login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Unlimited By Fear/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Unlimited By Fear
How fear can guide you to being limitless

Affirmation:
I have a life with no worries, no fears, no limitations, with nothing to fight against, nothing standing in my way, nothing to hold me back.

Last night before going to sleep I was inspired to ask my subconscious two questions instead of one. Part of this experimental for me while also having a strong desire to know the answers to both of my questions. 

I often ask one question and I always get my answer. Sometimes I receive the answers in the form of a thought that comes to me as my very first thought upon awakening from my slumber. Sometimes I receive them in the form of a physical interaction or circumstance. Sometimes a bit of all the above iz involved.

I don't think these are the only ways I can receive answers but they are my favorite ways that I am currently satisfied with. I will, more than likely, one day feel inspired to expand my consciousness in this regard and explore my potential to receive answers in other ways, which I know the possibilities are infinite and just the thought of that alone excites me.

One of the questions that I had asked was "What must I believe iz true to receive a deeper understanding of my emotions that are used to guide me to becoming a greater version of myself?"

The answers I received to the two questions I had asked came to me in both in thought form and circumstance. When I logged into my YouTube account as usual I check my subscriptions to see what my favorite channels have uploaded. I found three videos, two that directly discussed topics that were in direct line with the questions I had asked and another one that when I tapped on the video to watch it the video listed underneath it was YouTube's suggestion to watch next. It was one that I had viewed previously a few times in fact so I knew it well but it was one that addresses my question. It came back into my awareness as I didn't think about watching it or looking it up until I had seen it in the list below the video I had tapped on to watch.  

I will write about both subjects starting with this one. The other one was just as inspirational and empowering for me as this one and I love to share what works for me with others so you are in for a treat two times over!

Affirmations:
I always replace fear motivation with positive motivation

I know that fear is nothing more than an emotion I allow myself to feel.

Every time I challenge my fears, I am strengthened & empowered.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Fear & excitement are the same emotion

Fear & excitement are the same emotion with many different definitions (perspectives) for each word having many different meanings. Fear can limit you while excitement can liberate you. You always get to choose what you want to be so by no means are you limited to feeling only one or the other, your possibilities are just as endless for you as they are for me. The answer I received revealed a lot more to me but used fear and excitement as an example of how I can transform a perceived limitation into something that will only empower me. It can be used with other emotions and feelings in the same way.

Whenever we become fearful automatically our fight or flight reflex kicks in. When we choose to run away and shrink back from what we fear we are limiting our self. When we allow ourselves to become full of fear we often constrict our possibilities to stopping, turning back, running away, or other similar options but none of these actions push us forward. They don't push us back, as to will or to won't iz still to move forward either way. To will iz to move forward in accepting a state of change. To won't iz to still move forward but remain in our current state resisting change. In fearfulness we more than likely will not want to move forward into a state of change because we fear going beyond the unknown.

If you have or ever had a fear of heights then you can probably relate to the feeling of this emotion if you've ever been atop of a high rise building wanting to see the view from high above overlooking the surrounding area. You feel both fear and excitement. You may feel your heart begin to race, your adrenaline spikes, you feel a little dizzy, the palms of your hands start to sweat as you cautiously inch closer to the edge of the building to get a better view. You may also be checking your surroundings and warning your mischievous friends who smile and laugh to stay away from you so you can get close enough to enjoy the view. It feels like a tug of war. Fear iz trying to pull you back from moving in closer and fear based thoughts enter your mind which cause stressful reactions in your body. While the excitement of the experience pulls you forward and also brings thoughts to mind that beckons you forward despite your fears you don't want to miss this experience that excites you. In that very moment you are feeling both excitement and fear but it's one in the same emotion that you are actually feeling, not two. Fear iz heightened excitement and heightened excitement iz fear.  

When you dig deep to the root of your fears you will often find that they are based on beliefs of lack. You feel like you are going to lose something. Fear of heights iz usually founded upon a lack of trust and a lack of life. Like the lack of balance will lead to your lack of life if you should fall to your death, believing death iz the loosing of your life. You will never lose your life, life iz consciousness.

Many fear the unknown and think that death iz an end to life. Death iz not a polar opposite of life. Death iz not an equal to life. Death iz not non-existence. The physicality of life iz not existence alone. You have only experienced existence but you have never, nor will you ever, experience non-existence. Non-existence cancels itself out, it will never exist. What exists iz eternal and exists in the Now. If you think you have came from non-existence into existence then feel free to share the memory of your experience of non-existence with me. I know that I'll be waiting all of eternity to hear someone tell me all about this experience of non-existence, because I know that we can never be undone. All you know iz your existence but you don't remember where it began. That's because it has no beginning nor has an end.

