login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Flow of Miracles-ALLOWING MAGNIFICENT VIBRATION

Believe-in-your-heart-that-youre-meant-to-live-a-life-full-of-passion-purpose-magic-and-miracles.-Roy-T.-Bennett.jpg

ENJOY & PROSPER

THIS 2however long you like meeting is  ENTITLED: 

Flow of Miracles-ALLOWING MAGNIFICENT VIBRATION

2017-03-21.jpg

(btw, a big thank you to bmindful member iZ for creating a pic to go with this weeks topic)

Envision, create and believe in your own Universe,
and the Universe will form around you. unknown

I am open and receptive to blissful, knock-my-socks off miracles in every area of my life.Emmanuel Dagher

Welcome to another  Bmindful Happiness Meeting.

This is your time to ask yourself what are you creating? What are you open to receiving?  

For this meeting, I would love us to come together & share about our recent energy - experiences. 

So,let me ask you: if you were to sum up...: What does your energy feel like these days?  

How is this helping or discouraging your FLOW, your level of pleasure, and/or your hearts desire?

Take your time.

When I speak to others, I’ve noticed, there is great synchronicity going on with members and individuals I know off site ...in life.

Some of us get highly charged when we feel/see affirmations which opens us up to 'more' or even 'better' And some are still saying, "yeah, right" ... 

The purpose of this thread is to get in touch with what you are feeling/experiencing and acknowledge and accept this moment and ask ourselves what is it we really want and why? 

First off, let me say, whatever is going on, & whatever is desired  from the heart.... things  are manifesting more quickly. This is not a new thought for these times. Though,  for many  us... the idea of this experience… when it occurs...and the frequency it holds… can STILL knock our socks off. 

Image result for knock your socks off pic

It seems reasonable,if  you have an image of the way it is supposed to be, you will miss out on the everyday miracles that are literally everywhere-opportunities. If you're focused on receiving  specifics, my request is to ask yourself if you're open  for possibilities. 

My intention & invitation is for you to allow yourself to be open  &  ignite a  magical flow of incredible  energy. I’m a firm believer …. as we continue to practice what works for ourselves...& create space for something ‘only magnificent to occur’ , life has no choice to respond in kind

Yeah, yeah we’ve heard this before. 

If you had blinders on to all you don't want and only could see what you do want, you would see part of what your life is offering you.

When you step back and believe in the things that are on its way with a greater result than you could have planned alone... the possibilities are magnificent.

What is in your way? What if it wasn't, what would it feel like? 

I can attest to this wonderful place...  this is what has been happening for me, and to  others I speak with

Energy and open spaces anticipating only something rewarding have created places of timelessness, greater quality to everyday ‘routine’ , and prying open my imagination to new heights. "Coincidences' are many. Desires are being met. Needs we didn't know we  had are receiving reward. In my view, by not overthinking, experiencing more... living more,  we can't help but  come from a higher energetic place  living  a whirlwind of harmonious energy.When we live in our thoughts...rather than living what it feels like to be alive  things  do not serve us; our platter is not what we wanted or its just empty.o-EMPTY-PLATE-FOOD-facebook.jpg

THOUGHTS AND AFFIRMATIONS 3-27-17 12:05PM

I can derive lessons and joy from almost everything(: When you love a lot of things... flow can go and on lol. Joy and satisfaction Are. laughing 

I love the newer flow that is being created,from this moments better thought- feeling 

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

I love the enthusiasm I feel when I switch gears as I need to.

I love how I'm knowing my highest good is always entering my consciousness as needed. 

I enjoy this flow ... this feeling . I  have catapulted  to my hearts desire... for this powerful place of now.

456010b9bc693f8d4690d2e11b33df9f.jpg

~~~~~~~~

THREADS WHICH RELATE TO THIS HAPPINESS MTG: (in process)

IT'S GOOD TO FEEL GOOD

contributed by Robert

spiritual-affirmation-conspiring-for-my-good.jpg

RECEIVING THE BLESSING

PROFOUND WORDS FROM OTHERS ALONG THE WAY 

MY REQUESTS ARE REASONABLE;THE UNIVERSE HAS BEGUN TO IMPLEMENT 

YOUR OWN RAMPAGES 

KICKSTART YOUR DAY

contributed by Selfcare

tumblr_m6ah1cmqvo1qa9xtyo1_500.gif

4589e9cef523d19180625e7e3504579f.jpg

crop.php?r=UVXU2exh7T73E6f3iSaY5xC8u9GkevrBHdRfR4kwQ4IxH_dvUFHEBtDYv5zOHWxcXu4Nx3igNJt2-NKoK3jyEjBoeSI6nXl1GP8FLiGqWJICum1Qma6Q1XPJ6E-T-mH9BT8CvUnIAZO3q4ip0mt1T7ktoSpjjUf0tSKWBw

