login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Page1/My requests are reasonable.Universe has already begun implementation!

Please help contribute to this thread-series by sharing what comes up for you by sharing any tools you love related to the following affirmation

• ★The key to success is playing the hand your dealt as if its the winning hand
      • ★I Am inviting my amazing life, and it keeps showing up!!
      • ★I Am inviting an amazing life and here it is now!

My requests are reasonable;universe has already begun implementation

affirmation is a powerful one for me

1.jpg

stand back.. and believe what you want is:

1. reasonable
  2. attainable
  3. and in the works

If your body feels like it is reacting in a way that you don't appreciate:

1. appreciate the gift of having a body
  2. see it as the remarkable gift that it is
  3. know that within you you've already seen ways you've been able to create what you need for your physicality...and why should what you desire be any different
  4. see it as reasonable
  5. and in the works

much love,

AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities; aka selfcare

87285c6df3166fd2f304410d2375a64c.jpg

title of this thread have  proven to be more magical than I can express.

It came to me the day I created this, and my day was truly magical.

The synchronicity of ongoing instances could not be denied. When I shared with someone, just one instance... they said.. you ought to go play the lottery.

And what is going to sound even more wild, with all that was going on, I felt like I already had.

~~~~~~~~~

And this flow continues on(:

~~~~~~~~~ 

Affirmations:

My requests are reasonable;universe has begun implementation.

My life is organized as I enjoy, my heart is loving, and my mind is clear and focused

hqdefault.jpg

Quotes & Related Threads Located On Next Postlaughing

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Related Threads (in process) & Quotes

Momentum Path Created By Love

Kick-start Your Day

manifest-destiny-force.jpg
Image result for manifesting pic
dear-universe-by-zero-dean-zerosophy.jpg
f68ce3d9ca7fc6688f5954519e8cb93c.jpg
51hf0e69ciL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
the-secret-the-law-of-the-attraction-43-728.jpg?cb=1483789965

af6a24806b591199ae61307fb1a47f55.jpg

7469d758637e89d6447ca3ac1da8f00b.jpg

More Affirmations (the following affirmations are not mine-though I'm claiming them(: They are from authors that I've appreciated)

I acknowledge and appreciate the synchronicities in my daily life.
• I disperse compassion and love wherever I go.

• I am thankful for the graces that take me beyond my limits.

• I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

• I redeem the earth and include all humanity in my heart.

• I keep finding an inner source of strength and comfort in and beyond my soul

• I seek community with others on my path.

• I open myself to every transformation that is ready to happen in and through me.

• I drop the need for certainty; I am comfortable with ambiguity.

• I respect the right of others to reject my path.

• I let go of fear and obligation and live by love and choice.

Affirmations are from David Richo
from Unexpected Miracles The Gift of Synchronicity & How to Open it

This iz something that has helped me a great deal that I learned from Bentinho Massaro. He says don't wait to be what you desire now.

I'm still learning how to do this more often. I can't explain why I wait in some instances especially with things that I have great desire to be, experience, have now. I find I am being what I don't desire to be.

I'm becoming more free and "delusional" all the time and allowing my joy to manifest now. I don't know if you will find it helpful but I thought I would share it with you.

This video iz 2 minutes long. I'll post another below that he goes deeper into not waiting.

A post from his facebook page:

Waiting isn't going to cut it for very long anymore.

Don't wait for the things you are passionate about and the things that ring true to you.

Places, people, things, teachings, actions, events and all other phenomena that strike a chord within you: that DEEPLY RESONATE.... What to do with these?

There is only one valid answer to that if you wish to accelerate yourself into a reality that will be in alignment with your Heart's fullest potential and truest desire:

ACT ON THEM.

"yes... but..."

THERE ARE NOT BUT's IN HEAVEN, THERE IS ONLY HEART.

Postpone, wait around, be spiritually passive, project that grace will save you, make up excuses, gather up your but's, manifest convenient distractions for yourself all you like: It's not going to save/help you to be the you you are meant to be. Use this upwards spiral of energy that is uplifting the planet and all beings. This is a rare wave. A unique chance. A once in a thousand lifetimes shot. Don't let yourself look back upon this and feel sorry for yourself how you let measly little fears take a hold of your innately passionate heart.

If something resonates, then don't hesitate even for one second. Become 100% commitment: pure immediate action. No interference from doubts and practicalities are allowed in. Dismiss your fears, don't even look for them.

Magic isn't linearly practical, it is time and spaceless: it doesn't have any rules other than that it needs you to be true to what resonates within your heart.

Learn to listen within and seize every opportunity to further act on the events and things that resonate with your highest frequency Self. Follow your passion without cowardice and past-based fears.

Fear isn't yours, it belongs to the world that assembled it around your light. Let it go. Be your purest light frequency within and slip out of your fear-skin completely.

Don't doubt that you will be taken care of on every level. Don't be ungrateful - can't you see that your whole life has already been taken care of for you up to this point? None of your fears for the future were absolutely valid, even if they were temporarily relevant at times, but only rarely even then. In the end, you are always fully supported to continue to exist and none of your fears really came true.

You have no reason to doubt how life will take care of you - it always will. Instead, focus on what resonates and ACT on it. Don't wait. Ever. If you wish life to support you, then give this gift of immediate heart-response to life, and it will respond in the same manner, for it mirrors only your frequency of being.

Act on your truth, and your life becomes an explosion of goodness and accelerated transformation. Don't wait for anything or anyone. BE what you feel you wish to be and catch this train of re-crystalizations of realities. Choose the energy that resonates most with YOU and that will become your new world.

This video iz 23 minutes in length.

Image result for don't wait + bentinho massaro

Related image

Image result for don't wait + bentinho massaro

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for can't help + abraham-hicks

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

(:

iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:(1) iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:(2)

these are  truly fantastic!

thank you iZ.

iam.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content