But I digress, we can discuss life and death another time, for now let us continue on and focus on fear and excitement. Just a heads up I will touch a little more on life and death a little later but I don't want to make that what this post iz about.

Image result for hanging from burj khalifa
This iz an actual photo of a girl hanging from her boyfriend's grip dangling from the highest point of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest mega-skyscraper located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates standing at colossal 2,722 feet at the tip. Thrill seeking dare devils are often illegally climbing to the highest point just take photos of their death defying stunts that often go viral online.

Affirmations:
I have confidence in myself to handle any anxiety or fear. I am powerful and courageous.

I am able to take risks and try new things WITHOUT fear

More and more of my fear is becoming healthy excitement

My fears excite and motivate me to break them and reach my potential.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

To feel full of fear or to feel less fear?

You don't need to hang off a skyscraper to overcome your fear of heights and I'm not suggesting anyone do that. My ego wants to arrogantly judge that act as being "stupid." I will withhold my judgment as that would only be my judging them by appearances. I do not know why they are doing it so how would I know if it's stupid of them? I know for me to dangle from a skyscraper it would be stupid, and my judging them or projecting my emotions upon them iz just as stupid so I won't judge them whether they fall or not. I don't want any of them to fall but I won't get angry at them should they fall and feel justified in my anger for their having fallen to their death. Others may judge them, but I don't. I'm honestly grateful for their selfies and videos they have uploaded that if it weren't for them I couldn't have experienced that much of it. The photos and videos are breathtaking but I wouldn't encourage anyone not even them to do it. It iz what it iz.

As one who iz still overcoming the fear of heights this iz not something I think I need to do to overcome my fear. I have made a lot progress in overcoming this fear. I don't feel a sense of dizziness while I'm standing beside a building from the ground floor level looking upward at the top like I used to. I was standing on the ground yet just from looking up I would experience all of the exact same sensations as if I were on the roof or the top floor of the building. 

I can climb much higher on a ladder these days and feel confident in my being safe and supported. I can walk on a rooftop on my two legs without also needing my hands walking on all fours to ensure I wouldn't lose my balance and roll of the rooftop of the house. Getting down from the roof and stepping down onto the ladder below where I can't see it doesn't take me several minutes anymore, I can get down from the roof in a matter of seconds. So my confidence there has improved. I can walk up to a ledge as long as there iz a wall that iz waist level without feeling a need to survey my surroundings or telling people to stand back or get away from me. I found that I'm better off not letting anyone in on my fear of heights when I'm working on overcoming the fear. I don't want to give anyone an idea to play the practical joker because that's only going to get someone hurt and it's not going to be me. I am still inclined to react violently to being pushed in order to resist moving forward against my will in higher elevations. In flight or fight it's them or me and I'm going to do my best to ensure I remain safe, they will get rolled over and walked on like a doormat and I won't feel bad about it.

I am going to overcome this fear. Sky diving iz on my bucket list and yet that idea doesn't scare me as much as standing on a ledge with nothing to prevent me from falling over or losing my balance. I just may do it that too, at least once to conquer my fear, overcome my limited beliefs, and strengthen the trust that I will always be protected. I'll wait for my intuition to let me know when the time iz right. I'm not one to give in to peer pressure. I couldn't careless what people think of me, as if sharing this part of me so openly doesn't already say as much. 