~~~~~~~~

affirmations

THE ENERGY SURROUNDING YOU IS ALWAYS PERFECT, AND FROM THIS MOMENT ON, THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT. LOVE WHAT YOU SEE & SEE WHAT YOU LOVE! 

MY REQUESTS ARE REASONABLE;UNIVERSE HAS BEGUN IMPLEMENTATION
 tumblr_nsn9xbZB6i1rlo7hho1_500.gif

my-future-is-bright-and-beautiful-affirmation-prints.jpg

~~~~~~~~

LINK ->REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION BELOW 

~~~~~~~~

I Am living a Divine plan

ARTICLE Short Article You May Enjoy :title:  28 Habits That Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go

VIDEO 

AFFIRMATIONS & QUOTES

673682.png

583656873-db9489852610dcb6bb70a8467f854930.jpg

photo affirmation-8.jpg

ae9c0bc295ca9d160956d5cf0d1acbcc.jpg

Joy is the wild card of life; it supersedes every other formula for success. If you can find a way to create joy, you can rise beyond all external factors. If you can play at whatever you are doing, you are the master of your life.
Alan Cohen

flow_life_god_surrender.jpg

Please take note these questions are just meant as a bit of a guide.

We are a diverse yet like minded community...

Questions were created to have you define what your current experience is saying to you, and asking you if YOUR EXPERIENCE is what you desired.

If it is Good, how did your good come about. If you want 'more', what is to be? 

REFLECTION QUESTIONS USING PICSfd9fb539708677.5606c0b8ad798.jpg

1.  When you see this image-quote above, how do you feel? What are you believing for your future?   (a) If the pic creates any concern, what do you feel is in your power to begin believing that your future is bright? (b)If the pic brings a smile to your heart, express how that came to be.
  2. Please take a moment to express what it means  for you to be in a  flow of real harmony in your world? When you see this quote-pic how do you think? What do you feel?2353184.jpg?184 

3.When you see this image of heart ... how does it resonate for you?
    hqdefault.jpg
    4. Would the adult in you say they are truly appreciating your journey?How are the adult and the child in you joyfully coming together?
    5. Lastly write anything you desire about all that is coming together for you right now with specifics or beautiful generalities. Your boundaries are deeply respected for however you'd like to share. This is for you, and hopefully will assist at least 1 person somewhere at sometime(: 

reposting questions SO ITS EASIER FOR ALL TO FOLLOW/INCLUDING ME(:

Please take note these questions are just meant as a bit of a guide.

We are a diverse yet like minded community...

Questions were created to have you define what your current experience is saying to you, and asking you if YOUR EXPERIENCE is what you desired.

If it is Good, how did your good come about. If you want 'more', what is to be? 

So, if you were to sum up... what does your energy feel like these days?  How is this helping or discouraging your FLOW, your level of pleasure, and/or your hearts desire? [question in intro post]

REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

1. When you see this image-quote above[FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT/GOT TO WEAR SHADES, how do you feel? What are you believing for your future?   (a) If the pic creates any concern, what do you feel is in your power to begin believing that your future is bright? (b)If the pic brings a smile to your heart, express how that came to be.
  2. Please take a moment to express what it means  for you to be in a  flow of real harmony in your world?
  3. When you see this quote-pic [THE UNIVERSE IS RESPONDING TO HOW YOU FEEL], how do you think? What do you feel?
  4. When you see this image of heart ... how does it resonate for you?
  5. Would the adult in you say they are truly appreciating your journey?How are the adult and the child in you joyfully coming together?
  6. Lastly write anything you desire about all that is coming together for you right now with specifics or beautiful generalities. Your boundaries are deeply respected for however you'd like to share. This is for you, and hopefully will assist at least 1 person somewhere at sometime(: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.When you see this image of heart ... how does it resonate for you?

hqdefault.jpg

When I first saw this pic.... I didn't need words, I knew this pic was mine. 

