login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Got Time?/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Got Time?
How You Can Feel Like You Have All The Time In The World

Affirmations:
I have time for everything that is important to me

I use my time wisely and well.

Time is always on my side.

I have all the free time I could ever want. I am so happy and grateful for the time that I have now and all the time that I Am always giving to myself.

My awareness of time is increasingly expanding now!

DO YOU OFTEN FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME?

Do you often like you do not have enough time? Do you feel like there's not a enough time in your day to do all the things you think you need or want to do? What are your beliefs about time? Iz time only an illusion, merely a mental construct, that has no effect on your life? Do you feel bounded by time? Does time seem to be ticking away? Does time sometimes cause you mental anguish?  

If you answered yes to any of the question above, please stop for a moment and look at the root of those beliefs and you are likely to see that they are lack based limited beliefs.

How much "time" have you put into your thoughts regarding what time iz? If you haven't thought much about it, that's not such a terrible thing. All it means iz that you haven't put much time into thinking about what time really means to you.

So what? That's not a big deal. Don't make a problem out of it now.

However, would it then not be fair to say that your awareness and understanding of time could be limited? Would it benefit you to feel like you have more time?

If you answered yes to the latter two questions then consider reading the rest of this post as I have something to offer you that you may find of great value. I know I find a great deal of value in what I'm about to share with you and this iz why I'm excited in sharing it. I do hope you continue reading along and I really would like to hear your thoughts regarding time and what you have read here.  

Affirmations:
I am always excited with what I do with my time.

Time is always working on my behalf. I always feel at ease without needing to race the clock.

I value all my time.

I have found harmony with time. I release all lack based and limited beliefs regarding time now.

The past is gone and there is no future. The only time for action is the present.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Do you have some time to discuss this thing called time?

Image result for time

Iz time really an illusion? I'm sure some of you have heard this said before, that time iz just an illusion. The past and future don't actually exist but in our minds and all we truly have iz the Now. 

You may have also heard that time doesn't function in linear movements but actually in a spiral, that the planets in our solar system are not necessarily circling the Sun, and in a cyclic pattern but more so in a spiral pattern. 

Image result for timeModern scientists are finding evidence that they believe may point to the physical universe as being a holographic illusion. If this iz indeed the case then time iz no less an illusion too. Let's take into consideration that time iz possibly an illusion.

We may have created the concept of time finding many ingenious uses for it to serve us but we have also found many ways that it doesn't always serve us especially when it creates psychological problems for us that have real physical effects that are not always very pleasant.

A lack of time creates psychological problems and mental anguish for us because we don't feel like we have enough time to do what we feel we "need" to do or what we "want" to do. When we think we are lacking something we feel as if we have already lost something, that we're losing something right now, or that we are going to lose something later. Lack iz absolutely an illusion but lack in it's illusion seemingly creates feelings and thoughts of our lacking or losing something. We do not lack anything at all and even in our beliefs of lack we create an abundance of lack. All there iz in this universe iz abundance which includes an abundance of the illusions that we find real useful. 

I, myself, have an abundant mindset. Some of you may too. I once believed in lack and had a scarcity mindset wrought with limited beliefs and therefore had a very limited and what felt like a powerless experience until I shifted into a new paradigm, one based on having an abundant mindset. This iz when my perspective changed many times over in many things including time itself.

If time iz indeed an illusion created by the mind and I certainly do think it may be and if you do your own research on it you may understand why some think it iz. Even in asking yourself what iz time and where did the concept come from will open your mind up to further thought, exploration of the facts, and increase your awareness of it. Don't make up your mind just yet. I am not attached to my belief and I remain open to exploring other theories regarding time. Even if it iz an illusion I still make real use of it. Time serves me, but I have stopped serving time. I feel that I have mastered time well enough that I make time work for me and not against me.

How about you? Does time serve you or do you serve time? Would you be interested in making time to serve you? I am here to tell you that you can make serve you because you are the creator of it. 

Affirmations:
Time may or may not be an illusion but I make a real use out of time and time always serves me well.