I've been on the top floor of buildings which have windows from the floor to the ceiling and I couldn't find the nerve to stand close enough to even reach out and touch the glass with my fingers. I live in California where we have earthquakes every day, most go unnoticed due to their low magnitude but the bigger ones that are felt always come unexpectedly. Earthquakes don't really scare me and there's a little bit of excitement when I realize what's going on. I can sit still through some strong ones without feeling the need to duck under a table or jump up and run outside. We're often cautioned to not to run outdoors during a quake but when you feel a magnitude 6 quake or larger and things are falling off the walls, falling over, or parts of the ceiling are falling down upon your head then making a run for it and taking your chances outside doesn't feel like such a bad idea. Mind you high voltage electrical wires and trees are all over the place in California cities and if one of those fall on you, then it kind of defeats the purpose for running outside. When I'm up at the top floor of a building and the only thing keeping me from falling down iz a plate glass window, it doesn't matter how thick the glass iz, it's still glass and a strong enough earthquake could throw me through it. My friends often liked to creep up behind me and grab me by the shoulders and thrust me forward as if they were going to throw me through window. Once they seen my fear and my reaction to the feeling it was just too tempting to not take advantage of me for the sake of side busting laughter. They didn't see much fear in me in regards to most other situations, I was often pretty fearless where many would be fearful so this was a side of me that they didn't get to see very often and it was quite hilarious to them to see it in me. They would all laugh so hard at my reaction their eyes would fill up with tears as they would re-enact my terrified reaction over and over again, laughing even harder at each other's exaggerated impressions of me. It wasn't so funny to me, and it wasn't their laughing at me that bothered me so much, it was the fear itself that was the most dominate emotion that I didn't like experiencing. I was more angry at them for not understanding my fear and forcing me to feel it at extreme levels that I thought I was going to die from the sheer terror of it alone.

While I can appreciate those photos and the videos taken of these hobbyist daredevils from these amazing heights I don't have any such desire to follow their lead not even after I overcome my fear of heights. I just don't see myself wanting to have that kind of experience. Many people think they are trying to prove something, that they are fearless. However, many of these skyscraper daredevil climbers have admitted that they do experience fear, they are not without it. No one iz completely devoid of feeling fear. That would be to say they don't have emotions and we all have emotions no matter how desensitized we may be we still have them. These people who scale these skyscrapers without harnesses or any safety gear whatsoever do admit they feel fear but they trust that they will not make a mistake. In fact, some of them have been interviewed saying that they cannot even entertain a single thought of making a mistake when they are hanging by the tips of their fingers. That iz not a thought you can afford to focus your attention on in that situation. Sounds like they may understand the Law of Attraction but even if they don't understand or don't even believe in the Law of Attraction they're wise enough to know to focus their attention on the outcome they desire instead of the outcome they do not desire experiencing.

Your fears could be anything, it doesn't have to be fear of heights. It could be fear of failure, fear of roller coasters, fear of spiders, fear of opinions, fear of clowns, or any other phobia. You were not ever meant to be limited by any fear. If you focus on your fears enough until they become a dominate thought they will manifest into physical reality. The good news iz you can shift your focus away from the things you don't want to the things you do want. That iz always within your control. You can even use your imagination along with the Law of Attraction to help you overcome your fears. Fear doesn't have to limit you and control you when you have all the power you need within you to overcome them. You can conquer anything even that which you define as terrifying and what better way to put your power to use than overcoming your fears?

Image result for understanding what others mean

While we can safely assume that those who scale skyscrapers to dance on the ledge or dangle from the top thousands of feet up in the air by their fingers are fearless, they are not completely without experiencing fear. Fearless does not mean without fear. The word itself iz a compound of two words that pretty much need no explanation. Fear + -less, it means to fear less. Most dictionaries actually define it inaccurately. They define the word fearless as "without fear" (dictionary.com),  "free from fear" (merriam-webster.com), or "having no fear" (thefreedicitionary.com & dictionary.cambridge.org). 

Image result for fearless definition
More accurately defined by https://en.oxforddictionaries.com

Yet when we look up the word less in these same dictionaries that define the adjective suffix meaning for -less as meaning “without” we get an entirely different definition meaning "to a smaller extent, amount, or degree, not so much, not as great in amount or quantity."

According to English Oxford Living Dictionary the proper way to use the word less follows:

Usage

In standard English less should only be used with uncountable things (less money, less time). With countable things it is incorrect to use less (less people and less words); strictly speaking, correct use is fewer people and fewer words. See also few

What number do you have when you are without? ZERO. Can we count zero? Sure, it means nothing. You can't add to it or take from it. If I have zero apples, how many apples would you count? If you said zero, you're correct. 

Fearless iz self explanatory as having less fear. To add "without" into the meaning kind of cancels out the meaning of the word less in the compounded word of fearless. The whole concept for compound words iz to take two words combine them together to make a new word. Why do we need to redefine one half of the compounded word when the new word iz designed to already do that? It's unnecessary, but that's just my opinion.

Words have different meanings to different people and that's ok. It could lead to confusion which it often does especially when there are already words that have the intended meaning that someone iz trying to use but they are confused by what the words mean and misuse the words. This can make it a little hard for the listener to understand what the speaker means. This iz why I like to ask people what do they mean when they use a word that I think they may be misusing or that I may be misunderstanding myself and to be a good listener means to seek understanding, not force someone to argue semantics with you. So does this make sense to you how I am using fearless to mean having less fear? 