When I am experiencing the harmonic-energy of being.... it is a feeling that can only be described as free... and love emanating from my body. 

to be continued

~~~~~~~~

will be back...I'm easing into my day and will return, hope to see you stop by whenever it works for you too! 

~~~~~~~~

I came back, though my day was quite full, this mtg is on my looking forward to-do list(:

~~~~~~~~

Long time since I visited older Happiness Meetings -though in essence that is why they were created... to have discussion threads which are always open... as we allow ourselves to be even more of who we are.(:

12-14-17

saw this word today... and note to self comment on how this word/idea/ heart felt behavior ...relates to thread questions for me(:

4aa1eb830c3447967d232a7b4f6100b6--fancy-words-weird-words.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

Beautiful theme for this Happiness meeting!

This is the perfect time for this happiness meeting!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I would like to start this meeting off with an affirmation:

I let go and I'm in the flow!

When I surrender,  my mind is calm, and I remember to keep expanding, keep connecting with my inner peace and my inner compassion.

I AM nurturing my inner happiness!

As I continue to have more awareness of my inner happiness, I connect with my soul and I understand why I'm here.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

This is such a spectacular theme!  Its like dipping in to the most incredible hot spring, and really letting yourself get deeply relaxed.  

1. When you see this image-quote above[FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT/GOT TO WEAR SHADES, how do you feel? What are you believing for your future?   (a) If the pic creates any concern, what do you feel is in your power to begin believing that your future is bright? (b)If the pic brings a smile to your heart, express how that came to be.

If feels true, like deep down I always knew it be true but I have a feeling that I've finally completely gotten out of my own way. It's really too many things that have come together to put it into words and remain accurate. Really every experience in my life has lead to it. Some would say "Duh, it's your future of course it did," but not everyone feels their future iz bright. My present moment increasingly gets brighter and the future iz still just another present moment that iz about to come into the how so the more focused I am on the every increasing brighter present, then the future must respond with a much brighter presence. 

2. Please take a moment to express what it means  for you to be in a  flow of real harmony in your world?

It means everything. Harmony brings so much to the table. Gratitude, acceptance, alignment/oneness, love, bliss, positive energy, flow, kindness, support, abundance in meeting every need, desires manifest, and inspiration for all iz what comes to mind at the moment. 

3. When you see this quote-pic [THE UNIVERSE IS RESPONDING TO HOW YOU FEEL], how do you think? What do you feel?

It's another wonderful truth. I know it be true. It's the experience I have of my reality. Things are seemingly responding quicker to what I am feeling and thinking or my awareness iz simply increasing, I guess it's possibly both are happening. I don't really know, it's unknown, and I'm absolutely ok with that. I don't need to know other than I know that I am supported and I must be loved if I have the whole universe responding to how I am feeling and to who I am being. I feel blissful, most days joyful, but I'm definitely in a state of bliss right now. 

4. When you see this image of heart ... how does it resonate for you?

Unconditionally supported by divine love. That's what comes to mind. 

5. Would the adult in you say they are truly appreciating your journey?How are the adult and the child in you joyfully coming together?

Yes, the adult iz completely appreciative of the journey. At the moment there's no adult or child just one being. There are times when the adult iz present and then the child depending on the situation. The adult makes decisions and analyzes certain things, makes the plans, approves or disapproves of circumstances. The child comes out in the love, the wonder, the going deeper at examining things we come across on the journey. The child imagines the things that the adult then plans and brings about in guiding us into who we are to be so that we can become more together, as one.

6. Lastly write anything you desire about all that is coming together for you right now with specifics or beautiful generalities. Your boundaries are deeply respected for however you'd like to share. This is for you, and hopefully will assist at least 1 person somewhere at sometime(: 

I desire to experience more with the rising collective consciousness on the planet to usher in a more harmonious life for all on the planet. That includes everything not just humans but especially humans. It will lead to so many other wonderful things that will unfold as soon as the collective consciousness finally reaches critical mass. I have heard many share what they know to be coming in the next 20-100 years that will radically change life on the planet but everyday we are experiencing the glorious shift. It's not just a single momentary event but an ongoing one but to be here now and be apart of it sure iz something to behold. If I was in still in the same mindset I was in 12 years ago I wouldn't even be witnessing what I am today. I would still think the world was doomed. What a major shift I have experienced on a personal level to be here now to see what I am seeing to be experiencing what I am experiencing. All of this iz what seemed like only a fantasy I wouldn't actually ever get to experience in my timeline here but I am, right here, right now experiencing the early stages of it.

