login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★The Talk|Soul Food Series 10th Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2017-03-15.jpg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk-to-Yourself.jpg

self-reflection.png

Have you had "The Talk" yet?
 Not "The Talk we are most commonly familiar with relative to the birds and the bees, I am referring to something more empowering, the talk with yourself. Taking time to communicate with yourself, reinforcing  how very loved and important you are is paramount to your overall well being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Reflection Questions 
Consider how active we are in the lives of others, how we  conduct our relationships, especially family and friendships.  Aren't we sympathetic, compassionate, encouraging and forgiving to those that are important to us? Edgar Burton eloquently stated. "A friend in need, is a friend indeed". The underlying meaning is to value those who are there for us in our time of need. Well aren't we always with ourselves? 
  1. How much time and attention do you give yourself? 
  2. Are  you encouraging/uplifting towards yourself when you are feeling  "out of sorts"?
  3. Do you extend forgiveness to yourself for your past mistakes? 
  4. Do you lavish love and acceptance to yourself?
 It is essential to treat yourself with the love, respect, dignity and the high regard you deserve. To coin a phrase by William Shakespeare "To thine own self be true". 

You can not take yourself for granted and expect to have a rewarding and fulfilling life,  It all begins with you.

I remember the first time I had "The Talk". I can recall it as clearly as if it was yesterday. A dear friend had came to visit me, I was not having one of my better days. I was dealing with the effects of an undiagnosed malady.  Normally I am a living breathing "Pollyanna", just plain happy, sharing my exuberance and joy with everyone.  This particular day was different, there was no sparkle, no gaiety.  I allowed myself to be consumed by the discomfort I was experiencing and feeling. My girlfriend took one look at me and said it was time to go to the mirror. I remember thinking, what could a mirror possibly have  anything to do with what I was feeling?  I went along with her. We went  to the bathroom she pointed me directly to the mirror.  She told me to take a good look at myself and tell myself how much I loved "Me. She told me to ask myself for forgiveness for being neglectful. She told me to tell myself going forward things were going to be better between us, I will pay attention to you and your needs. 

As I looked in the mirror, I saw myself with "new eyes".  Previously, I just glanced  in the mirror during the course of the day to check my appearance. Now I really took the time to look at myself and fully appreciate all that I am.  I felt a sense of overwhelming sadness to the point of tears at having disappointed myself, and yet there was immense relief for there was  forgiveness. It was as if a weight had been removed.  Absolute love and acceptance filled my very being. I felt such happiness and complete acceptance.  The reality of the moment was, a connection was established,  I was fully engaged with myself. 

My girlfriend and I went back into my living room.  She said, now you look like "You" and you know what she was right, I felt just like "Me"  and I smiled.  I conveyed my gratitude and appreciation to her for caring enough about our relationship to take the time to introduce  "Me"  to "'Me", the girl in the mirror, on that eventful day a beautiful relationship/connection was forged.   

~~~~~~~~~

10 STEPS TO CONTACT YOUR INNER BEING article

" Each of us is connected with the Divine. The Higher Self within us far transcends the understanding of our conscious minds"

~~~~~~~~~

Spirit%2BScience.jpg

hsna-m.jpg

happyscience-na.org
Self-reflection is a way to clean off the grime and discover the true self - the self that manifests divine nature and is connected to higher dimensions in the Spirit World.

"Love after Love" by Derek Walcotta poem  read by Tom Hiddleston

link to 10 questions article (Power of Self Reflection)

Self-Love.jpg

tinybuddha.com
“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.” ~Unknown The idea of loving yourself often seems cliché ...

www.lifehack.org
Time passes by fast and we let things spiral out of our control. Delve into self-reflection with these 10 questions to keep yourself in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pic5wSJBR-U

www.youtube.com
Through the inevitable law of reflection, whatever is harbored within will shape itself in the outward life. The state of consciousness creates reality. This is the ...

12560d7489064a7ad5a8dd3b0b3ab483.jpg

You are an absolute Masterpiece, more precious and valuable then priceless artifacts,  platinum, gold  and precious stones. There is no one else in the world like you. How amazing is that?
Take a moment to allow the reality to set in. 