If it does, then I'm sure it wouldn't be much of a stretch to accepting fearful to mean being full of fear? Most of the sources I used above use the meaning "full of fear" as the second most popular definition for the word fearful. By all means, do not take my word for it, check for yourself if feel impelled to.

For the record I do not think it's a bad idea to have multiple meanings for words. On the contrary, I embrace all forms of abundance. I just want you, who are reading this, to know where I am coming from and where I am going with all of this. So now that we are clear as to what I mean in saying fearful and fearless, I will move along.

Image result for understanding what others meanImage result for understanding what others mean

Affirmations:
I am motivated and I am fearless!

Fear is only a feeling it cannot hold me back no matter what

I am fearless in the face of any and all challenges

I am fearless! I am unafraid of new challenges, new experences, new directions, new opportunities. I am safe.

We now have faith & believe in the Universe; whenever we feel doubtful, worried or fearful, all we need to do is completely trust in the universe

I am free from fearful thoughts

What emotion are you embodying?

Fear as I already pointed out iz an emotion and emotions are energy in motion. When you constrict the flow of energy by becoming fearful you are stagnating the flow of energy to the wholeness of your being, you resist the desire of your authentic self wanting to become more. The unknown bounds you to where you are and instead of going with the flow of where life beckons you to greatness you choose instead to step back from all that you can be.

Image result for emotions are energy in motionImage result for emotions are energy in motion

It iz with excitement that we fearlessly step into being our greatest version of self (our I Amness/Higher Self). The ego misuses fear to stagnate you while your inner being transforms your fears into excitement so that you may realize you are an unlimited being that victoriously overcomes all obstacles to become more of who you are being now.

Have you not, in fact, overcome everything in your life to be here and now? Then you are not a victim, and you will overcome even death itself, because you are an immortal being and nothing can take away your immortality.

It iz the fear of death, a belief in the lack of life, that keeps many of us trapped in fear which develops into stagnated/negative energy, which when the current of energy iz restricted from flowing through us and iz not released or expressed it manifests into various forms of dis-ease within the body. The energy will find a more unpleasant form to take in order to be expressed if you continue to resist the flow of energy. It's possible to store energy but even when energy iz store it's motion continues to circulate. Energy can transform and be transmuted but it iz neither created or destroyed. All energy including emotions must flow, that iz it's purpose and fear and excitement are our defined expressions of that same emotion. In our excitement we express ourselves freely with ease. In our fear we constrict ourselves and try to repress that emotion as we define it as not being a good feeling and we attach ourselves to that feeling it creates dis-ease within us and eventually becomes a disease of the body.

Fear was never meant to hold us back and limit us. It has a divine purpose in allowing use to explore our limitless infinite nature. To be fearless means to become limitless, unlimited, without limitation.

We can use fear as a signal to step into the unknown feeling protected and safe, exercising our power of faith that all iz well and shall be well and do the most extraordinary things. Things that may have not yet been done. Things that may inspire others to do the same things but take it to ever higher reaches. Or they may be inspired to do something else that iz usually regarded to be impossible but if we can conceive it, then we can believe it, and if we can believe it then we most certainly can achieve it.

This doesn't mean to take thoughtless action to be stupid and do stupid (thoughtless) things. It isn't wise to use do things in order to pump up our ego. We are not what we do, we are already whole and complete, we are merely exploring the wholeness of our Higher Self that iz living through us.

Affirmations:
I think excitement, talk excitement and act out excitement.

I live a life of excitement and anticipation.

I anticipate the future with excitement and joy!

I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.

I feel the excitement and thrill of being alive today.

I TRUST in the path I am on...for I follow my Spirit...my feelings...they are my guideposts to joy, excitement, peace, harmony, healing and all the best!

I am living my highest excitement, now and always, eternally so, with phenomenal increasing magnitude and ease, with every second, with every moment, infinitely easily so, infinitely effortlessly so, infinitely blissfully so, infinitely excellently so!

I do respond to situations with love, positivity, and thoughtfulness.

Beliefs are the lens through which I view the world. If I can identify and dissolve beliefs that hold me back, then my world becomes filled with unlimited possibilities.

You are not your emotions, feelings, thoughts, past, body, or what you do. So who are you?