I have an opulence of time.

I have an abundance of time!

An abundant mindset focuses and reveals on the abundance of the universe. I am abundant and so is my mindset. I have an abundance of everything including time!

Time is my humble servant and I lovingly bless my time.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You are the creator of time and giving it to yourself, time iz your servant

Image result for making time

Did you know that you are the creator of time and the one who gives it to yourself? Did you know that time iz your humble servant or that time at least would like to serve you? Time never intended to cause you any suffering and it actually hasn't. That's a psychological projection we may have projected on time due to our beliefs in lack. Time can serve you well and you can always create more time. The only limitations you experience are the ones you create for yourself. Whatever you believe are your limits iz exactly what you will experience. If you have zero limitations toward anything at all then you open yourself up to experiencing your infinite potentiality. You could have unlimited time and you already do. 

Your Highest Self iz the Creator of infinity and the eternal present moment of Now. You, as a co-creator, have taken the Now and from it you have created the concept or mental construct of time. You use it in many ways, including as a tool to measure how things move about in the universe and how you progressively move through infinity. You are not bound to time, time iz bound to you.

Image result for john 10:10Time iz not something that iz outside of you. Time iz apart of you. You give time apart of your consciousness. You give time your energy. You give time a purpose. In all this you give time a reason to exist, time lives through you. Time exists to serve you and it serves you abundantly.

You may have taken time for granted, and let me add don't EVER beat yourself up for having taken things for granted. We all do it and we all are taking countless things for "granted" right now. Instead of beating yourself up, pat yourself on the back, you're increasing your awareness all the time and you're doing that with "time" this very moment as you are reading this. Focus on your positive actions and not on the negativity your mind likes to seemingly accuse you of. Take into account that even if you are the most grateful being to ever exist you could not possibly express gratitude for all that exists and was created just for you. Expressing gratitude iz a wonderful habit to create for yourself. By expressing our gratitude it increase our awareness of things that we have become, the things that we get to do, and al lthe things we get to experience. It also attracts more great things to us and raises our vibration. Even if you completely took everything for granted you would still be loved and supported. This iz what we call grace. You can never repay your Source for the abundance you receive and the Source does not punish you by taking anything away because you believe you took it for granted.

Do not make a problem of this, if it doesn't serve you. If it doesn't feel good to then it doesn't serve you. In fact say this with me, "I am so happy and grateful for all the time I have been given and will continue to receive." Did that feel good saying it? Then guess what my friend, your inner being just confirmed that affirmation we just said together iz true.

The mind iz the brain in action and it's number one job iz to take problems and figure out the solutions. That's it's primary purpose and so it iz constantly seeking out problems to solve. Maybe that's why our egoic mind will often make a problem where no problems actually exists. It will often accuse you and beat you up for having made a mistake or for having taken something for granted. Your body doesn't get excited about creating problems as it creates negative vibrations and stagnates the flow of energy within the body creating dis-ease. The body gives us signals so that we can become aware of the blockages and if we don't pay attention then that's when illnesses and painful things happen. It's drawing our attention to an underlying problem that has been solved.

That's because the mind iz finite and it cannot perceive our invisible reality of the Self, who we truly are. The Self iz unseen. When you look in a mirror or see a photo of yourself that's not the Self you are seeing. What you see in the mirror iz only a reflection of the most outer shell of your physical body, it's not even a full representation of the whole body being reflected. That's not you in a photo either. That's light captured in an image of your most outer physical shell of your body. You can't see the Self and no else can see it either but it's within each of us. The mind has trouble even perceiving the Self that it even creates a false self. I bet now that you have considered what I just shared with you it makes some sense that you are not the reflection in the mirror, or the image in the photo, you are not even your body but you are the unseen Self who uses the body. Now that's logical to the mind but it has already created a false self and it's very reliant on that identity because it uses you to give it energy, to give it consciousness, to give it life and it uses that identity to control you and your circumstances and life situations. That's who's beating you up, the false self. The mind creates the ego from you past. The whole identity of the false self iz entirely dependent on your past. But you are not your mind and you certainly not your past. You are whoever you are being right now and your being iz always changing and moving progressively forward even if you try to resist change you are still moving forward by in resistance.

