login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Friends

Aren't friends the best?

What would life be like without friendship?

Friends are priceless.

The quality of your life is the quality of the friendships and relationships you have with the people in your life.

Friendship is something we're always working in, it's always evolving, we're always growing and learning.

And sometimes friends drift apart, but that's ok, because someone can be on a different path to us, and we've got to respect and appreciate where they're going and what they're are thinking.

If you want good friends then you've got to be a good friend. Become more interested in other people, then other people will be interested in you, then you'll have lots of friends.

Connect with a friend and change your whole day, maybe your whole life. I'm sure there have been times when you've connected with a friend, and they've said the right thing at the right time, and you life went in a completely different direction.

That's the whole magic of life, connecting and sharing with others, laughing, loving, it's all beautiful.

Have a great day :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

friendship-day.jpg

There are so many wonderful qualities in everyone, I am often amazed. By being a friend to ourselves first, we get a phenomenal joy of what we'd like to experience. 

By stepping up & being there for ourselves, we have an understanding for when someone is reaching out to us... more so.

By knowing how we feel when we really listen to another, we want to listen to others...what they mean uniquely for them.

I love the variety of people I come in contact with that I allow my heart to call friends. 

I love to find a reason to show another that we are all in this together & how the power of friendship is a gift that is precious and valued.

Friendship-Starts-In-Loving-Heart.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHc3_95z3wyoL02S9DVZrbh5dQxeBc1m5dxK9oHA23gc4ho5g84eogE2E

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJa9KO1R_jswj_hdSfbmdsGRUgzCfAV9WNq52MV2s5sJ3oNi1J

Thanks Robert  for sharing your thoughts and creating this inspiration, selfcare

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Robert's post:

That's beautiful! I've never heard that video before! Thank you!

• ~Happiness-is-meeting-an-old-friend-after-a-long-time-and-feeling-that-nothing-has-changed..jpg

30e8315d58a8241a68167b272182cfeb.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Just Awesome!!!

551392845_277522.gif?4

a6d58cd210dc254f7426b92d59ea4129.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

376455_497179746974302_1427970738_n.jpg

Friendship-Quotes-4.jpg

Friends-6-quotes.jpg

d33c5d8c1414cbc4bbdf00af9cba2a93.jpg

Funniest-Friendship-Quotes-..1.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

gift-of-a-true-friend.jpg?w=604&h=681

friends-are-family-AOC.png

JoyceNorwood-best-friends-p.jpg

86b2dd39ec77f7f4076eed5bd53aae9a.jpg

67d8c77f4aa8733cf8e61e7a26494a4a.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content