Remember the ego iz completely terrified by death, because the ego iz finite but you are not your ego, the false self created by your mind (the mind iz the brain in action), you are authentically the infinite Higher Self. The person you think you see in the mirror or in photos iz not the Self. You can't see yourself with physical eyes. What you see in the mirror or in photos and what others see through their optical nerves of the brain iz your body. You are not  I say remember because we all experience the egoic mind which creates a false identity of self based on what we have done in our past and we tend to believe that's who we are but we are not our past, we are not what we do.

We are always changing our being and we are never living in the past but always living in the eternal present moment of Now. Even memories of the past can only be accessed from our ever present state in the Now.

The false identity of the ego iz made up entirely of the past and the false self iz dependent upon our past to exist. The ego iz self destructive, as it focuses on what it fears, through the Law of Attraction it iz attracting the exact circumstances it focuses upon the most, which iz it's fears and limitations. When we think we are our minds then we believe we are our thoughts too giving away our power to the ego which when left to it's on device will unwittingly seek to destroy it's host. The ego cannot perceive infinity, the invisible reality, nor can it see our indestructible and immortal soul.

Related image

How do I know that we are not our thoughts?

Thoughts come and go in and out of our awareness but YOU always remain self aware. You are the ever present awareness that observes the thoughts, you don't come with the thoughts and you don't go with the thoughts. You are the observer of the thoughts. You are not your emotions either. You experience your emotions, you feel them but they too come and go. The Self that iz aware iz what you are and you can't get behind that self to even see it. That's who we all are. Whatever emotion you are feeling right now, iz the current state your self iz in, that iz what you are being at the moment. You are never in one constant state but always moving through different mental and emotional states with your infinite being. You can be anything at any moment, it's entirely up to you, not your thoughts or emotions, which iz what you will use to be any given thing that you attach to your I Amness. 

Naturally we all are limitless beings. We came here to explore ourselves, our limitless being that we truly are and fear plays an important role for us. All of our emotions have an important purpose for us in assuming the roles that we play throughout our physical experience. We just get caught up in polarized thinking that we definite things as good or bad, wrong or right, true or false, leaving us only two options. Two options iz pretty limited when you take into account that there are infinite possibilities in life. We are not bound to the duality that the mind iz limited to operating in. As we already discussed you are not your mind. You are the infinity of life itself. Life doesn't happen to you, life happens through you.

Learn how to step out of your limited beliefs altogether
with this free workshop now underway on Bmindul.

Affirmations:
I am the observer of my life and can connect to this place at any time

I learn to become an observer of discomfort and not an active participant with it.

I am my own observer and witness of my behaviour.

I am able to let go of worry and fall into my observer self at any moment

I see through the illusion of ego in myself and others.

I challenge my ego's comfort zone every day.

I stretch my ego's comfort zone in all that I do.

I am free of the fear and stagnation my ego tries to place on me

I come from the heart, not the ego

Image result for Law of Change

Why change a limited state into an unlimited state?

Related image

Here's a very good reason why you may want to give up your fears instead of giving into your fears. That reason iz the Law of Attraction. Like energy attracts like energy. If you remain in a state of fear then that what you fear most iz what you will in due time experience. It isn't the fear itself that iz causing you a problem, it's actually trying to get your attention to breakthrough the limitation and carry you over the obstacle that's holding you back. You are never being punished by the universe, by Source Energy, by God or whatever you choose to call it. It's merely responding to your vibration. The Law of Vibration iz the foundation for the Law of Attraction. As Wayne Dyer said, "The law of attraction is this: You don't attract what you want. You attract what you are."

Image result for be what you desire + law of attraction

I often hear Aaron Doughty say something very similar to that effect in his YouTube videos when he very wisely says, "We don't get what we want, we get who we are being."

Affirmations:
I know that my emotions and attitudes are the force that activates my desires and brings them into manifestation.

I maintain a raised consciousness and emotional mental & emotional harmony, which takes me to a vibrational level which manifests my desires.

My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.

Life is magical. Pure and simply, life is the manifestation of what I believe. I choose to write my life script with beliefs that are joyful, empowering, abundantly fruitful and full of miracles. I expect miracles. They are a daily occurrance.

The creative powers of the Universe are manifesting through me.

My negative thoughts can only flourish and become manifest if I entertain them, I will learn to dismiss them.

What's the Law have to do with any of this?