In the book of John 10:10, Jesus iz to have said, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." The thief that does not come except to steal, kill and destroy iz your ego. Jesus iz your imagination who iz buried within human's skull (Golgotha).

You may ask how I come to this conclusion, bear with me on this as I will show you. Even if you don't like discussing the Bible I ask you to keep reading, this post iz not going to become a religious discussion and a sermon, I'm only making a point here about the difference between the ego vs the imagination and show you that you are indeed the creator of time.

Image result for Mark 15:22

There's nothing that we create that we don't first create it in our imagination. Everything that appears to surround us all came from the imagination. Ever physical object and every word that comes out of your mouth all must be imagined first. That iz where everything takes it's first form before taking a physical form.

The Christ of the Bible iz the personification of the human imagination. The mistake many people make with the Bible iz they use it as a book of historical reference. It's not a history book, it's a spiritual book and it was written to be interpreted spiritually not physically or historically. It's meant to be used another tool that reflects our unseen nature back at us. The whole universe itself iz a reflection of ourselves, each of us interpreting it uniquely through our own perception. We only see a reflection of ourselves in the things that appear to be outside of us. If we have no awareness of a concept or of a thing we have no idea that it exists, to us it doesn't exist but it does exist, created through the one and only imagination that exists in us all. We all have an imagination and well all have an ego. We also all have awareness and are self aware and aware of the universe. The universe iz not some separate entity outside of us but we are apart of the universe and so iz everything else we see within it. We are not separate from anything, we are all apart of one whole universe. So when we become aware of anything that already exists it doesn't just appear out of non-existence, it always existed but we just weren't yet aware of it. We are not aware of every part within our body but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We are not aware of everything in our oceans on the planet but it doesn't mean that our oceans don't exist. We can only perceive something by what we are aware of and when our awareness expands our knowledge increases. As our awareness & knowledge grows of any given thing then our perception can change and we gain new perspectives. As we get to know the universe better we get to know ourselves better because we are the universe so it's reflecting back parts of ourselves others unknown and unseen. We are the consciousness of the universe that's exploring itself. 

Related image

In Colossians 1:16 of the Bible it says, "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

Image result for John 1:1-5

Then also in John 1:3 it says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made. In Him was was life and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

Image result for Genesis 1:1-5

From Genesis 1:1-5 it says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day."

Image result for Genesis 1:26, 27

And finally from Genesis 1:26-27 it reads, "Then God said, 'Let Us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth.' God created humankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them"

According to the Bible all things that exist were created through Jesus. And how do we ourselves create anything? We must first imagine it. All things we have created that have a physical form first takes a form in our imagination. You can't create anything without first imagining it. You can't do anything until you first imagine what you're going to do. You can't say anything unless you first imagine it. Your imagination iz the Christ of the Bible that iz being crucified in your flesh, spread your arms out and you look a lot like a cross, iz buried in the place of the skull, your skull, and iz resurrected when you remember who you truly are. This iz not a historical event, it's a spiritual event. It didn't happen in the past, it iz happening in the Now, it's ongoing in every single human being. God became man so man can become God reconciling man to God. The New Testament throughout speaks of this. 

Image result for 2 corinthians 5 17-21Image result for Romans 6:6Image result for Romans 5 10Image result for Romans 6:6Image result for colossians 1 15-20

Image result for Neville Goddard + Christ imagination
So whether or not you believe the Bible iz besides the point. You know you use your imagination and you create with it. Time iz a mental construct, we created the concept and we defined it. You created time and you use it therefore you are not only a co-creator of time but also a creator of time.

Now if you are indeed a creator of time then that means you are not bound to time itself, but that time iz bound to you. It cannot exist without your creating it and it serves no purpose without a conscious mind to give it energy. So you are not dependent on time, time iz entirely dependent upon you in order to exist.

