login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Talk With Expectations /'talk-with' series

Please feel free to write a note to Expectations as though it is part of you, though truly separate ... as though you are simply and powerfully a dynamic duo(:

Release expectations about how getting what you want has to look. Your mind is no match for the Universe and its infinite possibilities.

87c8b6b1fac5f6df3fd894081f769c3d.jpg

and the next one really works for me too

See the source image

I Am living a Divine plan

Dearest Expectations,

I didn't know you had been visiting me, until I felt short changed by someone's behavior.

I know now, you dropped by to just let me know you were here, and to see  how I would operate if you spent time affecting me.

I now allow only  the expectations of the  God-Spark of I Am occur.

It is easier to let go, knowing love is all I know and that's all I can expect from myself.

What others do is always up to them. I live and let live.

Amen to that.

Matter of fact every person, place  or thing outside of myself... as it is for myself....I let go and let God.

yours truly, sacred care

Dearest Expectations,

I  thank you for the awareness of your visit this evening.

I like knowing how you are created, and gain power when I don't acknowledge you.

I like knowing your power ceases as I take a look at the meanings I have given you.

I like knowing  the power I have over my own life to rid myself of you in the many ways you try to represent yourself.

How awesome you are - that you inspire me to ask good questions of myself and you shake up my basic energies prompting me to create space to ask myself basic questions to experience transformative shifts and expansion

yours truly, sacred care

Dearest Expectations,

Wow Expectations, you are truly an amazing teacher.

I have been listening to you so much more, and you have really shown me how my self fulfilling prophesies, my belief system, and glorious self talk with the inclusion of intentions and affirmations energizes EVERYTHING.

With the knowledge of you I am simply fascinated by the power of you.

yours truly, sacred care

Dearest Expectations,

so looking forward to speaking with you today!

chat later(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content