login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Something Valuable Inside / quotes, comments & affirmations

you-can-give-joyfully-only-when-you-have-found-something-so-valuable-within-yourself-that-quote-1.jpg

When I first saw this quote I posted above, the wording didn’t sit very well with me. The idea that ‘everything else’  not meaning much.

Maybe it was  just time to go to sleep lol.

Though really I  simply wanted to identify what was surfacing.

Though, as I allowed it to be, and set with me… a valid and valuable recurring theme  took form.  

Here are the points within the quote :

1. You can give joyfully only when you have found something so valuable within yourself
    2. … that everything else does not mean so much anymore.
  1. more often than not... I believe I’ve found this place 'so much;. Of course there are times when something will arise which makes me question a bit of this or  that… Though, I’m always taken back ‘home’.

2.  Like many around here, we shed our resistance and are opening the door for reflection and further possibilities with curiosity and heartfelt pleasure. That's what occurs for me... I'm opening doors without labeling everything. It has created room for something greater... than my own thoughts alone. This Greater... and the no-labeling creates the heartfelt pleasure,

3. The other day I was celebrating a life of a loved ones birthday… that had passed on. This person was instrumental in setting an example of my loving myself and giving to others. She kept her happy-place most of the time… through much.  She was convinced that ‘making others happy’ made her happy. I don’t think she knew she had more going on then giving, or she’d be disappointed often when her kindness wasn’t ‘enough’ … for some.  She just kept on caring, loving, and giving & this is the beauty I got to witness. Though she knew love was something she needed to demonstrate to herself. She had a lot of growing experiences in this life learning what it meant to nurture herself  .. Like most of us, it was important for her to continue to learn this at all cost.

4. Though back to 2nd part of the quote I posted: that everything else does not mean so much anymore.  

The everything else- not meaning much any more… became literal, and I had to take it apart(: 

It soon sorted its way out in my spirit(:

I believe this is saying and only saying ...the foundation for ones love for themselves must be filled with much appreciation, validation and warmth.

When we can do that for ourselves… we have little to no expectations of others. I’m not asking to be tested lol, though I believe this area for me gets a regular reflection & review(: 

5. With each new circumstance, and each  new  person (or ones  we’ve been acquainted with) , I do attempt to treat like new. All are changing … and its important to give ourselves room for change as well as others. This  contributes to  true compassion and empathy. I only pray that I can receive better better ability in this area… because I value it so much.

The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results. Norman Vincent Peale 

Affirmations

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

Image result for affirmation pics for bright future

thread in process, feel free to post what you like

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

Affirmations:

CyN43NIW8AAslXq.jpg

louise-hay-quotes-prosperity-treasures-within.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

affirmations7381.jpg

b4390c17da7c470b3295c027bd802fcf.jpg

add something meaningful to you regarding your something valuable inside

quotes, comments & affirmations