If you have taken this from granted, so what? You will always take more things for granted than you could ever appreciate so just let that negative feeling go. You're not doing it intentionally anyway. Be kinder to yourself. Why beat yourself up for things that you don't do intentionally? It's ok to love yourself as you love others. 

Have you noticed that your mind makes a problem of things that make you feel bad? Iz it not your mind that often accuses you of taking things for granted? Does your imagination ever accuse you? I just wanted to leave that thought with you before continuing on. 

Image result for time is a construct

Affirmations:
I am the creator of time. Time iz what I perceive it to be therefore that makes me the creator of time. Time is bound to me. Time needs me to give it energy to exist. Without me time cannot exist. I can always create more time than I will ever need.

I am not bound to time, I am the creator of time. Therefore what time I give to myself to experience iz what I will always have. If I need more time I can easily and effortlessly create more time.

I am the creator of time. Time doesn't create me and I don't need time but time wants and needs me. I have all the time I am willing to create for myself and to enjoy. Time loves me.

I am the creator of time. I create time by having a desire for time. I give time energy. I give consciousness to time. I am aware of time and without my awareness there can be no time, no purpose for time unless I give it purpose.

Time wants and needs me to use it and give it purpose. I lovingly appreciate the time I create and wisely use all the time I give to myself.

I Am a loving creator of time and I use what I create wisely lovingly appreciating my creation. Time serves me well.

I am the creator of time and time is my servant. I give time it's energy, it's purpose, and it's very existence with my consciousness. Time is not outside of me but within me and apart of me. Time loves, needs, and wants me to serve me.

Time is my humble servant and I lovingly bless my time.

How to make time serve you

Image result for time for a paradigm shift

If you are the creator of time, and by now it's starting to dawn on you that you are, then you have every right and the will to freely redefine your perspective regarding time, infinitely so!

Nevertheless, you may have been viewing time from a few limited perspectives which have become apart of your current paradigm. Well the great news iz you also have the power to redefine and change your paradigm.

You may be asking how do I accomplish this? I'm glad you asked my friend. You have already taken one step in that direction by reading this and expanding your awareness. Keep that up. Search the internet and read more on the topic of time, how it can used, what time iz most commonly used for, iz time a mental construct, and iz time an illusion. You could also look up videos on YouTube.

What else iz there you ask? I love your enthusiasm! One word: Affirmations!!

As most bminfullers already well know the power of affirmations, some who are reading this may not yet know their power. Well if no one has ever told you this before then let me be the first, affirmations are a very powerful tool! I can prove it to you if you are willing to take action in experimenting with them.

Related image

Affirmations sometimes seem awkward to some people. Others like to make fun of them. SNL used to have a bit with a character named "Stuart Smalley" who used positive affirmations at the beginning and end of each bit while saying them to himself in the mirror. I thought it was a pretty funny bit. I didn't think I really used affirmations at all and I thought affirmations were were silly and for weak people who had no self esteem. Funny I thought that way because I was the one who had low self esteem and I thought of people as weak who used them and that strong people didn't need them. Today I don't think of people as being weak or strong and I certainly don't think affirmations are silly. I self esteem iz at it's highest that it's ever been and I use positive affirmations every day throughout my day.

I thought back then I didn't use affirmations but I was unconscious of my having used them. We all use affirmations, both positive and negative affirmations. You are affirming things all the time but if you think you don't use affirmations then you're more than likely not consciously aware of using them. Chances are you're also affirming negative things about yourself and your circumstances all the time in the story you keep telling yourself in your self talk.

For example: "Why do this negative BS always happen to me when I'm happy? Something always has to come along and ruin my mood." That my friend iz an affirmation. Not a positive one either and not one that serves you if you want to avoid having something negative to come into your presence an change your good mood into a "bad" mood.

Can you think of what else you have affirmed today?