Image result for happiness gif

Image result for happiness gif

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

6. Lastly write anything you desire about all that is coming together for you right now with specifics or beautiful generalities. Your boundaries are deeply respected for however you'd like to share. This is for you, and hopefully will assist at least 1 person somewhere at sometime(: 

I might not be as far along in my journey as iZ might be but I definitely think she is correct about a global collective consciousness coming together to bring about a most harmonious life for all. I am definitely caught up in the stream and enjoying the ride. From my view on the bus, I can sometimes see a glimpse of other worlds accepting us and inviting us into their realm. My mind is open to many new realities. We have proven again and again things we can't currently see are definitely there. Our hearts are filled with Devine Love and it sustains us. We tend to hold on to it tightly and guard it. I believe we gain much more Love by simply opening our hearts and giving it away. The more we pour- the richer we become! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Kathi's post1:  post2: In response post:3

Kathi, thank you for your kind words and enjoyable visual

You said: It's like dipping in the most incredible hot spring, and letting yourself get deeply relaxed.

When I read your interpretation of experience for this topic ... I felt:

the allowing

ease

the feel so right-place

fun, joy/playfulness/serenity

therapeutic/healing.

Thanks for sharing that image & sharing your feelings... I ended up enjoying for me ..and for you(:

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Thank you for sharing iZ! I totally get that part: 

feels true, like deep down I always knew it be true but I have a feeling that I've finally completely gotten out of my own way

It's a perfect feeling ... one of no obstruction, huh? I love that standing back-way of being... Very magical(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything you said in question #3, also resonated with me. 

Just got home from work.. so responding to my own reflective questions .... was going to be back burner-ed a lil' longer... Though once again, your words spoke for my experiences too. 

It's another wonderful truth, I know it to be true. It's the experience I have of my reality. Things are seemingly responding quicker to what I am feeling and thinking or my awareness iz simply increasing, I guess it's possibly both  are happening. I don't really know, it's unknown, and I'm absolutely ok with that. I don't need to know other than I know that I am supported and I must be loved if I have the whole universe responding to how I am feeling and to who I am being. I feel blissful, most days joyful, but I'm definitely in a state of bliss right now. 

In response to Poppy's post:

definitely in line with the beliefs/feelings re:

global collective consciousness coming together to bring about a most harmonious life for all.

I am definitely caught up in the stream and enjoying the ride.

And your words truly resonated w/me when you said:

I believe we gain much more Love by simply opening our hearts and giving it away. The more we pour- the richer we become! 

I honestly believe/feel the pic of the heart which resonates so much w/me could be best exemplified by your beautiful description

Remain open. There is something bigger than you know going on here. Iyanla Vanzant

flow_life_god_surrender.jpg

Joy is the wild card of life; it supersedes every other formula for success. If you can find a way to create joy, you can rise beyond all external factors. If you can play at whatever you are doing, you are the master of your life.
— Alan Cohen

"Total Knee Replacement"

Completely at ease
I am two days away
To horrific pain

My knee
You see
Is not
Working for me

In just two hours
On the table I'll lay
And dream of walking
Free of fear
Of falling down
When my bones
Grind and ground

My bionic knee
Will be stapled closed
A large dressing
Will hide a
Frankenstein stitch

I'll be up that day
And walking around
And bending and straightening
And bending and straightening

The soft tissue all around
Will be screaming
"Oh! What have you done?"
I'll swell and cry
You'll have no fun!

To therapeutic torture
I'll go day after day
He'll bend and flex
And break my scar

Completely at ease
I'll laugh at the pain
Until one day
I'll walk again
Pain free
On my bionic knee!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

enjoying you, enjoying your heartfelt words

Image result for flowers pictures

a knowing in your healthiest-best is now

love, selfcare

Here I will attempt a response:

Love how your beautiful life you tend

Your joy and love for self & others

Has already spoken for how you will mend

You are a vessel of love

You are a joy to behold

Comfort and Healing A Given:

from all around, inside and Above

~~~~~~~~

Everything you shared in this post, Poppy, I totally resonate with!  The more we pour LOVE out, the greater our inner wealth!

