreaming (day dreaming)

New Video!!!

Normalizing Olfactory Passages, Breathing - Binaural Theta 658 Hz

The 658 Hz which is associated with the olfactory/nasal passages. This includes a normalization of ones breathing and taste. This video combines the 658 Hz with a binaurally created Theta wave to allow for deeper breathing and a relaxation of the lungs.

Very energizing music, for me.

Thank you!! 

I enjoyed the journey!

New Video!!!

Stimulate Pineal Gland, Euphoria - Binaural Alpha 662 Hz

The 662 Hz works through meditation to stimulate & activate the pineal gland which becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. Stimulation of the pineal gland is achieved by breaking off accumulated calcium deposits off. This video combines the 662 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave which fosters feelings of euphoria/ecstasy and relieve the effects of tinnitus.

Thank you Tony!

Great vibes and I enjoyed the "waves"!

Very nice!!

New Video!!!

Normalize Central Nervous System - Binaural Delta 764 Hz (173)

The 764 Hz frequency which is a frequency associated with normalization of ones central nervous system. This video combines the 764 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Delta wave to... Normalize nervous system functions Improved memory, sub-conscious learning and problem solving Enkephalin release for natural stress, powerful pain reduction.

just what I needed,thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

New Video!!!

Improved Blood Circulation, Lower Blood Pressure - Binaural Alpha 337 Hz

The 337 Hz frequency is the frequency associated with stimulating a more normalized blood circulation system. This video combines the 337 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to lower blood pressure and improve the mind/body connection.

Nice jam!! Beautiful...

Thank you Tony!

New Video!!!

Normalize Endocrine System, Tinnitus Relief - Binaural Beta 537 Hz

The 537 hz tone to normalize the endocrine system. The endocrine system are glands that produce hormones to regulate the body's growth, metabolism, sexual function and development. This video combines the 537 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave to help with tinnitus effects and stimulates the pineal gland (melatonin production).

Very nice... Peaceful...

Thank you for putting these up.  I love how relaxing it feels.

Blessings!!

New Video!!!

Natural Anesthetic Pain Relief, Deep Sleep - Binaural Theta 174 Hz

The 174 Hz frequency which has been known to act as a natural anesthetic thus reducing physical pain. It is the lowest frequency in the Solfeggio Scale and not on the original ancient Solfeggio Scale. This video combines the 174 Hz frequency with a binaurally created theta wave to induce relaxation and introspection, improve meditation and foster deeper sleep.

Old Video!!! (reposting because its my most popular one...)

Euphoria, Ecstasy - Binaural Beta 417 Hz

The 417 Hz (Solfeggio "RE") frequency is most associated with facilitating change. This video combines the 417 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave to foster euphoria and attain ecstasy through release of serotonin. Should also assist with stress release.

thank you 528!!! Lovely!!! I benefited from both of these at ‘different moments’

the one for sleep and pain relief (natural anesthetic) was awesome experience.

The other, while I only listened to this one briefly... it was a lovely energy.
I will listen again ...

Have had a bit of a tooth ache  and I appreciated  these tones. Thank you for the outlet!

Thank you again for the many selections you have posted here !

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Very nice...

Your music is very soothing, and it also helps me connect to my chakras and my inner body. 

Many blessings, brother!

Kathi

Old Video!

Deep Sleep, Introspection, Intuition - Binaural Theta 852 Hz

The 852 Hz frequency is thought to be the frequency best associated with reviving intuition. Be more aware of the hidden agendas of others. This video combines the 852 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to help get to a deeper sleep, induce relaxation and foster a deeper sense of introspection.

this is wonderful!

In response to 528Universe's post:like this!

and

wow!

beautiful 

In response to 528Universe's post

though the 1st on your thread is still 1 of my all time favorites!

Thank You!

I look to this thread for additional tools for a better feeling thought. 
thank you Tony

here are my choices this morning . The first prepared ne for the 2nd.

Old Video!