Image result for affirm definitionImage result for affirm definitionRelated imageImage result for affirm definitionImage result for affirm definition

Now that you have expanded your awareness on affirmations and become more conscious that you do in fact use affirmations everyday, are you willing to experiment with them, to see just how powerful positive affirmations can be for you? Do you want to see some results? Then you must be willing to experiment with some affirmations.

And guess who LOVES affirmations and has experimented with them quite extensively? Yes, yours truly!! I know their power because of the results I have received from persistently practicing them, but what does my knowing their power do for you if you haven't had the experiences I have had so far? Nothing much really, all you can do iz take my word or not believe me. So you must take action for yourself and if you do with absolute confidence I can tell you that you WILL see positive powerful results IF you are willing to experiment which means having to keep an open mind to the possibility of returning positive results. You cannot go into an experiment with already having your mind made up. That's being narrow-minded and outright stupid. I'm not calling anyone stupid. I don't believe anyone iz actually stupid but I know that we can all do stupid things and Forest Gump was right, stupid iz what stupid does, and we are not what we do. We are the doer of things but we are not the things that we do. Conducting an experiment to observe the results but already having your mind made up iz doing some stupid, that's all I'm saying. I'm asking you to go about this intelligently andI do believe everyone iz intelligent so I know you can do this with an open mind. You don't even have to believe they work as some will try to tell you. That's simply not true. All you need iz an open mind and the willingness to persistently put them to use and that's where you will find the proof in the pudding. 

Why would you want to experiment with affirmations?

Well let me ask you this. Would you rather have a more broader awareness of your infinite potential and possibilities opening many opportunities to you or would you prefer a narrow-minded view full of limitations that extend far less opportunities in your life?

The choice iz yours and I'm not at all concerned with which you choose and guess what, no one else does either. We're all living our own lives and no cares what choices you are making unless they are trying to get out of their own less than fulfilling experience by being a busybody and nosing around in your life. Their interest iz only temporary, they will soon go back to focusing on themselves and leave you alone but they really don't care as much as they would like you to believe in that moment they are judging you and trying to make you feel like crap about who think you are or want you to change so they can feel happy about themselves. They don't even know who they are so don't waste your time on hating them, and their problem really isn't about you anyway, it's about themselves. Just let it go if they criticize you should they happen to see or hear you using positive affirmations or don't let it go and you can choose to join them in their unhappiness. Deciding how you feel and how you react to others iz always your choice too. You may just want to do this experiment in the privacy of your room or in the bathroom mirror. Once you see the results for yourself, you won't care what people think anymore, you will know the power of using positive affirmations and probably want to share your results with them. 

So who wants to experiment and change their perspective on time? Who wants to feel like they are the creator of their time? Who wants to create more time than they could ever need? Does that sound good?

There's many affirmations I've posted in this thread. You can even click on them and save them as your own. I am going to share some more with you below. Use them EVERYDAY for at least 30 days. Use them every time you have a thought that tells you that you don't have enough time. Use them every time you have any thought about time that iz a negative. These are positive affirmations. In order to slow the momentum of your old paradigm and install new beliefs you must create more momentum with the new ones. The more you're using positive affirmations the less you'll be unconsciously or even consciously using negative affirmations. Does that make sense?

Good! Here are some you can start using immediately, say them now, write them down or copy and paste them somewhere you'll have easy access to them. Be sure to say them with as much conviction as you can muster (using a mirror and looking yourself in the eye when you say them adds more conviction and it really does have a very powerful effect so don't listen to your weird mind saying that it's silly, and listening to your monkey mind's negative opinion iz pretty silly):

"I am the creator of time."

"I create time by having a desire for time."

"I give time my energy. Time has no energy but what I give to it."

"I give consciousness to time and I am self aware which means I am consciousness and I give a piece of myself to time."

"I am aware of time and without my awareness there can be no time, no purpose for time unless I give it a purpose."

"If I need more time I simply relax and ask myself how can I create more time? I know the answer will then come to me later so I let go of feeling the need to have the answer now. It will come to me in time as I am the creator of time."