Being your very best friend is one of the most rewarding relationships you will have in your entire life time, now that is  truly divine. Spending a lifetime together sharing smiles, laughter, reflecting on fond memories. All the wonderful things you have and will experience and discover on this  amazing journey, celebrating the magnificent  gift you are to the world.  Bask in the glow of your  beautiful light.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-BCf8D2g7X5lzh8ctFM2UpCqtwehJ6R6gY-c2twJM4LLIuMHukg

530648d833aff764b6b99c3573528af6.jpg

Look into the mirror and smile,  speak to yourself lovingly.  Imagine what a beautiful bouquet of  joy and  love you are presenting to yourself when you take the time to acknowledge yourself as a dear friend. 

f05f3c7c79c42bb30dd04aae8102f4c2.jpg

Awesome Self Talk allisoncrow.com [see this article for a list of wonderful things to say to yourself]

You are in just the perfect spot in your life journey and everything is is working out just fine -

See more : see many more wonderful things to say to yourself here

4 Quotes About Self Love allisoncrow.com

Time and attention ?

intention, and attention come to mind. 

Will return

7c32a679c095fdb614ec05946f8ee6ba.jpg

51Q5ri%2BcmeL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

The Self Love Journal is actually a real book I've never read, though sounds like a good everyday book to write in daily, to reinforce and enjoy our lovely selves on our lovely co-created journey(: A wonderful idea... hmmm(:

(: will return(:

2.Are  you encouraging/uplifting towards yourself when you are feeling  "out of sorts"?

What a wonderful question this is!!! I will come back to it.

Yes, I do have lots of wonderful conversations with myself. My focus these days is more progressive action on things I believe will serve me well... A  balanced focus. The more I do for me, the more I trust myself to be there for me, and for others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

saving a place Nancee, I will surely return(:

I haven't yet listened to videos or read all articles... though I will! Thanks for this wonderful topic!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

be_yourself.jpg

A lot these days. I don't think I gave myself much attention until beginning in 2006. I was giving far more attention to others and the person I wanted people to believe I was that I became quite desensitized to my own feelings. I didn't get back in touch with my feelings until the end of this last year in 2016. Now much of my time and attention goes to myself, how I am feeling, who I am being, what I am doing, why I am doing it, etc.

2. Are  you encouraging/uplifting towards yourself when you are feeling  "out of sorts"?

I'm increasing in this regard. When I am feeling out of sorts I find what it iz that I feel iz causing it, I sit with it, then transform it and move on back into good spirits again. This also helps me deal with old recurring patterns and change them. So I guess I am uplifting myself, literally so.

Yes! I was only doing what I thought was right at the time with what I knew. This also helps me to be more forgiving toward others. If I'm not my past, then neither are they. I have even started telling my ego that I'm not past nor iz it my past. I'm not sure if it's able to compute this but it does quiet it down.

This iz also increasing. I certainly love and accept myself more than I have at any other point in my life. 

Great post Nancee! I have had trouble speaking to myself in the mirror except for when using affirmations which produces a much more powerful effect when I look myself in the eyes and say them with conviction. Looking in the mirror and talking nicely to myself wasn't quite the same for me and I felt uneasy doing it but was unsure why. Then it dawned on me, very recently in fact, that I was focusing just on the outer shell of my body and not the unseen self. Now it's much easier to love myself and speak lovingly to myself and I have a much more loving attitude to even the outer shell of my body.

Now I'm about to sink my teeth into these videos and articles you've shared!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