Normalize Immune System Function - Binaural Delta 835 Hz

The 835 Hz frequency which has been associated with stimulating the body's immune system functions. This video combines the 835 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Delta wave to assist with achieving a restorative deep sleep and profound relaxation.

effective and beautiful 

Thank you. This is going in my favorites. Thank You 528!

Thank you for sharing this! Very nice, soothing with a lot of good vibrational work. It also has deeper sounds of expansion... beautiful music...

Love this!!

Blessings to you!

New Video!!!

Rejuvenate Energy Fields, Tinnitus Relief - Binaural Beta 285 Hz

The 285 Hz frequency which helps in repairing the damaged tissues and influence energy field in the body. This video combines the 285 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave which fosters feelings of euphoria/ecstasy and help relieve the effects of tinnitus.

I have a request, please. Someone close to me is having serious pain issues (inflammation and nerve).  He listens regularly to your audios... and would love one for severe pain and for deep sleep combo. Thanks Tony(: 

blessings to you my friend 😊

New Video!!!

DNA Repair, Mind Body Connection - Binaural Alpha 528 Hz

The 528 Hz frequency (Solfeggio "MI") which is the most often frequency associated with DNA repair and personal transformation. Other 528 Hz benefits include an increased energy, a clearer mind, a higher awareness and a reactivated sense of creativity. Thats why its considered the miracle tone! This video combines the 528 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to lower blood pressure and improve the mind/body connection.

Hey there 528,

I love catching your videos here and on youtube.

Thank you for all that you do!! 

Your music is much appreciated!

Kathi!

No, thank you...its nice to have an outlet as nice as this to allow me to post!

Tony (528Universe)

In response to the video: "Rejuvinate energy fields".

Beautiful, sublime... instantly relaxed my entire upper body!

Shoulders, upper back, neck, my arms, hands, face...

Very appreciated! Giggling because I thought I was relaxed - before I hit play!!

Instant rest, like flipping a switch...

I believe that over time, these binaural beats are exactly like flipping a switch, and my brain has been conditioned and experienced this instant benefit.

Thank you, again, for sharing and for gifting people access to your talent and your technique that is very beneficial.  I find this to be helpful physically, mentally and emotionally.  Everything gets an instant "pause, with gradual reset".  Really evocative pause.

A million thanks Tony!

Cheers, brother!

Old Video!!!

Normalize Immune System, Stimulate Pineal - Binaural Beta 835 Hz

The 835 Hz frequency which has been associated with stimulating the body's immune system functions. This video combines the 835 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave to stimulate the pineal gland. It can also assist with minimizing the effects of tinnitus.

New Video!!!

Facilitating Change, Serotonin Release - Binaural Beta 417 Hz

The 417 Hz (Solfeggio "RE") frequency is most associated with facilitating change. This frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. This video combines the 417 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave to foster euphoria and attain ecstasy through release of serotonin. Should also assist with stress release.

Thank you Tony for the many wonderful musical transformational tools you've shared. 

My hubby thanks you too for the healing tunes for pain (and many many others). 

I listened to your latest one, and it was perfect for current moment!

It's another keeper for allowing change, feeling good and moving forward!

You are awesome!

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

Your comments are way too kind...Thank you sincerely!

Tony (528Universe)

It is you who are kind, by sharing freely as you have!

I need to go thru these videos some more. I can tell I haven’t listened as much as I would like lately. 
Your videos make a wonderful difference in daily life.

I look forward to getting back here to review your tunes and look forward to the next new 

Right now enjoying this:

New Video!

Tibetan State of Consciousness, Banish Negativity - Binaural Theta 396 Hz

The 396 Hz frequency (Solfeggio "UT") which helps the mind banish negativity, enables achievement of goals and helps turn grief into joy. 396 Hz searches out hidden blockages and subconscious negative beliefs. Try combining this with daily affirmations...This video combines the 396 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to lead you into the "Tibetan state of consciousness".

Old Video!!!