"Time needs and wants me. Without me time does not exist."

"I have all the time that I will ever need or could want. I always have plenty of time to do whatever I want."

"Time is always on my side."

"I have all the free time I could ever want. I am so happy and grateful for the time that I have now and all the time that I Am always giving to myself."

"I respect all the things I create including time. I will thoughtfully, lovingly, and wisely use all the time I create."

"Lack of time does not exist. Time iz what I make of it. I can always create more time. I am the creator of time. I release any beliefs of having a lack of time."

These are some affirmations that I just made up. You can search bmindful for "time" to find many more that I have added and not included in this thread. You can make up your own but keep in mind the most effective are said in the present, past-present, or future-present tense, as having already been fulfilled not in a sense of going to be fulfilled or they will remain out of your reach so always create and speak them in a sense of having already occurred. Keep lack and negative concepts out of your affirmations. Do not use: "I will, I will not, I want," as these put the affirmations out of reach of occurring for you in the present where you always are. You don't ever experience the past except in memories from here and now. You don't ever experience the future except from the position of being here and now. You are always present in this eternal moment of Now so use your affirmations like as if they are already true now. In reality, they are already true but you are bringing them into your physical experience.

Scientifically this can be explained as creating new neurological pathways which then you become more consciously aware of what you weren't previously aware of. Like buying a new car that you didn't notice that many around before having bought the car and you see many more that resemble your car. There isn't an increase of those cars on the road just because you so happen to buy one. That iz your brain creating new neurological pathways that increases your awareness.

The brain filters 400 billion bits of information every second. You are only conscious of 2000 bits every second. Most of it iz stored in your subconscious mind which regulates every experience in your life. You can influence the subconscious mind to give you the experience you desire to experience in your life once you realize that you have always had this power. But if you haven't thought much about this then you are not yet aware of it and you have created limited beliefs that block your awareness. The more you think of this the more your mind will begin to reveal to you what iz possible for you and your awareness expands. You can expand your awareness in anything that you can imagine.

Anyway, I bid you much success in your experimenting with creating more time and increasing your awareness of your creative power. If you have any questions feel free to ask but like I said I would love to hear your thoughts on this post so please do share. Please know that there's no such thing as a stupid question and that your asking any question will likely benefit others. 

Affirmations:

I am aware of time and without my awareness there can be no time, no purpose for time unless I give it a purpose.

I give consciousness to time and I am self aware which means I am consciousness and I give a piece of myself to time.

I Am a master of time.

I have mastered time and make time serve me infinitely in all that I choose.

I have found harmony with time. I release all lack based and limited beliefs regarding time now.

I use my time wisely and well.

I make and take time to play.

I take plenty of time for rest and renewal.

Image result for time is a construct

MORE GREAT READING:

What Time Can Teach Us

Why Time is a Social Construct

Physics and Physicists

The Construction of Time

Time is a Theoretical Construct Created by Humans

There Is No Such Thing As Time

Playlists from my YouTube channel High Vibe FreQz:

Time Affirmations & More

Expanding Awareness

Expanding Awareness FreQz

Related image

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I can't wait to sink my spirit into this one! I'm creating time for it as I write!

The first thing that resonated with me is: 

How much "time" have you put into your thoughts regarding what time iz? If you haven't thought much about it, that's not such a terrible thing. All it means iz that you haven't put much time into thinking about what time really means to you.

This part has been an interest of mine for some time.

Here is my affirmation that came to me today ... inspired by your thread:

A greater understanding of the construct of time is being shown to me

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

A greater understanding of the construct of time is being shown to me

Very nice!! I like that a lot. Did you add it to the affirmations?

I would love to View Affirmation #123 that one.

BENTINHO MASSARO - There is no time. There is only the movement of consciousness from one parallel reality to another of its choosing. - Inspirational Quotes - NOW FREE https://www.trinfinityacademy.com | https://www.trinfinity.us/:

11c84931d4563879d6613d7709e03e4e--crossroads-quote-enlightenment-quotes.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content