Very, very beautiful... and TRUE.  And, how I know this, is HOW it makes me feel!  Its not just a feeling that feels great, but its an experience.  I have experienced the greatest LOVE and, there is an infinite amount, and willingness is what opens the channel.

I am an open channel for Divine Love!

My contribution of love flows freely and is more precious than rubies and gold!

My heart grows in compassion for All.  We are ONE!!

LOVE IS THE ONE LANGUAGE THAT I AM THE MOST FLUENT IN!! 

WITH LOVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

IZ, I LOVE your focus and your purity!  I love your passion!  I love your incredible energy and how you are so naturally generous!  I am so grateful that you are here, in our community!!  I look forward to sharing and caring with you, and to our mutual commitments to growth, love, abundance and contribution!

You are AMAZING!! 

HUGS!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS MEETING! And, I whole heartedly agree with your affirmation:

"The energy surrounding me is always perfect, and thats what I can expect.  Love what I see, and see what I love."

Question: What does my energy feel like these days?

I have a mixed bag, mixed results. But my awareness is clear.  For me, what I am aware of is my integrity.  When I have a good day, I notice that my integrity with my word, my values and my heart are in connection.  Its like listening to something important... and it leads me to the next step forward, into more health, more happiness, greater connection, purpose, and expression.

On my days where I am stopped, I pulled back and I allow things to "come up".  I feel vulnerable and I feel doubt, and I feel alone, but I don't fight these experiences.  I continue to allow all things, and I nurture my faith.  I literally nurture my faith, and I put the very essence of all that is good and worthy, and allow that to comfort me! And, I don't fight against my weaknesses, I just embrace the pure comfort of All that my faith yields.

I could go on and on, about all that my faith yields, because for me, its a real place, its a real relationship, and the results are extraordinary...  And, how could I set about explaining the GIFTS of wisdom, the GIFTS of love and understanding, the GIFTS of harmlessness, or the glimpse of eternity? For me, my needs are very simple and unpretentious. I am very, very much a political hawk, but I've backed away from that because it costs me peace which I am unwilling to part with.

I AM at peace, and perfect peace flows through my mind, body and spirit! 

My highest and greatest good is constantly surrounding me!

I AM one with the Divine! And the Divine is very, very well within me!

I LOVE and ACCEPT MYSELF for who I really AM!!

I AM not afraid.  I love all that is showing up in my life!!  I love this peace process! 

PEACE is not power, PEACE is wealth.

With peace, I can do anything.  I can survive, I can heal, I can be generous to myself and to others, I can choose forgiveness and I can be FREE!

But without PEACE, there can be no freedom.  Without PEACE, there can be no hope, no LOVE, no prosperity...

Hey Poppy good luck with the knee surgery. I'm glad to hear that you're taking a positive and realistic attitude to what is ahead for you, although I hope it is as painless as possible for you!

May your feelings and experiences be magnified! 

I love the way you face all challenges! This little visual pops into my head with the challenges saying, "Ah man, we just have to work this guy and help him mend up stronger than ever."

In response to Kathi's post:

I love this community. It's so full of love, authenticity, generosity, inspiration, free flowing abundance, gratitude, appreciation, potential, support, and harmony. The pleasure iz all mine. I may share some of that pleasure, I won't go all Daffy with it.

Image result for mine gif daffy duck

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: In response to bunique's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

I appreciate the kind thoughts and encouragement from everyone. Today is my last day at work and tonight I prep myself for surgery tomorrow morning. I know what I'm in for because I had my left knee repaired 5 months ago. The healing process starts with a simple thought, an intention to be better, do better. Life truly is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride! 

It's in

My friend

A bionic knee

Not one

Not three

But two

For ME! 

Wow!! This is amazing to look back on! This was just over a year ago, and I'm smiling from ear to ear because our words are powerful and so life fulfilling! 

Thank you for pulling this forward!! Great writing!!

I joyfully affirm that Miracles are still flowing!

It's such a pleasure to re-read this thread, and to smile and wink with joy at so much growth and contribution!

I celebrate very how much self care has transformed me and has shaped who I AM today.

Today, I AM JOYFUL!! I AM BLESSED! I CELEBRATE MY HEALTH!  I CELEBRATE MY CIRCLE OF PERFECT LOVE!  i AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE GOODTHE GREAT AND THE MIRACLES THAT KEEP FLOWING.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

absolutely heavenly ☀️

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content