According to the Law of Attraction we must apply action to our desires, becoming that which we envision for ourselves to draw it to us. Now it's important that you understand that your taking action iz not a work that causes your desires to manifest. Your action iz you becoming a vibrational match to what you desire. You are aligning yourself with the reality of what you have already become showing loyalty to the unseen reality instead of the physical reflection of reality which many mistakenly believe to be the only reality or more realistic than that which iz invisible. All what iz, that exists, comes forth from the invisible reality. So in our believing in the unseen and acting as if it already iz a reality iz an act of faith which then manifests into a physical form. We can draw closer to our desire by being what we desire now. When we become a perfect match to the vibration of our desire then we will have aligned ourselves with our desire that has manifested it in all levels of our being the final manifestation occurring in physical form.

The first manifestation occurs upon our realizing our desire. It's formless at this point but it's the first manifestation and it happens instantly. 

The second manifestation of the desire takes on an imaginal or thought form. This iz when you can see it in your mind's eye and you can use your emotions and all your senses (sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch) to experience it within your imagination and visualization meditations which will accelerate it into the third and final manifestation. Keep in mind that it isn't the thing or experience that you are truly after but it's the feeling of having that which desire that you actually want and you can have that now. So to be that feeling now which you think the desire will give to you iz a vital and often glossed over point in the process of manifestation.

The final stage the physical manifestation. 

Image result for be what you desire + law of attraction

So what does manifesting our desires have to do with fear? Well a lot actually! In allowing our fears to limit us as I pointed out earlier, to will vs. to won't, iz still moving forward but either we move forward accepting the change or we move forward resisting the change. We are still moving forward and change iz still going to occur regardless if we accept it or resist it. It's in our better interest to accept change and find the joy in it. When we resist the change we are clinging to our fears, we are not releasing them or breaking through them, what we are doing iz holding firm to our limitations. We will often even argue for our limitations and when we do that we get to keep them.

Image result for when you argue for your limitations

Related image
Image result for when you argue for your limitations

Manifesting isn't something you can just turn on or off. We are always manifesting and never not manifesting. Whether you want your manifestations or not, the Law of Attraction doesn't discriminate, you're going to get whatever you are focusing on. If you were ill and focused on your illness or even focused on the need to be healed, you will continue to manifest your illness because you are focused on the illness. To manifest healing you must focus on already being healed and your thoughts of being healed must be more dominate than having thoughts of being ill or needing to be healed. Contradictory thoughts will slow the manifestation process down. 

If you are focusing on your fears then you can expect that you will experience them. Pessimists experience their worst case scenarios quite often and think that justifies their beliefs. Ask a pessimist if it can get any worse and they will likely tell you to not ask that question again and tell you that it can indeed. 

Now iz keeping your limitations something you can live with? You might think so but are you aware that your fears and negative emotions that you cling to are killing your body? At the core of your fears, whatever they may be, it's always rooted in beliefs of lack. What iz at the root of your fear iz exactly what you are clinging to and the effect it iz having on you iz slowly killing your body. Think about the fears you have overcome in your life already. Do they still hold you back and negatively impact you? Probably not. You've moved through them and the experience of having conquered them has made you stronger and attracted greater experiences into your life. If you are aware that you are holding onto fears why are you not overcoming them? The fear you have about them iz what they are doing to you anyway. Overcoming them will liberate you from them.

What happens when a weaker force resists a stronger force? The stronger force destroys the weaker force that resists it? What do high winds do to solid objects in tornadoes or hurricanes? The solid objects resist the high winds and the high winds damage or completely destroy the solid objects. Wind isn't a solid object but it can cause billions of dollars of damage to solid objects in a very short period of time. Wind isn't as dense as most physical objects. The denser the object the lower the frequency it's vibrating at. Fear iz a low vibration while excitement iz a high vibration. They are the same emotion but the level they are vibrating at differentiates fear from excitement. 

Image result for emotions are energy in motion

Affirmations:
Now and always, I am willing to change any negative, fearful, or limiting vibration.

Changing the limiting beliefs I have is the key to releasing the blocks to achieving my desires. I now release all limiting beliefs and fears in my life.

I accept change in its many forms and constancy.

In life the only constant is change-I will work towards positive change ALWAYS!

I can change anything I want about my self or life any time I choose.

I use positive mental images to create the positive changes I wish in my life!

I alone have the power in the present moment to change my limiting beliefs and I plant the seeds for the future that I choose. As I change my mind and attitude, I change my experience.

Every event has a potential to transform us and diasters has the greatest potential to change our life.

I look forward to my next negative thought so that I can take action and change the negative belief pattern.