...and then suddenly she realized the one who could love her the way she always desired to be loved unconditionally was staring right back at her at that very moment. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 How can we teach others to love us  unconditionally if we don't love first ourselves unconditionally? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• How can we expect others to accept us for who we are if we haven't accepted ourselves first? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• How can we give something to another that we do not already have? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• If we don't go within, then we surely will go without. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Who told you that it was selfish to love yourself? In their selfishly telling you how you should live & love did they expect you to love them & their opinion? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’" [Holy Bible, Mark 12:31] 💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💓💗💗💓💓 “None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahīh al-Bukhārīand Sahīh Muslim] 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 "Rivers do not drink their own water. Trees do not eat their own fruit. Clouds do not swallow their own rain. What great ones have is always for the benefit of others." [Hindu Proverb] 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝 "Searching all directions with one’s awareness, one finds no one dearer than oneself. In the same way, others are fiercely dear to themselves. So one should not hurt others if one loves oneself." [Udana of Pali] ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ #SelfLove #SelfAcceptance #SelfCreation #LoveYourself #BeYou #SelfEsteem #BeConfident #Affirmations #PurePositiveEnergy #Consciousness #SelfAwareness #HigherSelf #VibrateHigher #FrequencyOfLove #VibrationalFrequency #RaiseYourVibration #LifeLessons #HappinessIsAChoice #Joy #LiveLaughLove #Now #Present  #SpiritualJourney #Prosperity #Prosper #Abundance #LawOfAttraction #Facebook #LifeCoach #HighVibeFreQz •——————• ❤️___💕___😍___💞___💘 🔹Double Tap If I'm On Point 🔸Resonating? Tag A 💖 One 🔹Please Repost & Share 🔸🎥YT: High Vibe FreQz Show 🔹🐦: @DJ_iZUHM 🔸LinkedIn: DJ iZUHM 🔹FB👍: High Vibe FreQz 🔸📧: D.J.iZUHM@gmail.com

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Just Magnifique! Thank you all for sharing your views and experiences it is gratifying to experience such synchronicity collectively, such wonderful shared harmony makes me laughing inside and outside.

loving-yourself.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

what a perfect response and you found it in a pic! Tremendous! I do agree with the answer, taking time with oneself... is vital for revitalizationlaughing

much love to you my friend, selfcare (aka AWP) 

MIRROR TALK(:

b7ea1c4e57ef31ca4d71e81e5408cb45.jpg

jennproske1.jpg

1a03c669cfab7a0f1302edbee017ec67.jpg

8a5fdbd2435f0e70df18206bbc47e0dd.jpg

zzz-s-13.jpg

Healthruwords.com_-_Inspirational_Images_-_Your-Childhood-Lives-2.jpg

raw

2013-12-17-supportyourself.png

magic-happens.jpg?w=640

Related image

Related image

Image result for the talk with yourself quotes with artwork

Self-Love.jpg

talk-yourself-up.jpg

Steve-Maraboli-self-love-images-and-quotes-about-loving-yourself-personal-growth-your-well-being-your-purpose.jpg

blissxo_christmas_gift_cards_freebie_soul_talk_gift_cards_freebies.jpg

Always-speak-and-think-kindly-of-yourself-Your-soul-needs-your-love.jpg

speak-life-to-your-soul-elizabeth-robinette-tyndall.jpg

SpeakGreatnessOverYourself1.jpg

animated-sunflower-image-0025.gif

55bb904478ac404785d359369c7c427c--motivational-quotes-for-life-positivity-happiness-sayings-and-quotes-positive.jpg

Image result for the talk with yourself

e247c14400177455d78083b037e6f9aa.jpg

34494c1cc0a71388e77fd464a85fcf21--spirituality-quotes-spiritual-enlightenment.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0k2PYx5QFQl9Y7cj_7t6V46k9GI3IPlP676KWFnkHjPiQzyF0

Related image

Image result for positive self talk

Image result for the talk with yourself

771984236ffa44cb2ccfc578994853de--poster-quotes-happy-heart.jpg

8d639b717b20170e850cf87682c5f2df--growth-quotes.jpg

Image result for positive self talk quotes gif

Image result for positive self talk  sark quotes gif

Image result for positive self talk  sark quotes gif

December 30,2020

Nancee's Reflection Questions for us:
Consider how active we are in the lives of others, how we  conduct our relationships, especially family and friendships.  Aren't we sympathetic, compassionate, encouraging and forgiving to those that are important to us? Edgar Burton eloquently stated. "A friend in need, is a friend indeed". The underlying meaning is to value those who are there for us in our time of need. Well aren't we always with ourselves? 
 It is essential to treat yourself with the love, respect, dignity and the high regard you deserve. To coin a phrase by William Shakespeare "To thine own self be true". 

You can not take yourself for granted and expect to have a rewarding and fulfilling life,  It all begins with you.

(will return)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content