login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Enjoying where you're at

Do you ever feel you should be doing better in life?

Do you ever feel you should be making more money? Or living in a nicer house? Or do you think you should have that healthy body by now? Or be in the loving relationship you desire?

If so, you're not alone, many people feel dissatisfied with where they're at, they feel they should be doing better in their lives, and that feeling has the effect of creating resistance.

Here's a simple thought to get rid of that resistance:

"WHEN YOU MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOU'VE GOT, MORE WILL COME"

But many of us are not good at enjoying and appreciating where we're at, because we want everything now, But the quickest way to get to where we want to be from where we are, is to start enjoying and appreciating where we're at, to start making peace with everything in our lives. To start making the best of everything, our jobs, our relationships, our bodies, ect. Because things are what they are, and this is where we're at, and the quickest way to get to where you want to be, is to start enjoying where you're at.

Have a lovely weekend

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

181a1ce97e9a97d2df00e4c78a654a47.jpg

I am enjoying where I am at! I have learned that when I am gratefully within the present moment it just gets increasingly better.

I love that quote you used Robert...

"WHEN YOU MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOU'VE GOT, MORE WILL COME"

It's the truth and doesn't get any realer than that.

The whole trick iz to breath in deeply, detach ourselves from the monkey mind chatter, and just sit and focus on our breathing for a few minutes and then ask ourselves this simple question, "What do I need in this moment or what problems do I have in this very moment?" Chances are there are no problems that can't be fixed it right away or accepted and we more than likely will find in this moment, the here and now, we have everything we need. 

Once we feel that, at least when I do, everything iz alright, I'm good and I can enjoy whatever it iz I'm doing and I only do what I like doing. Then it gets better and better. So that quote has real meaning for me.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

reading your post mirrored my current state. Thank you for your post. It felt like a heart-centered rampage(:

0c7c13122ee1f81f4568e379dbb376a4.png

In response to Monkey's post: love this: Because things are what they are, and this is where we're at, and the quickest way to get to where you want to be, is to start enjoying where you're at.

Not sure of the origin for me... major (SPECIFIC)  appreciation for 'everything'

or just standing back and allowing... from a place of knowing all that exists in vast infinite space... (and no labeling) just  'never broken' and simply and beautifully all good/Highest Good...

or the infamous combo /though most definitely enjoying where I'm at and receiving 'the infamous more'.

m-12.jpg

THANK YOU BOTH for sharing!

~~~~~~~~~~

471446660-If_you_don_E2_80_99t_like_something__change_it.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

maxresdefault.jpg

Love2BYou%2BAre.png

The joy iz found in the unfolding moment of the journey in our reaching the goal not in the goal itself. Fall in love with the process and manifesting and getting there from here makes it all one incredibly thrilling, amazing, and effortless journey.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

957222c7e4852258cfe0165c3bb6dc59--gentleness-quotes-love-life-quotes.jpg13f74b24515453070426dfa99ed17a00--spiritual-gangster-spiritual-messages.jpge4a8be3a9e491c0df39302a94e9d0523--the-body-plays.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for enjoying

Image result for enjoyingn ow

Want to definitely revisit this wonderful thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content