Gratitude changes my focus to what is good in my life.

Accept change or resist it but either way change will come

So why doesn't your excitement just overcome your fear automatically? You get to decide what your vibration iz while moving forward because you have free will, and free won't which iz still free will, you have the freedom to will not. You can freely choose to will or won't.

Another universal law iz the Law of Change and while we can bend the laws and the universe will even conspire with us to bend them we can never break them nor would the universe assist us in doing so. Change iz inevitable, no matter how much resistance we put forth the law iz unbreakable, but your body iz not. You, your authentic self, may be immortal but your body iz mortal. The invisible supports all that iz visible. The visible does not support the invisible. The invisible iz a higher vibration than anything visible.

Related image

Image result for be what you desire

Affirmations:
I allow change to occur without resistance or fear. I am free.

My heart is open. I am willing to release all resistance.

I have no resistance to abundance and positive energy

I release all resistance to love

Today I release all inner resistance and doubt

I choose not to resist, fight or fix what's given to me. I choose to be open and receive it with deep gratitude. I am loved always!

I choose not to resist, fight or fix what's given to me. I choose to be open and receive it with deep gratitude. I am loved always!

I release fear, obstacles and resistance, and I AM FULFILLED AND WHOLE!

Transmuting the energy of fear into excitement

Once we have become aware of having moved into a limited state of fear we can simply redefine the emotion as excitement to enter an unlimited state that opens us up to infinite potentiality. This iz responding thoughtfully to our emotional state of who we are being.

What do we think iz the cause of our fear? Feel it and be with it but do not judge it as that iz allowing the ego to creep in through the back door. Just observe it and feel it. Realize that you are not going to act on your fears but nor are you going to let them define you, you are not your fears or your thoughts, you are the observer and you can redefine how you perceive anything by simply changing your perspective. By redefining your fear as excitement you moved from a state that constricts you to one that opens you up to your infinite potentiality and possibilities.

If an emotion feels bad, then feel free to let it go and feel good that you can let it go because it's simply not true. What feels good to you iz true. Do your fears ever feel good? If they don't then let them go. If you have trouble letting them go then before drifting off into your sleep ask yourself, "What must I believe in order to overcome this fear?" Trust that the answer has already been sent to you before you even asked the question and it will come to you. Stop facing the problem so the solution can be seen by you.

Image result for if it feels bad it's not true

Everything you need to know, your possible opportunities and your potential, for overcoming your limitations that hold you back from living an extraordinary life will flow freely into your awareness when you stop facing your fears or running from them. Look at what's so exciting about them and you are allowing the vibration of the solution to come into your awareness. It really iz that simple. You are creating the space to move from a state of fearfulness to fearlessness, from limited a state to an unlimited state. You are not going to do anything stupid/thoughtless, you are allowing yourself to be guided by infinite intelligence which transcends the duality of the finite mind.

Image result for guided by infinite intelligence

To be fearless iz to be limitless and as you step forward taking the first step in faith without needing to see the whole staircase you are trusting the inner guidance of infinite intelligence who iz revealing to you who you are. Through your actions you and your inner being move forward together as one being. This alignment will carry through any perceived obstacle and reveal your infinite possibilites. Those who are not in alignment will often perceive something as being impossible and agree with one another in the millions, but then one person comes along and shows them all it iz possible. And through that one many others become inspired to believe in themselves and do the same thing, some even doing it better or because they inspired by others who did what was commonly believed to be impossible they find the inspiration to do something else that many think iz impossible inspiring even more to do greater things.

Image result for guided by infinite intelligence
Image result for you will do greater things than
Related image

Image result for do even greater works + Neville goddard

Affirmations:
I lead people fearlessly into the future, and they are deeply grateful to me for it.

I help my loved ones to see without fear

Love tends to outweigh fear to the point where it takes courage to the next level. You can be courageous without love, but courage fueled by love is the stuff history is made out of.

I am experiencing joy at the highest vibration every second of my life.

I look for reasons to ENJOY LIFE more, appreciating everything good that happens to me today and everyday.

I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.

The life I desire will be mine by continually going through my fears

I do not fear stepping out of my comfort zone

I feel really good about it and with this feeling of knowing I CAN do something so difficult - I see there is almost nothing that I cannot conquer in my life!

I can conquer any challenge presented to me

More great reading: 

Fear Is Excitement Without The Breath

What’s The Difference Between Fear And Excitement?

Turning Fear into Anticipation and Excitement

What's the Difference Between a Feeling and an Emotion?