Modern Meditative Counting - Root Chakra 256 Hz Beta Grounding

The 256 Hz frequency which is corresponds to the Root Chakra in the ancient Hindu spinning wheel of energy. This video combines that 256 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Beta wave. The Root Chakra is located at the base of the spine. It is nearest to the grounding of the earth. It represents vitality and survival instincts and affects the emotions of desire, jealousy & greed. An imbalanced root chakra can manifest itself as:

• A loss of interest in the real world
  • Practicalities
  • Obsessions
  • Addictions
  • Eating Disorders
  • Volatile emotions
  • Restlessness
  • Lack of energy

New Video!!!

Super Learning, Harmony, Balance - Binaural Alpha 639 Hz

The 639 Hz (Solfeggio "FA") frequency is the frequency associated with harmonic balance and relationship repair. This video combines the 639 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to reduce anxiety/stress, foster positive thinking and a relaxed focus while accelerating learning abilities.

Perfect timing... I saw the title "Suprer learning..."  and I started listening.  Then, I read the writing below the video. Incredible timing...

Thanks, Tony! Love relaxing and healing with your music and appreciate the adjustment.

Kathi

Timing is everything!

Tony (528Universe)

Hi Tony, could use a playlist of binaural music for self care.

Self Care During a Difficult Time
Hello, 

As open as I am with affirmations and feelings …I am not comfortable sharing specifics on the internet. Though in the spirit of self care and doing what works, I will simply say I am going thru a hard time, even though individuals have kindly been proud of my efforts each day. 

So to get to the point of this post, I would like to ask for support for the basics - eating when not hungry, remembering to stay hydrated when you don’t know if you are thirsty, etc

Thank you in advance.Tony

I could certainly create a playlist for that but is there anything specific you were looking for?

Heres my channel link...I've put a few other videos into the different playlists that aren't mine that seem like winners.

528Universe

Tony (528Universe)

In response to 528Universe's post: I will PM you with my response. Thank you Tony.

In response to 528Universe's post:love this one

Serotonin Release, Normalize Nervous System - Binaural Alpha 764 Hz (159)

New Video!!!

Cell Toxin Cleansing, Super Learning - Binaural Alpha 741 Hz

The 741 Hz (Solfeggio "SOL") frequency is the frequency associated with electromagnetic toxins, problem solving, "super learning" and self-expression. The 741 Hz frequency helps "clean" the body's cells of electromagnetic debris . This video combines the 741 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave which activates creative thought for music, art and problem solving.

really excellent Tony, thank you!

I am in the midst of a lot of daily details, planning and tasks. I needed more clarity of mind, creating- ability, and task visualization… communication ease, and proactive task completion.

I have needed a bit of help, and this video assists.

New Video!!!

Self Purpose, Reduce Stress & Anxiety - Binaural Alpha 963 Hz

The 963 Hz (Solfeggio "SI") This tone returns the being to its original, perfect state, a return to oneness if you will. 963 Hz reconnects with non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. This video combines the 963 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Alpha wave to reduce stress and anxiety. This also a type of inter-awareness of self-purpose.

Beautiful...  loved the good flow of energy... 

Thank you Tony!!

so glad to have you posting again!

I listened to part of this the other day and excited to take a relaxing moment to hear this in full!

So glad you are posting!

Love this!(:

New Video!!!

Natural Anesthetic, Stimulate Pituitary - Binaural Delta 174 Hz

The 174 Hz frequency which has been known to act as a natural anesthetic thus reducing physical pain energetically. It is the lowest frequency in the Solfeggio Scale and not on the original ancient Solfeggio Scale. This video combines the 174 Hz frequency with a specific offset frequency creating a binaural Delta wave to stimulate the pituitary gland for the purpose of releasing these hormones: - Growth hormone, which regulates growth and physical development and has important effects on body shape by stimulating muscle formation and reducing fat tissue
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone - Adrenocorticotropic hormone ( ACTH), which stimulates the adrenal glands to produce cortisol and other hormones
- Follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone (the gonadotropins), which stimulate the testes to produce sperm, the ovaries to produce eggs, and the sex organs to produce sex hormones ( testosterone and estrogen)
- Prolactin, which stimulates the mammary glands of the breasts to produce milk

laughing

So glad you are back sharing . You have been missed 

Grateful !

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content