WOW! 

Or is it spelled

OMG! 

I cannot

Disagree

With Thee

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Wow IZ!  This is one of the best threads I've ever seen!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING CONTRIBUTION!!

Love this!! And, I LOVE all of the affirmations!!

HUGS!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

I always look forward to going back to all you share, for wonderful focus & ... because  I'm sure I want to take time for all that is here! It's  wonderful... Looking forward to returning here to catch more of this!

I generally  find myself easing into things... with good feelings, which is wonderful, I don't doubt. Though...information like yours creates more space ... to feel things can be moved into more quickly (in comparison) so as always , I thank you!

I do remember a time when  'big' circumstances  created more alarm... and with 'good reason' I came from a family that said uh oh alot;a loving proactive bunch... And often quite optimistic. Though I've ...learned over the years to not to dive into things as though they were problems...456010b9bc693f8d4690d2e11b33df9f.jpg

Everyone can attest to events which they wish they could've orchestrated differently(:

Though today I know there are seldom reasons that I will allow things to disturb my peace of spirit (smile-inside) I'm so not inviting a test lol....I'm deeply grateful and appreciative for this magical information ... you have laid out like a remarkable vision board... It  beautifully teaches/supports/ reinforces (for me)  that I get to decide where I place my focus ...where my heart goes, and knowing there is a God, and it isn't me(:

I love this quote iZ... IF IT FEELS BAD, IT'S NOT TRUE! 

and your affirmations like:

I always replace fear-motivation with positive- motivation

My fears excite and motivate me to break them and reach my potential.

and this is great:

“I look forward to my next negative thought so that I can take action and change the negative belief pattern

and anyone who loves & serves others would have to agree these are awesome:

I lead people fearlessly into the future

wow!

At this time of my life, 'to my knowledge' I do not feel a lot of fear... though I Am certain its because of this type of focus that you share ridiculously well.

Because I Am quite certain if I was to focus on the 'what if' something 'bad' happens ... versus focusing on the good that I believe is always coming through or is, I could easily be there. 

1a12afbe4392e02b300632c1d340d995.jpg

Thank You again for your awesome energy, the work you do for yourself and others, and the joy that you always are.  

joy peace love, selfcare

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

What can I say?  This thread IZ absolutely incredible!!!

Love the fact that we can view thoughts like they are on a movie screen of our mind-and choose a better thought.

57caf61d32dd0ccaa4aa6b2050ccdb5e--buddha-buddha-tiny-buddha.jpg

0fef00b05c7d07e3fedf24ed877e680f.jpgcadcc404c280d7576e1408a1754522b0--buddha-buddha-tiny-buddha.jpg

33443d3f5b1616e8c11951169caa49e6--spirituality-quotes-spiritual-journey-quotes.jpg

There is no such thing as a faithless person; we either have faith in the power of love, or faith in the power of fear. For faith is an aspect of consciousness. Have faith in love, and fear will lose its power over you. Have faith in forgiveness, and your self-hatred will fall away. Have faith in miracles, and they will come to you.-Marianne Williamson

1af917661235d545c10aab8bafcf5ac5.jpg

84e88f3bb507c4c01b67ab419f435f55.jpg

In regard to fear:

c1fb04b5357c74b1424c039e9ad371a7.jpg

17f20d5b33cb486da316de55e9598513.jpg

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

80f22bf3b9d5008ad733b48721129f8b.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

780e9f3b22baf4235a34f22ce6c26bb6--zig-ziglar-quotes-inspirational.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Once there was a young warrior. Her teacher told her that she had to do battle with fear. She didn’t want to do that. It seemed too aggressive; it was scary; it seemed unfriendly. But the teacher said she had to do it and gave her the instructions for the battle. The day arrived. The student warrior stood on one side, and fear stood on the other. The warrior was feeling very small, and fear was looking big and wrathful. They both had their weapons. The young warrior roused herself and went toward fear, prostrated three times, and asked, "May I have permission to go into battle with you?" Fear said, "Thank you for showing me so much respect that you ask permission." Then the young warrior said, "How can I defeat you?" Fear replied, "My weapons are that I talk fast, and I get very close to your face. Then you get completely unnerved, and you do whatever I say. If you don’t do what I tell you, I have no power. You can listen to me, and you can have respect for me. You can even be convinced by me. But if you don’t do what I say, I have no power." In that way, the student warrior learned how to defeat fear.
Pema Chödrön,

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content